Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What does this mean?

Caana

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caana

• DieChecker

• Picturesque Orion

• Repoman

Top Posters In This Topic

When i had looked it up, three thing's jumped out at me, the two strands, one blue, the other red, and the stairwell at the vatican. I also had the thought about being a fathers father as well, and the only way to do that, is be able to move through time.

With everything i have gone through, it was startling to say the least. Also, what if a third person was born from them within the same genetic pool.

That the number three leaps out, and three double strands would make 6 is also disturbing. Does anyone happen to also know how this would fit into prophecy? The fragment's that i get from my memory about it seem to fit with that direction as well.

This is somehow significant with all that i have been through, would like some opinion's please.

I thought about it more, and it translated into "the father is the son, and the son is the father" It was pretty itense the way these thought's came to me.

It further explain's the mayan calender's as well. And much about what i have been through.

Anyway, if anyone can come up with some more on it, i would be grateful, thank's.

Well... if you are reffering to DNA then the double helix shape is strongly associated with DNA. The double helix is the structure of DNA.The double helix shape is very strong. DNA takes this shape over a straight shape naturally for two reasons. It must be 'double' so it can reproduce itself and the helix, being intertwined, is stronger than two parallel chains because pulling it in any one direction won't break it apart.

A double helix (plural helices) typically consists of two congruent helices with the same axis, differing by a translation along the axis, which may or may not be half-way.

Here is a geometrical example:

linked-image

The blue strand is one helix, and the red strand is another, together they form a double helix

And here is the DNA:

linked-image

The bases lie horizontally between the two spiraling strands

Your last sentence in the first paragraph explains a lot, as to the duality that i have been experiancing, along with the memory's and information.

Except i seem to be the human result of it all.

Is there a reason as to why the lines representing the helix{double as you said} are colored as they are?

Probably they used a red and blue line as it is the best contrast for the human eye. It helps you see the two parts of the helix in the drawing as seperate. Look at "Open" signs in storefronts, they are always Red and Blue, to grab your eye easiest.

The colors have nothing to do with the actual color of DNA.

A double helix is any two lines that rotate around a center point creating opposite lines. For example many threads on the biting end of a screw are double helixes.

Well, whenever i see the color blue, i get exited. What is the common denominator within most of the religious belief's, that there is light and dark, or nature against humanity, or other similiar belief's formed from duality. Without being racist, the darker races seem to embrace the thing's of nature that the caucausion's generaly don't. We seem to have our attention on the sky, the religious call it heaven, and it is in all their mythology. The other older religion's which they took bit's and piece's from, all have a similiar belief, that heaven has something to do with the sky, as the older darker races have belief's of the earth, and an underworld.

Throughout our history, for whatever reason's they name to do what they do, the fight has alway's been between nation's that seem to reflect these two race's. And i can do what i can as far as ability's since before i discovered the secret of the sky. That religious people close their eye's to communicate to their belief, instead of what is there{themselves}, entrapping them within their mind, and they can't use it, they themselves are an illusion of the beast, and the beast perpetuates itself that way.

They need to get out of imagining their mind's{belief's}, and start useing them. What we are experianceing in the world is a reflection of the battle between those of the beast, and those of Atlantis. The light and the dark. Which break's down into the belief's as to what that is, and turned into religion, to further distort the truth, creating a rift. The beast use's imagination{belief} to entrapp people, as the religious and other's have done to themselves. Also why we have alway's had war's between belief's

It is going to drive them mad enough to try another purge.

The relationship i saw when i saw the line's was this, The way those of atlantis have been intergrated with what we call bloodlines here, itself an illusion of reality, our cage. We can't stop what is going to happen, we need to learn how to stay sane, which you can only do through yourself. But we will win.

The vatican/American christian/zionist's, is the tool of the beast's chosen, why America is going to get hurt. But the free will win, and the free are not religious, they are themselves.

It has really been a trip getting to this understanding, and it all came from myself. It was the understanding that 999 is what it is supposed to be, not 666, which represent's the illusion we think of as reality. The beast itself. We are other people entirely, not what we percieve ourselves to be here.

It is what the event's that are a reflection of that battle, are happening here now.

Anyway, thank's for the help guy's :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
DNA takes this shape over a straight shape naturally for two reasons. It must be 'double' so it can reproduce itself and the helix, being intertwined, is stronger than two parallel chains because pulling it in any one direction won't break it apart.

I think the second reason you gave (strength) is only a side effect. The thing about the double-helix shape that makes DNA possible is that as it is spun together it curles up. Take two pieces of string one on top of the other (lengthwise) and grab each pair of ends and twist them in opposite directions. When the twist reaches the end and you keep twisting the strings will want to clump together.

With DNA, this clumping together results in an incredibly compact size. It clumps and re-clumps over and over until the entire double helix is so small that it fits in the nucleus of a cell.

If it were stretched completely out, it would be an amazing 2 meters long! Think of that 2 meters of DNA in every single cell of our bodies.

Wiki link here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_supercoil

Caana, I must admit it's very interesting to read your posts... I have no clue what you're talking about half the time, but interesting nonetheless :P

BLUUUEEEE

Just messin with you :lol:;)

666 is the number of the beast and when you see him you dial 999 for the police to take him away :hmm: