Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Egyptus, The Founder Of Egypt.

Codebreaker

In the Book of Abraham we read:

21 Now this king of Egypt was a descendant from the loins of Ham, and was a partaker of the blood of the Canaanites by birth.

22 From this descent sprang all the Egyptians, and thus the blood of the Canaanites was preserved in the land.

Note : When Noah was in the ark and looking for land. The first shape that he saw, was the top of a mountain, which resemebled a pyramid in shape. 3 years after Noah first walked from the ark. The first thing Noah did was grow a vine, and make some wine, and Noah became drunk from the wine. Noah past out in his tent. His son Ham saw his father nakedness while Noah was asleep. Which meant in those days. That Ham, had seen his fathers wifes nakedness. When Noah awoke the next day. His other two son Japheth and Shem told there father Noah what had happend. Noah said, cursed be Canaan!!! Noah, did not curse his son Ham, for the evil deed. Noah, cursed the offspring from there union. The entire race of Canaanite people and there descendants.

23 The land of Egypt being first discovered by a woman, who was the daughter of Ham, and the daughter of Egyptus, which in the Chaldean signifies Egypt, which signifies that which is forbidden;

24 When this woman discovered the land it was under water, who afterward settled her sons in it; and thus, from Ham, sprang that race which preserved the curse in the land.

Note : When this women Epyptus the daughter of Ham first entered the lands of Egypt. The lands were covered in waters from the great flood. When the water receeded the Great Pyramid at Giza and the Great Spinx with a Lions Head were already standing. The Egyptian people repaired some damage to the pyramids and claimed them for there own. The Egyptians tried to master the art of pyramid bulding with little sucess. The smaller pyramids around Giza, were built after Giza, not before Giza as today egyptologist and archaeologist believe.

Note : The Great Egytians aloud the Great Spinx to be cover in the desert sands up to it head, for thousands of years. Until Thutmoses IV uncover it, and became Pharaoh before his two elder brothers.The Great Building Egyptians never maintained there Great Spinx Why?

25 Now the first government of Egypt was established by Pharaoh, the eldest son of Egyptus, the daughter of Ham, and it was after the manner of the government of Ham, which was patriarchal (Abraham 1.21-25).

Which came first the chicken or the egg. The Great Pyramids or the steps leading up to them?

Edited by Codebreaker

At a glance, your sense of timing seems off - Noah cursing children who haven't been borne, people named after countries they haven't founded yet. All very colourful, but umm... not cohesive in the old logic. Although one supposes Bible knock-offs wouldn't hang together quite as well as the original.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 4

21 Now this king of Egypt was a descendant from the loins of Ham, and was a partaker of the blood of the Canaanites by birth.

22 From this descent sprang all the Egyptians, and thus the blood of the Canaanites was preserved in the land.

Note : When Noah was in the ark and looking for land. The first shape that he saw, was the top of a mountain, which resemebled a pyramid in shape. 3 years after Noah first walked from the ark. The first thing Noah did was grow a vine, and make some wine, and Noah became drunk from the wine. Noah past out in his tent. His son Ham saw his father nakedness while Noah was asleep. Which meant in those days. That Ham, had seen his fathers wifes nakedness. When Noah awoke the next day. His other two son Japheth and Shem told there father Noah what had happend. Noah said, cursed be Canaan!!! Noah, did not curse his son Ham, for the evil deed. Noah, cursed the offspring from there union. The entire race of Canaanite people and there descendants.

23 The land of Egypt being first discovered by a woman, who was the daughter of Ham, and the daughter of Egyptus, which in the Chaldean signifies Egypt, which signifies that which is forbidden;

24 When this woman discovered the land it was under water, who afterward settled her sons in it; and thus, from Ham, sprang that race which preserved the curse in the land.

Note : When this women Epyptus the daughter of Ham first entered the lands of Egypt. The lands were covered in waters from the great flood. When the water receeded the Great Pyramid at Giza and the Great Spinx with a Lions Head were already standing. The Egyptian people repaired some damage to the pyramids and claimed them for there own. The Egyptians tried to master the art of pyramid bulding with little sucess. The smaller pyramids around Giza, were built after Giza, not before Giza as today egyptologist and archaeologist believe.

Note : The Great Egytians aloud the Great Spinx to be cover in the desert sands up to it head, for thousands of years. Until Thutmoses IV uncover it, and became Pharaoh before his two elder brothers.The Great Building Egyptians never maintained there Great Spinx Why?

25 Now the first government of Egypt was established by Pharaoh, the eldest son of Egyptus, the daughter of Ham, and it was after the manner of the government of Ham, which was patriarchal (Abraham 1.21-25).

Which came first the chicken or the egg. The Great Pyramids or the steps leading up to them?

Could you reveal your point please? I suspect it might be interesting, but it's not discernible from your post.

• Like 1

IMO, there is already enough stuff out there trying to claim that the Giza pyramids and sphinx are older than archaeologists believe them to be. The Bible is not evidence enough to convince them of anything different than they already hold to be true. You need real evidence, pottery, a script from a different culture describing such events, etc. They will never ever believe any of these until they are given something like a 10 thousand year old inscription that says something along the lines of, "Today I walked through the desert and decided to take a break at the big lion sculpture my dad made, and hung out inside the great pyramid of my people."

It's never going to happen so give up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Aw, come on!

Who wants boring old archaeological evidence when you can have fun stories and incoherent narrative-style 'documentaries'?

Soon, you'll see why this is so close to the truth and yet so far when I get We Were As Fleas in Their Ears: The True History of the Ancients and Their Basset Masters published.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Lol jayle, <3 you

When this women Epyptus the daughter of Ham first entered the lands of Egypt. The lands were covered in waters from the great flood. When the water receeded the Great Pyramid at Giza and the Great Spinx with a Lions Head were already standing. The Egyptian people repaired some damage to the pyramids and claimed them for there own. The Egyptians tried to master the art of pyramid bulding with little sucess. The smaller pyramids around Giza, were built after Giza, not before Giza as today egyptologist and archaeologist believe.

!

It was water not sand.

"Book of Abraham"?

Take a look at my blog it might help you. http://hwest007.tripod.com/HowardWestBlog/

Howard West

Edited by Howard West

Jay, i suggest the site www.dailypuppy.com for more enlightenment!

IMO, there is already enough stuff out there trying to claim that the Giza pyramids and sphinx are older than archaeologists believe them to be. The Bible is not evidence enough to convince them of anything different than they already hold to be true. You need real evidence, pottery, a script from a different culture describing such events, etc. They will never ever believe any of these until they are given something like a 10 thousand year old inscription that says something along the lines of, "Today I walked through the desert and decided to take a break at the big lion sculpture my dad made, and hung out inside the great pyramid of my people."

It's never going to happen so give up.

The Inventory Stela of Pharaoh Khufu is the but one source of sold ancient proof. Today’s Egyptians say that Khufu built the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx.

However, The Pharaoh Khufu himself states unequivocally on his inventor stela, that the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx existed long before Khufu himself. (The Sphinx much, much longer) and that he built his temple near the "house of the Sphinx" and so possibly only renovated the Great Pyramid (or possibly completed it, as the size of the blocks changes significantly in the construction.) Regardless of the interpretation as it concerns the Pyramid, it states the Sphinx was already there a great while. The Stela also mentions that lightening struck the tail of the nemes headdress of the Sphinx and destroyed it. This of course could only have happened if the Sphinx already existed in Khufu's time.

In support of this it is the fact that nothing was ever found in the Great Pyramid, not even leavings of looters, and no carvings exist in the entire structure. The so-called "King's Chamber" is a perfect (well, almost perfect), featureless, near-seamless "golden rectangle"-shaped chamber made out of massive granite blocks with an identically-proportioned granite box (also found completely empty). In the case of the Sphinx, it is weathered by water (with the exception of the head, which was probably carved from a lion's head, to that of a man in Egyptian times, possibly by Khufu), a geological fact that makes it over 8-10,000 years old.

Today’s Engineers, with there modern technologies. From all around the world combined, have not constructed a structure anywhere on the face of this planet, that even comes close to the Great Pyramid.

The Egyptian claim that 100,000 men cutting with copper tools. Cut the 1,000,000 + plus 3 ton blocks. Roped, greased, moved, and placed them by hand over a twenty year period.

Common Sense tells you to question this??? Also figuring in for lunch time, and other activities like sleep. The fact is, that it is mathematically impossible.

Edited by Codebreaker

The Egyptian claim that 100,000 men cutting with copper tools. Cut the 1,000,000 + plus 3 ton blocks. Roped, greased, moved, and placed them by hand over a twenty year period.

Common Sense tells you to question this??? Also figuring in for lunch time, and other activities like sleep. The fact is, that it is mathematically impossible.

No, it doesn't. She told me so herself.

Seriously, if you're talking real common sense and not pseudo-history's "common sense is really just what I think", then no, it isn't common sense to lay aside the reasonable answer that archeology and history give us, just because you personally don't understand the science or history involved.

And if it is "mathematically impossible" then you should be able to explain why in ways we all can agree on -- but no, I take it we're just to believe your dictum on the subject...

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Seriously, if you're talking real common sense and not pseudo-history's "common sense is really just what I think", then no, it isn't common sense to lay aside the reasonable answer that archeology and history give us, just because you personally don't understand the science or history involved.

And if it is "mathematically impossible" then you should be able to explain why in ways we all can agree on -- but no, I take it we're just to believe your dictum on the subject...

--Jaylemurph

Next.....

• 11 years later...

Please forgive the long laps in reply.

I agree with code-breakers statements about Ham, Noah's son. Its also my view on that passage as well...it makes no other sense. Sadly, false religions have sprung up around that confusing passage.

However, it was the comment about the desert being covered with water that caught my eye. My theory is that Giants and Dragons presided mankind. I believe that another great flood destruction happened on the earth, before Noah.  That made the earth without form and void. I believe it will happen again, a third time. The earth has been created at least twice before. I see it happened between Genesis 1 and 2. How long it sat dead and frozen in space is anyone's guess?

As fantastic as this sounds the first earth was in my mind inhabited by Satan and his fallen buddies. He ruled a fantastic planet. And that the evidence still exists today, the Pyramids being the most evident. ****ing with genetics they made terrible things and eventually God had to destroy them.It it also explains the presents of the serpent tempting Eve.I direct you attention to this video:

• Confused 1

On 12/22/2007 at 11:28 AM, jaylemurph said:

--Jaylemurph

Also, copper is not strong enough to cut stone.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Also, copper is not strong enough to cut stone.

No but it is strong enough to provide a backing and pressure for sand which will cut stone. Think of modern diamond blades. The steel is not what cuts the stone. The particles bonded to it do the cutting.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mestarchy said:

I direct you attention to this video:

Is the words of a raving lunatic. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mestarchy said:

Please forgive the long laps in reply.

I agree with code-breakers statements about Ham, Noah's son. Its also my view on that passage as well...it makes no other sense. Sadly, false religions have sprung up around that confusing passage.

However, it was the comment about the desert being covered with water that caught my eye. My theory is that Giants and Dragons presided mankind. I believe that another great flood destruction happened on the earth, before Noah.  That made the earth without form and void. I believe it will happen again, a third time. The earth has been created at least twice before. I see it happened between Genesis 1 and 2. How long it sat dead and frozen in space is anyone's guess?

As fantastic as this sounds the first earth was in my mind inhabited by Satan and his fallen buddies. He ruled a fantastic planet. And that the evidence still exists today, the Pyramids being the most evident. ****ing with genetics they made terrible things and eventually God had to destroy them.It it also explains the presents of the serpent tempting Eve.I direct you attention to this video:

According to Jewish tradition, it was destroyed 71 times before the Noahidic Covenant. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

According to Jewish tradition, it was destroyed 71 times before the Noahidic Covenant. 

So your saying the Abrahamic god was a real screw up? :o

• Haha 1

Just now, Piney said:

So your saying the Abrahamic god was a real screw up? :o

Intolerant of failure, those pesky humans time and again messed up and didn’t behave so He wipes the slate clean and tried again.

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Intolerant of failure, those pesky humans time and again messed up and didn’t behave so He wipes the slate clean and tried again.

So then he was a screw up. :yes:

34 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Even better he was a complete moron because he could also see the future and KNEW it was going to happen....lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Even better he was a complete moron because he could also see the future and KNEW it was going to happen....lol

:nw:

Egyptus isn’t even a Hebrew name, it’s Greco-Roman.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/23/2007 at 8:18 PM, Codebreaker said:

Next.....

What a well thought out response. Almost as if Jayle has a point....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I had no idea the worship of Our Past Basset Masters was twelve [redacted] years old...

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2