Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Brosno Dragon

Undeadskeptic

I have to concur based on my small conversation with him, I don't believe there is a book. But hey, don't listen to me, Im a 'Alien Embryo' and only signed up a week ago so I probably dont know enough about the situation.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Undeadskeptic

• draconic chronicler

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• theSOURCE

Hey zandor! It's been a while. :)

Quite right......and after all of this time I am beginning to think the book is all in his head.

No book yet from DC? I'm surprised! I was actually willing to pay good money just to read what astounding revelations and undeniable proof DC had to present.

This sad news just ruined my day...

I'm not sure what to say about the Lake Brosno critter. Whoever did the sketch made it resemble a sauropod, and that presents several problems. Aside from the fact that it's unlikely there are surviving, un-evolved dinosaurs, sauropods were considered herbivores and land animals, not lake or sea creatures.

I'm fascinated by stories of lake and sea monsters, but IMHO I don't think this particular legend presents a very strong case for the existence of a lake monster.

Just my 2 cents.

I completely agree with you, theSOURCE. A sauropod living in a lake catching passing planes and eating anyone who gets too close? Doubt it. And completely unchanged scince every other dinosaurs extinction? Doubt it.

Then again, maybe it evolved to eat meat. Maybe it evolved to live underwater, hidden? But I doubt it.

Im guessing that theres a croc or a gator in the lake, or just nothing at all and the whole tales a myth.

Quite right......and after all of this time I am beginning to think the book is all in his head.

No Zandore. There are over five hundred written pages and it really would have been out two years ago if my later research did not convince me that not only the Seraphim of the bible are dragons, but also Yahweh Himself. This has caused an extensive rewrite. But I am not sorry for this. In fact, this actually answers far more questions and makes a lot more sense as to certain events and descriptions in the Bible.

I also have a full time job so these things take time. Plus my regular job requires "professional" writing on a daily basis, so after writing all day, one becomes "burnt out". I should probalby just stop looking at these forums, but every once in a while some "gem" comes out of the woodwork.

But I could care less if you think this is all in my head. You will see soon enough.

Hey zandor! It's been a while. :)

No book yet from DC? I'm surprised! I was actually willing to pay good money just to read what astounding revelations and undeniable proof DC had to present.

This sad news just ruined my day...

Don't believe everything you read......... especially from the likes of "Zandore". I already have three published books, all in several printings, and in several languages, not to mention dozens of articles. I doubt any of the hecklers here can claim a single one.

What are the names of the books? Where can I find a copy?

Don't believe everything you read......... especially from the likes of "Zandore". I already have three published books, all in several printings, and in several languages, not to mention dozens of articles. I doubt any of the hecklers here can claim a single one.

DC old buddy, we've had our debates and discussions before and I'm serious when I say I'd like to read the your take on the dragon myth. Regardless of my stance on the subject (which I'm sure you're well aware of) I'm still curious to see what evidence you have to present in your book. Let me know when it's available. I'm sure it will provide new material to debate over.

Concerning the Brosno creature, I can't find any online pictures of it, even though there are claims of photos of this beasty. Unless something turns up, I believe the more mundane explanations for the sightings may just be the true cause of the sightings.

A book, I believe, that he said would be out for Christmas two years ago. C'mon DC where's the book?

Exactly. You are right. Where the heck is this mystical book? Hmm.

Did you write the Dragon's Tale: A Shrek Fanfic Novella?

Did you write the Dragon's Tale: A Shrek Fanfic Novella?

Yes, but I am not claiming that is a book, just a little lark. My real books and articles mostly pertain to military history or archaeology. If you were entertainied by tht story, there is now a special Christmas edition.

Yes, but I am not claiming that is a book, just a little lark. My real books and articles mostly pertain to military history or archaeology. If you were entertainied by tht story, there is now a special Christmas edition.

That's good because I read that one you wrote to my daughter because she loves shrek. I think she will be glad about the second one.

But anyway sorry to go off topic.

It seems that DC need to interview two more dragons before he finished his book.

ROFLMAO

That made me crack up...

Lol, me and cowspwn are noobs and we get DC jokes.

before accepting something like a lake monster as possible, you must examine the size, biology , age, ocean-leading tunnels, connection to other lakes, sightings, videos, photos, and use sonar to examine the whole lake.

before accepting something like a lake monster as possible, you must examine the size, biology , age, ocean-leading tunnels, connection to other lakes, sightings, videos, photos, and use sonar to examine the whole lake.

Sonor means nothing if the animals can leave the water. Nessie, for example was sighted far from the water, crossing roads, in fields etc. Another reason why these lake monster are connected with the old dragon legends.

Haha! I think Mutant Beavers can be found in Canada rather than in Russia.

Haha! I think Mutant Beavers can be found in Canada rather than in Russia.

not mutant beavers, but freakishly large beavers can be found. unless the lake was polluted and the beaver survived. it mightve altered its genes or triggered something that increased growth

Exactly. And this was posted here before, less than a year ago when I did say this. Of course its a dragon. The lake is its refuge like all dragons these days that are not in the oceans but probably hunts far afield on dark nights.

Seriously, I can never tell if you're joking or not when you say these things... o.0

Seriously, I can never tell if you're joking or not when you say these things... o.0

I don't think he knows either.

Well the first thing I thought of was that Australia has a large population of sea going iguanas, perhaps it was one of them? I mean they do get rather large when kept as pets-- whose to say it's not just a large one? Or maybe it just LOOKED that big cause someone was scared...

There are dragons among us, Kimodo dragons, bearded dragons.... so yeah I believe in dragons but this I think is just an overgrown iguana, fish, eel-- whatever it is. Cryptids endlessly facinate me, but they arent really paranormal...they just happen.

Im liking the lizard idea.

Well the first thing I thought of was that Australia has a large population of sea going iguanas, perhaps it was one of them? I mean they do get rather large when kept as pets-- whose to say it's not just a large one? Or maybe it just LOOKED that big cause someone was scared...

There are dragons among us, Kimodo dragons, bearded dragons.... so yeah I believe in dragons but this I think is just an overgrown iguana, fish, eel-- whatever it is. Cryptids endlessly facinate me, but they arent really paranormal...they just happen.

Komodo's are just a big lizard, but virtually EVERY human culture around the world worshipped eerily similar "dragons", including one we call "Yahhweh".

Were are ancestors who were superb astronomers architects and mathematiciians so stupid that they worhipped big stupid lizards and claim they gave use our laws, and technologies?

No, the problem is that some cryptids, like secretive giant reptiles are more than big dumb animals. That is why we continue to see "dragons" but cannot capture them. The is clearly something paranormal or supernatural aobut these creatures that make them so elusive.

It's a mutant lizard... or maybe a sea horse that fused with a shark one day and grew really really big and started eating people cause he knew no one would accept it.

... Fear the Shark Horse.