Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man grabs girl, 4, but playmate saves her

glorybebe

I have a .44 mag pistol that he will be introduced to. Has anyone heard if the authorities caught this creep?

Thats not the kind of stuff you post on the internet. That can be used against you as 'premeditated' then your child wouldn't have a father! :hmm: And if there was a mandatory life sentence with no chance of parole... I don't see how there can be any more victims... Unless there are little kids running around in prison.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hill

• glorybebe

• Primeval

• tralalala

Thats not the kind of stuff you post on the internet. That can be used against you as 'premeditated' then your child wouldn't have a father! :hmm:And if there was a mandatory life sentence with no chance of parole... I don't see how there can be any more victims... Unless there are little kids running around in prison.

But, that is the problem, they still get out. So far, legislation does not protect the public from these perps. If the legislation was changed and convicted pedophiles automatically were never eligible for parole and stayed in prison until their death, I would be satisfied with that.

But, that is the problem, they still get out. So far, legislation does not protect the public from these perps. If the legislation was changed and convicted pedophiles automatically were never eligible for parole and stayed in prison until their death, I would be satisfied with that.

Wait you want them put in jail before they ever offend? Thats prejudice, and inhumane. :hmm:

Wait you want them put in jail before they ever offend? Thats prejudice, and inhumane. :hmm:

Read that again. The main word there was CONVICTED. IF they are CONVICTED of molesting a child, they should go to jail. Convicted means that the courts have found them guilty. So, how the hell do you get out of my previous posting that I want them put in jail before they offend? Do you actually read the posts?

Knee jerk reactions dont solve anything.

Thats not knee jerk. Its well thought out. Dead has no chance of being a repeater. The repeat offense rate on pedophiles that are eventually released is over 75%.

Read that again. The main word there was CONVICTED. IF they are CONVICTED of molesting a child, they should go to jail. Convicted means that the courts have found them guilty. So, how the hell do you get out of my previous posting that I want them put in jail before they offend? Do you actually read the posts?

And black people used to have to sit at the back of the bus... Whats you point? You made it sound like you wanted to treat them in that sort of way.

And black people used to have to sit at the back of the bus... Whats you point? You made it sound like you wanted to treat them in that sort of way.

Why are you comparing black people and peadophiles? :huh:

Almost all peadophiles if given the chance, will rape a child. They're twisted, and if you think they deserve to be respected... Kinda enforces Billy's proposition on your character :tu: . Let's see you defend peadophiles when you entrust one to look after your kid for the weekend. Seems you'd do such a thing, and if you wouldn't, well that just makes you a hypocrite to everything you've said so far.

I'm not comparing them, I'm comparing the people that are judging them.

Again, I say; Let's see you defend peadophiles when you entrust one to look after your kid for the weekend. Seems you'd do such a thing, and if you wouldn't, well that just makes you a hypocrite to everything you've said so far.

Pedophiles should be judged and harshly.

Let's see you defend peadophiles when you entrust one to look after your kid for the weekend. Seems you'd do such a thing, and if you wouldn't, well that just makes you a hypocrite to everything you've said so far.

Sure, I'm a hypocrite in an imaginary planned out situation... Kinda hard to defend myself. Why don't you make me a racist and perhaps... A murderer as well. I will say though, that I wouldn't leave my kids with people I don't know, family friends which I trust would be a first choice. And if the family friend happened to be a pedophile and molested my kid... Well first I would beat the sh** out of him/her and then try and get him/her help.

Thats not knee jerk. Its well thought out. Dead has no chance of being a repeater. The repeat offense rate on pedophiles that are eventually released is over 75%.

You can say that for any sort of criminal. A drug dealer put in jail might deal drugs in jail and might deal them when he get's out, better execute him so he doesn't. A mob hit man put in jail might perform hits on other inmates, and he might perform more hits when he comes out, better execute him so he doesn't.

It's still a knee jerk reaction. People hear about these child rapist and murderers and usually the first thing they think is "I hope he gets the death penalty". Why? If the crime was severe enough he's probably going to die in jail, either from natural causes or at the hands of other inmates. Did anyone feel better when they executed Stanley "Tookie" Williams, after 24 years on death row? The people affected by his actions would either have moved on by then or died, so there was no point.

Same with Saddam Hussein, his crimes were enough for several life times in jail, he was almost 70, but they still had to hang him instead of letting him live out his last years in prison. Do you think anyone truly felt better when they saw that video, and his carcass hanging by a rope, with his neck all bent out of shape?

The point is, it doesn't make things better, it doesn't solve the problems that have already occured.

And far more importantly, a government does not have the right to kill any of it's citizens, no matter what they've done.

But... but... Eric! They're human beings too!!!

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I think murderers are far worse than child molesterors.

You can say that for any sort of criminal. A drug dealer put in jail might deal drugs in jail and might deal them when he get's out, better execute him so he doesn't. A mob hit man put in jail might perform hits on other inmates, and he might perform more hits when he comes out, better execute him so he doesn't. Pedophile is much different. His victims are children. Murders shouldn't get out either. You seem to be defending the pedophiles. Why is that?

It's still a knee jerk reaction. People hear about these child rapist and murderers and usually the first thing they think is "I hope he gets the death penalty". Why? If the crime was severe enough he's probably going to die in jail, either from natural causes or at the hands of other inmates. Did anyone feel better when they executed Stanley "Tookie" Williams, after 24 years on death row? Yes. He was a murderer.

Same with Saddam Hussein, his crimes were enough for several life times in jail, he was almost 70, but they still had to hang him instead of letting him live out his last years in prison. Do you think anyone truly felt better when they saw that video, and his carcass hanging by a rope, with his neck all bent out of shape?Yes. All his victims families felt much better I am sure.

The point is, it doesn't make things better, it doesn't solve the problems that have already occured.-Sure it does. Its called justice for the victim.

And far more importantly, a government does not have the right to kill any of it's citizens, no matter what they've done.--Yes they do.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I think murderers are far worse than child molesterors.- Your statement disgusts me. What is your agenda? Building sympathy for pedophiles. Do you have one in your family that you feel sorry for? I don't get you.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I think murderers are far worse than child molesterors.

child molesters are the scum of society...most murders occur out of ignorance ..pedophilia is worse...

child molesters are the scum of society...most murders occur out of ignorance ..pedophilia is worse...

Would you rather have your child shot to death or molested, what would you choose? EXACTLY!

Would you rather have your child shot to death or molested, what would you choose? EXACTLY!

I would choose neither and the person doing either should die.

I would choose neither and the person doing either should die.

So you would let the bad guy do both? Let the kid live and go kill the guy later! Whats the biggie?

So you would let the bad guy do both? Let the kid live and go kill the guy later! Whats the biggie?

Wow... You are a peadophile sympathizer. How utterly disgusting for you. Please, do not have kids. You'd be a horrible father if your kid gets raped when you leave him/her with a peadophile friend by what how you sympathize with peado's. "oh it's okay child, what's the biggie?" <_<

A murder kills you once. A peadophile kills you for a life time. Mental damage is far worse than physical damage, why do you think torture works so well? Because it hurts? Hah, try again, it's down to mentality damage.

Almost all peadophiles if given the chance, will rape a child. They're twisted, and if you think they deserve to be respected... Kinda enforces Billy's proposition on your character :tu: . Let's see you defend peadophiles when you entrust one to look after your kid for the weekend. Seems you'd do such a thing, and if you wouldn't, well that just makes you a hypocrite to everything you've said so far.

Wow, that's a little ridiculous. How would it be hypocritical for someone to not think you should execute pedophiles, but not let them babysit their kid? That's like asking and alcoholic to watch your liquor store over the weekend. Chances are, it isn't going to end well, and most alcoholics aren't going to want to put themselves in that position.

Wow, that's a little ridiculous. How would it be hypocritical for someone to not think you should execute pedophiles, but not let them babysit their kid? That's like asking and alcoholic to watch your liquor store over the weekend. Chances are, it isn't going to end well, and most alcoholics aren't going to want to put themselves in that position.

No not really, he seems to respect peadophiles and sympathizes with them. Read his last post;

"What's the biggie?" << Says it all really.

Edited by Chokmah

No not really, he seems to respect peadophiles and sympathizes with them. Read his last post;

"What's the biggie?" << Says it all really.

I think it's like beating your head against the wall. I said convicted pedophiles, and my post gets compared to racism. If they aren't going to read all the posts to understand what has been said, I give up. :wacko:

Wow... You are a peadophile sympathizer. How utterly disgusting for you. Please, do not have kids. You'd be a horrible father if your kid gets raped when you leave him/her with a peadophile friend by what how you sympathize with peado's. "oh it's okay child, what's the biggie?" <_<

A murder kills you once. A peadophile kills you for a life time. Mental damage is far worse than physical damage, why do you think torture works so well? Because it hurts? Hah, try again, it's down to mentality damage.

:sleepy:

I'm not a pedophile sympathizer, I'm a human sympathizer, cause we can be pretty pathetic sometimes.

Your criticizing me for actions that you made me take in your imaginary situation.... Hmmm, your right I sure am a horrible person for those things that I didn't do. I should go to imaginary prison!

Sure, I'm a hypocrite in an imaginary planned out situation... Kinda hard to defend myself. Why don't you make me a racist and perhaps... A murderer as well. I will say though, that I wouldn't leave my kids with people I don't know, family friends which I trust would be a first choice. And if the family friend happened to be a pedophile and molested my kid... Well first I would beat the sh** out of him/her and then try and get him/her help.

Just in case you didn't read my post.

You can say that for any sort of criminal. A drug dealer put in jail might deal drugs in jail and might deal them when he get's out, better execute him so he doesn't. A mob hit man put in jail might perform hits on other inmates, and he might perform more hits when he comes out, better execute him so he doesn't. Pedophile is much different. His victims are children. Murders shouldn't get out either. You seem to be defending the pedophiles. Why is that?

There you go with that child worship syndrome again. Why are children any more important than adults? And I'm not defending pedophiles, I'm opposing the death penalty because I believe it's barbaric.

It's still a knee jerk reaction. People hear about these child rapist and murderers and usually the first thing they think is "I hope he gets the death penalty". Why? If the crime was severe enough he's probably going to die in jail, either from natural causes or at the hands of other inmates. Did anyone feel better when they executed Stanley "Tookie" Williams, after 24 years on death row? Yes. He was a murderer.

Same with Saddam Hussein, his crimes were enough for several life times in jail, he was almost 70, but they still had to hang him instead of letting him live out his last years in prison. Do you think anyone truly felt better when they saw that video, and his carcass hanging by a rope, with his neck all bent out of shape?Yes. All his victims families felt much better I am sure.

The point is, it doesn't make things better, it doesn't solve the problems that have already occured.-Sure it does. Its called justice for the victim.

It's not justice, it's vengeance. They took something from me, so I want everything taken away from them. How could you call that justice?

And far more importantly, a government does not have the right to kill any of it's citizens, no matter what they've done.--Yes they do.

Since when? The government exists to serve the people. We elect them to rule for us, not to kill, control or exploit us.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I think murderers are far worse than child molesterors.- Your statement disgusts me. What is your agenda? Building sympathy for pedophiles. Do you have one in your family that you feel sorry for? I don't get you.

Whats wrong with pedophiles? It's just a condition, that doesn't mean it's acted upon. Infact, some child molesterers arent pedophiles, they're motivated by other things. Sexual abuse isn't always about the sex, it's about the power.

Sorry that my statements disgust me, funny that someone proposing to not kill people is considered 'disgusting'.

I can think of very few examples where being alive is worse than being dead. And are you defending murderers now?

I don't see the death penalty as more barbaric than child molestation, I can't think of a worst crime than that against the most defenceless and trusting of our kind

if we could prevent pedophiles from starting these crimes I would be all for that I think every one would but since no one has a clue how to do that we are left with two problematic choices:

1-the problem with the prison system is too many get out too soon (the number of repeat offenders are high)

2-the problem with the death penalty is the chance wrongful conviction (less chance victims will survive the crime)

something has to be done to protect kids, right now we only have these choices