Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery Space Machines Above

morrison1976

Nice Morrison, thanks for the link.

Probably more weird and secret satellites... BB is watching... muhahahaaa.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the_UNKNOWN_DEAD

• satcomuk

• dcman

• JimOberg

This story's been out for a couple of weeks. Something that should be national headlines, isn't.

exactly.

therefore, two options:

(a) the truth has been, as usual, suppressed by a conspiracy of the usual suspects; or

( b ) no one else has ever actually seen these things, and Mr Wilson refuses to provide any more corroborative evidence to back up his claims.

Which is it?

you decide....

Edited by 747400

Just came across this interesting article.

http://www.rense.com/general79/wdx1.htm

First I find that site laughable. Second, IF those objects are real (I HIGHLY doubt it) then more amateur astronomers would know about them, photograph them and report them. Tracking the ISS or shuttle and photographing them that close is not an easy task. It's been done but not by many. Both move across the sky at a good rate of speed.

John Lenard Walson has just released even more footage of alleged ' big things parked in space' - currently featured on Rense.com. (release No 4)

The more I see of these the more I think that they just look like different types of light fittings and other such earth bound structures reflected on water, filmed out of focus.

a lo tech 'Special effect' but one which produces images of sufficient quality and quantity to spark debate without obvious CGI tell tales that have shown so many other revelations to be hoaxes.

Don't get me wrong, I am just as intrigued as the rest of you and I would love these craft to be real whoever they belonged to- but is JL Walton laughing at us all or has he actually got something for real. :unsure:

The trouble is of course, being on Rense.com automatically raises a question mark, doesn't it. Now is this because there's a conspiracy by other, non-conspiratorial, sites to shun such things, and only Rense is brave enough to challenge those who try to suppress it, or is it that people who produce these things know that Rense will give them the publicity that anyone else wouldn't touch with a bargepole...?

Edited by 747400

forwarded statement:

Gerry Gilmore FInstP ScD

Professor of Experimental Philosophy

Institute of Astronomy

Cambridge University

Madingley Road

Cambridge CB3 0HA

UK

e-mail: gil@ast.cam.ac.uk;

http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~gil/

Thanks for your information.

I was told recently that some of my private emails, related entirely to

general principles of short-exposure astrophotography, had been used

publicly and out of context, on a different web site than that you

mention (I apologise that I am unfamiliar with any of these sites - I

don't have a lot of spare time for such reading).

In consequence, I told John Lenard/Walson I was, and remain, utterly

opposed to any such abuse of privacy.

I shall remind him again that such behaviour is unacceptable and

dishonest.

I very much regret if this is continuing. It is entirely without my

permission, and indeed is expressly in violation of my specific

statements.

You may be assured I am also quite certain there are no `alien' craft in

space, artifacts on the moon, etc, etc, a point I in fact have made to

Lenard/Walson.

I thank you for the information.

Now the second expert shown in Walson's YouTube video has denounced him as a fraud.

To: webmaster@rense.com

Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 4:18 PM

Subject: Re: Claims made by John Lenard Walson

To Jeff Rense:

Dear Jeff,

It has been brought to my attention that John Lenard Walson is using my name to support his claims about images of "space machines in Earth orbit."

I am afraid that Mr Walson is seriously misrepresenting my views on his work. In addition, the video clip of us chatting together at the Planetarium was made without my knowledge or permission and has been edited considerably.

It is true that I spoke to John Walson several times and examined his images and videos. I was very sceptical about his observational methods, but in the interest of being helpful and constructive, I attempted to give him guidance as to what he should do. I warned him about the dangers of interpreting incredibly over-magnified images. I don’t know what his images show and, in my opinion, he hasn’t yet provided anywhere near enough background information for anyone to be able to work it out.

I told John Walson that he must explain carefully to others how he was obtaining his images. I said he must describe his observing techniques and give precise pointing directions, dates and times of the images obtained to enable others to confirm his observations and check that the results were reproducible. I wanted to provide gentle encouragement in an attempt to get him to adopt more scientific practices.

In one instance, I tried to explain to him that at the time of year he told me one of the pictures was taken, an orbiting spacecraft would not be sunlit at 3.30 am unless its altitude was very high, but he misunderstood my meaning. I then attempted to explain what I meant but he may have edited that bit out.

There was one image that broadly resembled ISS but differed in certain aspects, but it was impossible to check precisely because I couldn't ascertain any detailed information about the circumstances under which the image was obtained. Indeed this applied to all the images he showed me, and I told him so. Again, that exchange was either not recorded or has been edited out.

Since I did not know Mr Walson was recording our conversation, he does not have my permission to show any video of me on any website, and the vast majority of my general comments to him, made in the interest of being helpful, seem to have been ignored or have been edited out! I must therefore respectfully ask that you remove the video clip from your website.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

John Mason (Dr)

Principal Lecturer

South Downs Planetarium

Chichester

UK

Thanks for the information, Jim...I know we can count on you to provide the actual truth behind these fringe beliefs, and I just wanted to let you know that your efforts here are appreciated...at least by some.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

Some of these images look like plain old satellites.

post-67253-1200321048_thumb.jpg

Typical design, two solar panel 'wings' and the dish in the middle. Also, if he is picking up sound from these, the satellite idea would fit as it would be broadcasting back to Earth.

Well it appears that walsons speculative research has fallen apart.

All I have to say is, if this is true, I find the helicopter harassment photos near the bottom of the article quite eerie!

All I have to say is, if this is true, I find the helicopter harassment photos near the bottom of the article quite eerie!

Eerie? How about THIS follow-up from John Mason:

Curiouser and curiouser!

On checking the Planetarium's records today, it seems that the man I spoke to on several occasions at the Planetarium about strange pictures of 'space machines' was called Steve Spencer and not John Lenard Walson. I have his name on some pages of handwritten notes he left with me at the Planetarium, so I know that I am not mistaken as to the name he gave me.

Steve seemed a genuine guy, and although I was rather concerned about his observational techniques, I tried to offer him helpful advice. He visited several times, and on one of his visits he did video one of our conversations. It may be part of this video that is on YouTube, but as the interviewer's face is blanked out on the video I cannot identify him. In any case, he told me that it was just a home video that he was making of his visit, and he certainly does not have the permission of the Planetarium Trustees to show it, or any part of it, on the Web or elsewhere.

To my knowledge I have never spoken to, or been videoed by, anyone called John Lenard Walson.

Do you think that Steve Spencer is John Lenard Walson? If so, why would he give me a false name?

Nice find here, could be secret government spacecrafts like you said. Could it also be smaller pieces of debris at a closer range thus making them appear larger?

My guess? Klingon Battle Cruisers. LoL actually although i have no clue what it is, but in my opinion it could very well be a piece of debris or a satellite the government doesn't want us to know about.

My guess? Klingon Battle Cruisers. LoL actually although i have no clue what it is, but in my opinion it could very well be a piece of debris or a satellite the government doesn't want us to know about.

I liked the first guess better.

We do have a clue. "Walson' says he spots the same objects every night hanging in the same spots high in the sky, and says this is because they are in 'stationary orbit'. That's the clue -- he's clueless about where in the sky over England he would see stationary orbit objects.

Apparently the video interview with Mason has been yanked off YouTube and Rense, before Mason was able to download the file. Does anybody know how he could go way-back and retrieve it from some auto-archives?

I think this guy, like in most cases, saw something that struck him as odd...but when it was explained to him either didn't want to believe it or was too embarassed to admit mistake and so kept up this idea that the American government is stupid enough to place black ops projects in a stationary orbit. Then again, in the current climate of conspiracy theory...a flying saucer could land on the White House garden or on Buckingham Palace, and someone would still try and claim it was swamp gas or Chinese lanterns!

As for being buzzed by Chinooks...what a stupid aircraft to intimidate someone with. I live about a mile away from an Army/RAF base, helicopters come low over my house all the time...I don't get paranoid, I just smile and wave to them, they're usually low enough to wave back :)

Rense.com has just posted No5 in their series of articles about the 'mystery space machines'.

Along with the usual blurry images and low flying choppers they also have a (quite strong) pop at the debunkers and other expert disbelievers on other sites (presumably including this one!).

Is this a case of 'Methinks you protesteth too loud my lord'? perhaps showing these images to be bogus, or are they merely legitimately fighting their corner against a concerted attempt by sceptics to discredit everything they have done?:unsure2:

:lol: this is the first time I've seen a pic of Jeff Rence...

linked-image

Ok, now if we just debunk his haircut....:lol: mission complete..

Like what 'forces' are keeping it together?

Edited by Billy of the Hill

Alot of this just look like satellites with ion engines and thrusters.

linked-image

Oh come on...I seen a lot of unbelievable things before, but that hair??

That can't be real, can it?

The mind boggles...:)

...are they merely legitimately fighting their corner against a concerted attempt by sceptics to discredit everything they have done?:unsure2:

Since the "skeptics" have already discredited this, I don't see how they can "legitimately" fight anything.

Although that certainly won't stop them from posting what they want...

Jim

Good to see you on here , as you know I have been working with Dr J on this one.

It might be of interest to note that Walson AKA Steve (Stephen ) S lives near to an area of intense helo activity and will no doubt have rotary traffic above his house most of the time.....so that dispels the black ops / spooks theory...it is just the RAF business as usual !

There's little doubt now that he is deforming his images in a deliberate attempt to claim unusual objects in the sky.

He is certainly not looking at satellites.....in fact I doubt even his ISS image is real.....but I would like to be proved wrong

Here's what he should be seeing.....

linked-image

You will have to look close to see this highly classified satellite....at a range of over 700 km and magnified 500X !

....and here's ISS using the same set up

linked-image

I think its time certain parties came clean............someones having a laugh !................but he has obviously taken in quite a few punters ! :rolleyes:

Edited by satcomuk

.........And just to illiminate any thoughts about him looking at "geostationary " satellites...here's a small animation showing them at 36,000 range....and yes , they do move !.....although not quite as quickly as seen in this timelapse !

linked-image

The streaks are star trails..............not lasers or space weapons :o honest !

I would say that this is all fake. Im sure that if he can view these objects, then other people would be able to too. If it was me that was filming these objects, the first thing i would do is prove it buy getting credible people round my house to have a look, why does he not do this? The rense website done a big thing on him, and as far as i know, its still up there on the site. I would like to know why he has not tried to prove this by letting other people view what he is seeing first hand. Surly it would not be hard, as he is seeing these things quite often. It really pi**es me off!