Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man grabs girl, 4, but playmate saves her

glorybebe

Could you imagine seeing your child on camera almost being taken? That is so sad, two kids can't even be playing together without some freak coming by and trying to steal one of them. There has to be some stricter laws for pedophiles.

Edited by glorybebe

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hill

• glorybebe

• Primeval

• tralalala

If I was in the vicinity at the time, and I witnessed this happening... I think I would've...

wait there...let me just think about this for a minute.

Got it!.

Yep.. I think I would've executed him. :yes:

And then left it to the police, to waste their time trying to find me...

Videos not working! Finally got it to work, i had to go on cnn.com to do it.

His friend saved him by screaming, goog job there!

Edited by Bear's Quest

Yeah, this is bad, I were around at the time, I'll do a Kung-Fu chop or whatever I can do to waste the man!

Breaking News! - Liberals and human rights activists around the world protest the playmates screaming... They violated the pedophiles ears and his right to express himself. Lawsuits are being considered against the little girl and her family.

That little girl was lucky that her friend started screaming. People like that guy shouldn't be allowed into society. :no:

i just showed the vid to my 4 yr. old little girl. Maybe it'll help understand why i don't let her play outside by herself.

i just showed the vid to my 4 yr. old little girl. Maybe it'll help understand why i don't let her play outside by herself.

Exactly. You can't blame the kids. They want to play, and we can't be outside at all times to watch them, so they get stuck in the house. Children should be able to play outside without worries that they are going to be grabbed by these sickos, but, we allow these people too much leniency. A guy who abused his child live on the internet to an undercover cop just got 4 years in jail- 4 Years! That is ridiculous!

I'm glad her friend saved her. I hope they catch the man too.

I heard about this yesterday. >_<"

I'm glad her friend saved her. I hope they catch the man too.

I heard about this yesterday. >_<"

Yes, if I was the mom of the little girl who was almost taken, I would make sure that her friend had an extra special something for Christmas. Brave little munchkin.

Kids can be smart.

Feenix Fire... good call on showing the movie to your 4-year old. Some would say that she wouldn't understand it, and that it would merely traumatise her. I'm not so sure... in my badly-drawn opinion, you did right.

Anyone remember the post that was here a week ago about the - was it a nine-year old girl ? - who had a lesson on fire-prevention and emergency response type stuff at her school ? (courtesy of the local fire brigade).

A few days later, her house caught fire overnight, and she alerted (awoke) her parents, and took control of the evacuation ? Everyone was saved.

And we call them "kids" ?

How many peodophile predators would think twice, if they knew that the 'helpless' 4-year old they where attacking would be backed up by dozens of her friends, all screaming and pointing ? (and remembering a face ? )

Meow PURRR :D

Kids can be smart.

Feenix Fire... good call on showing the movie to your 4-year old. Some would say that she wouldn't understand it, and that it would merely traumatise her. I'm not so sure... in my badly-drawn opinion, you did right.

Anyone remember the post that was here a week ago about the - was it a nine-year old girl ? - who had a lesson on fire-prevention and emergency response type stuff at her school ? (courtesy of the local fire brigade).

A few days later, her house caught fire overnight, and she alerted (awoke) her parents, and took control of the evacuation ? Everyone was saved.

How many peodophile predators would think twice, if they knew that the 'helpless' 4-year old they where attacking would be backed up by dozens of her friends, all screaming and pointing ? (and remembering a face ? )

Yes, I agree Ships-cat.

If I was in the vicinity at the time, and I witnessed this happening... I think I would've...

wait there...let me just think about this for a minute.

Got it!.

Yep.. I think I would've executed him. :yes:

And then left it to the police, to waste their time trying to find me...

But he only wanted to give her candy!?!?!? :P

There has to be some stricter laws for pedophiles.

Yup. Like skin them alive while pouring salt through a funnel on top of a large fan. The dump them in an unmarked mass grave, un-covered.

If you go after children for sexual pleasure, it's the least they deserve. Disgusting perverts.

Yup. Like skin them alive while pouring salt through a funnel on top of a large fan. The dump them in an unmarked mass grave, un-covered.

If you go after children for sexual pleasure, it's the least they deserve. Disgusting perverts.

People are so fearless to say obscene things when they are in groups and feel that they can get away with it. If you suggest these things, then your just as bad as any other criminal who's behavior you condemn. Only difference is your not the one behind bars. Although I'm sure that a person like yourself would take the opportunity when it arises. Way to make yourself sound stupid!

People are so fearless to say obscene things when they are in groups and feel that they can get away with it. If you suggest these things, then your just as bad as any other criminal who's behavior you condemn. Only difference is your not the one behind bars. Although I'm sure that a person like yourself would take the opportunity when it arises. Way to make yourself sound stupid!

I would not say it in such a way, but pedophiles do deserve death. I would say that anywhere.

I would prefer to shot the person infront of their family, FORCEING them to witness it. I dont think people like this guy deserve to live, maybe let them starve to death in a cold dirty cell.

Kids can be smart.

I totally agree! There are some really savvy children out there, and a lot of idiotic adults! Makes ya wonder about the things we base maturity on for sure! And i agree that Feenix Fire did the right thing, it,s sad that we need to take these steps to protect our children, but the alternative is too terrible to let happen if there is any way of preventing it!

Peadophiles sicken me, and I stick to my original punishment for them. Whether I'm alone or in a group. Makes no difference. They may be people, but they're scum.

I'm probably worse than them, for torturing them. But they deserve nothing less, if my child was targetted by someone who wanted to rape her for some sickening thrill. I'll rip their throat out. It's obscene, but it's my view ;)

You rape a small kid, you deserve to die a horrible death :tu: .

You can pretend they're normal people, but they're sick in the head (you gotta be if you're targeting a small child for you own pleasure). Which can't even be 'cured'.

Edited by Chokmah

I would prefer to shot the person infront of their family, FORCEING them to witness it. I dont think people like this guy deserve to live, maybe let them starve to death in a cold dirty cell.

Your worse than the pedophile! You say these things because this person is breaking laws and social taboo. But your doing the same... Our society tries so hard to censor and repress human nature it's sickening!

If I seem disturbed... I'm not, it's just the hypocrisy is KILLING me! It's human nature to do the things you talk about. If we did all the things that I've heard people talk about in this thread on a regular bases... Maybe... I dunno!

Peadophiles sicken me, and I stick to my original punishment for them. Whether I'm alone or in a group. Makes no difference. They may be people, but they're scum.

I'm probably worse than them, for torturing them. But they deserve nothing less, if my child was targetted by someone who wanted to rape her for some sickening thrill. I'll rip their throat out. It's obscene, but it's my view ;)

You rape a small kid, you deserve to die a horrible death :tu: .

You can pretend they're normal people, but they're sick in the head (you gotta be if you're targeting a small child for you own pleasure). Which can't even be 'cured'.

I"m with you on this one. :tu:

Your worse than the pedophile! You say these things because this person is breaking laws and social taboo. But your doing the same... Our society tries so hard to censor and repress human nature it's sickening!

If I seem disturbed... I'm not, it's just the hypocrisy is KILLING me! It's human nature to do the things you talk about. If we did all the things that I've heard people talk about in this thread on a regular bases... Maybe... I dunno!

"If we did all the things............", we"d have no paedos getting soft sentences & being released into the community

to continue abducting & raping our kids.

"Chokmah", is right.Kill Em All! :yes:

I would not say it in such a way, but pedophiles do deserve death. I would say that anywhere.

I think people need to realise that not all pedophiles rape children. A lot of people are wired to be attracted to children, and realise how wrong it is, and actively seek out help. For that reason, I don't think that people should be generalizing and saying that everyone with that pre-disposition should be killed. Don't get me wrong, I think you should punish the hell out of ANYONE who hurts a child, regardless of their method, but I don't think it's fair to make a blanket statement like that.

ZZzzzzpppp My pedo detector. just broke...