Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

english people told

chemical-licker

No, I am european. Your picture does not mean much to me. He looks like an english fool .

i hate you, i hate you, i hate youlinked-image

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hill

• chemical-licker

• Isadora1982

• Drexl Spivey

Edit- Insult removed.

Thats "British" pigs actually Allyn - how do you know I'm not Welsh.. or Scottish ? Away w'ye, ye cow'rin' wee beastie ! :P

Meow Purr.

Edited by Lottie

Thats "British" pigs actually Allyn - how do you know I'm not Welsh.. or Scottish ? Away w'ye, ye cow'rin' wee beastie ! :P

Meow Purr.

He/she(Allyn) was correct if the English pigs was aimed at me as well. I'm an English pig and proud.

Edit- Insult removed.

Bacon good. mmmh

Edited by Lottie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

Anger over plan to broadcast Muslim call to prayer on loudspeaker in Oxford

Last updated at 12:46pm on 24th December 2007

Muslim plans to broadcast a loudspeaker call to prayer from a city centre mosque have been attacked by local residents who say it would turn the area into a "Muslim ghetto".

Dozens of people packed out a council meeting to express their concerns over the plans for a two-minute long call to prayer to be issued three times a day, saying that it could drown out the traditional sound of church bells.

But a spokesman for the Central Mosque said that Muslim's also have the right to summon worshippers.

Dr Mark Huckster, who lives in Stanton Road and works at East Oxford hospice Helen House, told the Oxford Mail: "The proposal to issue a prayer call is very un-neighbourly, especially in a crowded urban space such as Oxford.

"I have lived in the Middle East and a prayer call has a very different feel to church bells and I personally found the noise extremely unpleasant, rather disturbing and very alien to the western mindset."

He added: "If an evangelical Christian preacher proposed issuing sermons three times a day at full volume there would be an outcry.

"There could be a sense of ghettoisation of East Oxford. Cowley Road would have a Muslim flavour and could become a Muslim ghetto which is contrary to what we want in a multicultural society."

not only do we put up with all cultures we have to put up with their religion as well :angry: WE LIVE IN BRITAIN, BRITAIN BRITAIN BRITAIN BRITAIN, NOT MUSLIM COUNTRY. if this goes ahead, oooppsss it been knocked down :ph34r: chemical-licker not in the area at the time :D

Edited by chemical-licker

mmmh I know...

Dailymail don't let me down..don't let me down.....

On cue!

Foreign criminals are given £2m in 'bribes' to go home

Foreign criminals have been paid more than £2million in 'bribes' to persuade them to go home, it emerged tonight.

link

But a spokesman for the Central Mosque said that Muslim's also have the right to summon worshippers.

Can't they do it by sms?

Yes they do have a right to summon worshippers, just find a quiet way of doing it without having to tick everybody off.

Can't they do it by sms?

Thats..... actually a rather fascinating idea 1.618. I wonder if anyone has proposed this to any of the larger mosques ?

The telco's have facilities for doing mass-texts.... it costs a small amount of money, but individual worshipers could be encouraged to sign up to the scheme and pay a small amount each per week.

There will be some die-hards who still insist on loudspeakers though. The Adhan is a very potent symbol of Islamic socio-political supremacy over an area, and I can't help but feel that - for some - this is the motivation behind trying to institute it.

Meow Purr.

Thats..... actually a rather fascinating idea 1.618. I wonder if anyone has proposed this to any of the larger mosques ?

The telco's have facilities for doing mass-texts.... it costs a small amount of money, but individual worshipers could be encouraged to sign up to the scheme and pay a small amount each per week.

There will be some die-hards who still insist on loudspeakers though. The Adhan is a very potent symbol of Islamic socio-political supremacy over an area, and I can't help but feel that - for some - this is the motivation behind trying to institute it.

Meow Purr.

Or they could send the call to prayer by message. I have it on my phone and it's only 3MB. Then nobody would be upset and everyone's happy.

Or they could send the call to prayer by message. I have it on my phone and it's only 3MB. Then nobody would be upset and everyone's happy.

You should email this idea to your local mosque.... It's a very good one. (the idea that is, not the local mosque... well... for all I know.. I don't know anything about your local mosque... perhaps it's an excellent mosque. errr..... )

Meow Purr.

You should email this idea to your local mosque.... It's a very good one. (the idea that is, not the local mosque... well... for all I know.. I don't know anything about your local mosque... perhaps it's an excellent mosque. errr..... )

Meow Purr.

All i know about the local mosque is that it has bullet proof glass in the windows and is next to a jesus army hostel. It is in a terraced house and looks quite dilapidated. I would raise the idea with the parishioners as i walk past nearly everyday on my way to and from work if it weren't for the fact that they cross the road or walk away briskly when they see me coming. I dunno...

immigrants the question is not if you guys welcome them or not. The question is if they are becoming British, I don't care if the face of England is becoming brown, but I care if England is becoming Hindu, or Muslim. And the culture that onces covered the world disappears. Also I wonder the natality rate in England if is getting better or not the last time I read about it. The Irish were the only onces keeping the Natality above "normal" I think the main problem in England is people are not having enough children. Hey guys get BUSY!!!

I think the main problem in England is people are not having enough children. Hey guys get BUSY!!!

Nah.. we're producing alright...but what are we producing? Chavs!... dirty little chavs

And they must be...eradicated. By any means necessary.

Oh? wait..mmmmh

I think I'm now beginning to understand the reason why we're bringing in so many immigrants.

Edited by Billy of the Hill

immigrants the question is not if you guys welcome them or not. The question is if they are becoming British, I don't care if the face of England is becoming brown, but I care if England is becoming Hindu, or Muslim. And the culture that onces covered the world disappears. Also I wonder the natality rate in England if is getting better or not the last time I read about it. The Irish were the only onces keeping the Natality above "normal" I think the main problem in England is people are not having enough children. Hey guys get BUSY!!!

Greenboy, all cultures change whit time, and the additions from inmigrants. The English culture of the 1800 is not the same of the 2007, and wiull not be the same of 2050. The same happens everywhere when you have a place where people from a lot of places lives.

Greenboy, all cultures change whit time, and the additions from inmigrants. The English culture of the 1800 is not the same of the 2007, and wiull not be the same of 2050. The same happens everywhere when you have a place where people from a lot of places lives.

True Mekorig, but here the rate of change is astronomical. We are being colonised within a single generation. Within the next 3-4 years, at least one Major City will have an indeginous minority.

Meow Purr.

In that i agree wit some of the coments about regulating the sie of the inmigration current and the settling of the new inmigrants to avoid "ghettos". B Ut also there is a huge deal of "irrational panic" in the rest of the coments.

yeah money and greed that old chesnut.

and...

The war in the Balkans were characterised by bitter ethnic conflicts between the peoples of the former Yugoslavia, mostly between Serbs on the one side and Croats, Bosniaks or Albanians on the other; but also between Bosniaks and Croats in Bosnia and Macedonians and Albanians in the Republic of Macedonia. The conflict had its roots in various underlying political, economic and cultural problems, as well as long-standing ethnic and religious tensions.

link

Billy, you are talking again about things you do not understand.

Isidora is right. The conflict in the Balkans was NOT an ethnic one, even though your government want you to believe in it. Just like Milosevic wanted the Serbs to believe in it.

It was ONLY about power and money, no matter what anyone says. Isidora from ex-Yugoslavia knows it, Odas from ex-Yugoslavia knows it. Billy from UK is telling us now finnaly the truth. HAHAHA.

I think more and more english realize they are in the axis of evil, and I do not think they really want to be there . The British liquidated their empire because it was not what the people wanted, they did not want to be a conquering race of empire anymore but today it is forced back upon them by proxy, via america. But the english do not know it, they see their bbc and sky news and think they are in afghanistan and iraq because of altruism and to create democracy, they are lied to . Some people, like Billy .. they do like empire, they are the type of english to have a few indian servants and shoot a few lions before breakfast, they think they are better than everone else, the world is full of natives and lesser people compared to the natural superiority of the englishman.

Nah, thats came more out of boredom and annoyance that billy thinks everyone he disagrees with is a fanatical minority (ex. Hobbits, always burning crops and eating small children)

ah ok, sorry I took it the wrong way ) and i was rude, I am sorry , I apologize for that .

The Empire still exists. The Queen is still head of many states. All she needs to do is dissolve their Parliments and where up and running again.

The Empire still exists. The Queen is still head of many states. All she needs to do is dissolve their Parliments and where up and running again.

No it doesn't, it's a commonwealth. And no she isn't. The only parliament she could dissolve is the UK's... and then only once.

Meow Purr.

No it doesn't, it's a commonwealth. And no she isn't. The only parliament she could dissolve is the UK's... and then only once.

Meow Purr.

She is Canada's, Austrailias and New Zealands Head of State.

quote :"[WTF They come here and kill, they dont embrace the freedom or the help, THEY KILL MAKE NO GO AREAS FOR THE ENGLISH, and we are supposed to welcome them]"

Well , some others still remember English "immigrants aka colonial communities aka occupants " in India and Egypt ( among many other countries ) ... They were not really welcome , you know . And they were armed . They carried guns , and they used them against local populations .

that was then this is now, at some point people have to 'get over' thier history. I didn't settle there i didn't colonize there, after it was all said and done and a 50 years past then I was born. What does what happened a million years ago have to do with today?

There are probably no-go zones for Billy with his BNP flag waving round . Thou there seem to be a few of his ilk here , I do not think billy and co can be representative of england , I think because this forum is mostly pro-israel, pro-american imperialism.. it draws these right wing BNP's out of the woodwork . I bet Billy keeps all of his opinions very quiet on the english streets.

What is that ? Is that like.. stand aside Billy, let me show you my moves and you bring that on ? I am not sure if you are a fool or that is some kind of sucker punch to draw me in before you launch a nuclear reply of verve and verbal sophistication down on my ass , ok, let me have it ...

There are No-Go Zones in England. Muslim areas.

I found myself in one & have 3 plates & 14 screws in my head to prove it.

Billy, you are talking again about things you do not understand.

Isidora is right. The conflict in the Balkans was NOT an ethnic one, even though your government want you to believe in it. Just like Milosevic wanted the Serbs to believe in it.

It was ONLY about power and money, no matter what anyone says. Isidora from ex-Yugoslavia knows it, Odas from ex-Yugoslavia knows it. Billy from UK is telling us now finnaly the truth. HAHAHA.

If is was just about power and money then it must've been confusing to know which side you were on? No? lol..

Was it a war against the Banks?

Besides it's not my Government- the source is wikipedia.

From my understanding it was a complex civil war. Everyone (rest of Europe) tried to stay out of it, for as long as possible, until eventually we had no choice.

Edited by Billy of the Hill