Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

witchcraft / paranormal

Roswell1973

ok here's one for people to mull over and tell me what you think.......

One night I was at my friend Scotty's house.(Who I have mentioned earlier) And it was the first time he told me that his mother was really big on white witchcraft. He also said that a spirit of a wolf guarded over his house. Now at the time I told him that he was full of it, so he took me into his basement and showed me what looked like whit dog hair in the corners of the room. (And by the way, they did not have any pets.) But that didn't convince me. So Scotty went to get one his mothers books so we could conjure a spitit. Well he came back down and we drew a pentagram on the floor with salt.(It wasn't normal salt though, it was sea salt or something.....) Anyway when we finished we started to look for some candels when a single cup floated across the room and landed in the middle of the pentagram. After that a cool breeze came over the room and a shadow of what appeared to be a dog drifted across the wall. needless to say that was the last time I doubted what his mom was. scared.gif

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kira

• Althalus

• geeohn

• Roswell1973

Darn it why did the quotes not turn out....

Anyway when we finished we started to look for some candels when a single cup floated across the room and landed in the middle of the pentagram

huh.gifohmy.gif And that had to do with Witchcraft because??????????????????????

there that's waht I wanted to say first... wacko.gif

Edited by Celticwitch

Well, the association of the wolf is: Family, clan, teaching, protection, intuition and strength.

So that it protects the house would be appropriate, the pentacle in salt would be sea salt or rock salt as it is closer to the earth (and therefore more pure) and has nothing added to it. There will probably be a small figure of the wolf somewere in the house that is the area where it is to protect, this should never be moved and also should ideally be renewed roughly every three months.

The only problem is te floating of the cup, which would indicate the prescence of a ghost of poltergeist of some sort, and has nothing as far as I'm aware to do with witchcraft, in itself.

weird, maybe try the window closed this time, there maybe a draft from under the door too. use scented salt. that might get rid of the dog smell. Scented candles are nice too.

The funny thing is there is an awfull lot more witchcraft practised than most people realise . I've done it . However I discovered it isn't quite where I'm heading spiritually not because it's wrong but because it isn't right for me .

If you want to know if someone is a witch there is one simple test that works , and you don't need to rely on floating cups .

Ask them .... original.gif

once my friend who used to be a witch did some voodoo on another girl and she didnt come to school for a few days after that coz she was really ill...coincidence or witchcraft? blink.gif

once my friend who used to be a witch did some voodoo on another girl and she didnt come to school for a few days after that coz she was really ill...coincidence or witchcraft? blink.gif

rolleyes.gif I just love stories like these.

I'm the biggest skeptic at times, and other times I am a believer. The only thing is I have to actually experience something before it seems real to me. I know it sounds really narrow minded, and I admit I've had several things happen to me as well, but not something moving across the room. I have had candles pop out of the holders before, and I guess that qualifies as a similar experience.