Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anybody know about this new movie?

the14u2cee

I hope not.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Cheese~

• BlindMessiah

• Fullmetalpanic7

• Archosaur

Im definately going to see it. I wish it was out now I need to know what the monster looks like BAD!

From what I have read, it's about a group of people at a party, filming the party with a handheld video camera, when a giant creature of some kind attacks. They keep the camera going, filming the whole experince. I've heard all they show of the monster are shaky glimpses with the camera as it ducks in between buildings and such. Looks like it should be good, even if we never get a clear shot of the creature.

I heard that many of the main characters buy it; that you never know who will make it.

What I want to know is this though: were any giant monsters hurt in the making of this film? People, have a heart, giant, rampaging monsters have feelings too! :cry:

I heard that many of the main characters buy it; that you never know who will make it.

What I want to know is this though: were any giant monsters hurt in the making of this film? People, have a heart, giant, rampaging monsters have feelings too! :cry:

No the monsters were not hurt and Let's see the monster!!! When I watch the previews I see the shadow of the monster..

It's not Cthulhu, Godzilla or any other pre-existing monster. It is new and unique, J.J. Abrahams confirmed this awhile back.

lets hope its good. I hope the hype lives up to it. and i hope i dont get sick with all the shackin of the camera

It's not Cthulhu, Godzilla or any other pre-existing monster. It is new and unique, J.J. Abrahams confirmed this awhile back.

your probably right but what ever the monster is it better be cool

the directors said he was going to show the monster a lot in the movie i think its a sea monster i heard the monster might be cthulhu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu

Actually, what you might be hearing about is an upcoming movie called "The Call of Cthulhu". I spoke to the special effects director about is about a week ago.

My thoughts exactly, he knows how to make anything work. Besides, you see the monster, it's in some of the trailers. It's green and skyscraper size.

Are you sure thats not the Chrysler building you think you are seeing. Im pretty sure this movie is going to blow, but come out with a big opening in the box office just because they left something to be found.

This friday!!

I knew it, it was just matter of time, they finally filmed my neighbors having a fight. I have to tell everybody. For sure I am going to be opening the theater tonight....

What a geek... :P

Going to try and sneak out and see this in about an hour or so. It looks sweet.

To my astonishment, my wife wants to go see it tonight.....I'll let you know...

I heard that at the end, is it really only the Stay-Puff Marshmellow Man -cloaked. Just a big teaser-trailer for the GhostBusters, 2008 film? What a let down...

Movie was great. Definitely a must see. Be sure to stay tuned for the credits and pay attention to the background during the ferris wheel scene.

Saw the movie today. It was great!

All the stuff on the net about the movie is false. Either a bunch of people being a-holes and posting stuff just to get views or it's part of a mass misinformation campaign. Either way, the movie is great, the monster is very original and IMO there will definately be a sequal.

Won't say much more other than: Stay to the very end of the credits. There's something right there.

Saw the movie, and loved it!! The creature was very original, as was some of the other things going on(I won't spoil it for you).

However, I didn't stay until the end of the credits. Could someone send me a PM to tell me what happened there??

I thought the movie was fantastic. HOWEVER....take some Dramamine before you go. For the first time ever in my life I was motion sick - violently motion sick. I want to go see it again because I spent part of the movie with my eyes closed to avoid the dizziness.

Weirdest thing is my son, who gets sick on every long car ride, was not bothered at all. He never felt sick at all.

Saw the movie, and loved it!! The creature was very original, as was some of the other things going on(I won't spoil it for you).

However, I didn't stay until the end of the credits. Could someone send me a PM to tell me what happened there??

yeah could you also pm what happened after the end credits cheers.

i seen the film on google video n though it was a graet film . if anyone wants the link just let us know.

I saw it on thursday the night before the opening. Pretty good movie. i was truely impressed. monster looked wicked. the camera guy could have cut it down with his witty, stupid comments. other than that, pretty good movie!!!