Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anybody know about this new movie?

the14u2cee

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Cheese~

• BlindMessiah

• Fullmetalpanic7

• Archosaur

Saw it last night, it was very good, well done and well made. You view it through the eye of the camera and you only know as much as the what is seen on the video, thats it! There is no more no less.

Great special effects and the sound effects were awesome. you felt like you were there, when they ran- you ran!

yeah could you also pm what happened after the end credits cheers.

i seen the film on google video n though it was a graet film . if anyone wants the link just let us know.

Could I please have the link?

I haven't seen it, but my friend did and said it sucked big time, that it was just some guy running around with a video camera trying to make a scarey movie. On that note, this movie is not worth dime to watch. that's my opinion only.

I'm really sorry for being rude and going OT a little, but

I was in the cinema fairly recently and there was this movie advertised where they were almost like student nurses, and they were killing people in it. They were going into the morgues and sort of partying and having sex and stuff and making pacts to kill people ? thats all I remember, but does anyone know the name of it?

Its due out soon but I can't remember for the life of me.

My brother said he just seen it this past weekend. He said the " jerky " camera style was just too much. Made it hard to watch.