Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

english people told

chemical-licker

What gets me is how the Government can carry on with it's ethnic policies in the face of so much unrest amongst the people. Here in the North West of England, there was absolute uproar during the last World Cup because local government wanted to ban taxi drivers from displaying the Union Jack in support of the England football team, for fear it might upset the local minority communities.

WTF??

So we're not allowed to have pride in our national football team in case we upset the immigrants?

Cheshire council are spending tax payers money making road signs in Polish so Polish drivers know which way to go.

Why? Are there English signs in Poland so we don't get lost?

If I was to go and live in a Muslim country, I wouldn't be able to drink beer or eat pork. Yet Muslims can come here and do as they please.

Why? Surely if we have to respect your culture in your country (and quite rightly so), shouldn't you respect our culture here. Muslims have caused near riots over their daughters having to wear skirts as part of school uniforms, that's part of our culture. If you want to live here then that's what you should do. It's that simple.

I think it was Billy who spoke about a possible war looming. I agree. The only thing is, the invading army is already here.

I put a thread up a while ago asking if there would be civil war in England (Britain?).

i got loads of abuse & got called racist (surprise, surprise).

Its gonna happen,period.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hill

• chemical-licker

• Isadora1982

• Drexl Spivey

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20071225...-6323e80_3.html

The head of the Roman Catholic Church in England and Wales has called on people to do more to welcome immigrants to Britain in his Christmas address.

The Archbishop of Westminster, Cardinal Cormac Murphy-O'Connor, used his Christmas Homily to highlight the needs of the excluded and the importance of Christian compassion towards the less fortunate.

In the homily at Westminster Cathedral, London, he drew particular attention to the way in which migrants were treated.

The Cardinal said: "A theme which is much in the news in Britain at the moment is the question of the many immigrant peoples who come to our country. Most immigrants come to our country because they wish to have a better life and work so as to provide for their families.

"What concerns me at the moment is our attitude as a nation to these many immigrants. Many of these people are trying, for perfectly good reasons, to enter Britain and they need to be welcomed.

"I understand that immigration needs to be controlled. However, sometimes they must feel like Joseph when he returned to Bethlehem after exile in Egypt, simply excluded because they are outsiders.

Meanwhile, Pope Benedict XVI ushered in Christmas by celebrating Midnight Mass in St Peter's Basilica, where he urged people to set aside time in their lives for God and the needy.

Echoing a theme he has often raised about an increasingly secular world, Benedict said many people acted as if there was no room for spiritual matters in their lives.

"Man is so preoccupied with himself, he has such urgent need of all the space and all the time for his own things, that nothing remains for others, for his neighbour, for the poor, for God," he said.

WTF They come here and kill, they dont embrace the freedom or the help, THEY KILL MAKE NO GO AREAS FOR THE ENGLISH, and we are supposed to welcome them :angry:

I could ramble on allday about the problems i see already with immigration,

Carry knives and wouldn't even think twice in stabbing innocent people for standing up for morales and common descency.

If the archbishop wants to welcome them he came put them in churches and he must have a few bedrooms spare. WHAT A T0zza

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20071225...-6323e80_3.html

The head of the Roman Catholic Church in England and Wales has called on people to do more to welcome immigrants to Britain in his Christmas address.

The Archbishop of Westminster, Cardinal Cormac Murphy-O'Connor, used his Christmas Homily to highlight the needs of the excluded and the importance of Christian compassion towards the less fortunate.

In the homily at Westminster Cathedral, London, he drew particular attention to the way in which migrants were treated.

The Cardinal said: "A theme which is much in the news in Britain at the moment is the question of the many immigrant peoples who come to our country. Most immigrants come to our country because they wish to have a better life and work so as to provide for their families.

"What concerns me at the moment is our attitude as a nation to these many immigrants. Many of these people are trying, for perfectly good reasons, to enter Britain and they need to be welcomed.

"I understand that immigration needs to be controlled. However, sometimes they must feel like Joseph when he returned to Bethlehem after exile in Egypt, simply excluded because they are outsiders.

Meanwhile, Pope Benedict XVI ushered in Christmas by celebrating Midnight Mass in St Peter's Basilica, where he urged people to set aside time in their lives for God and the needy.

Echoing a theme he has often raised about an increasingly secular world, Benedict said many people acted as if there was no room for spiritual matters in their lives.

"Man is so preoccupied with himself, he has such urgent need of all the space and all the time for his own things, that nothing remains for others, for his neighbour, for the poor, for God," he said.

WTF They come here and kill, they dont embrace the freedom or the help, THEY KILL MAKE NO GO AREAS FOR THE ENGLISH, and we are supposed to welcome them :angry:

I could ramble on allday about the problems i see already with immigration,

Carry knives and wouldn't even think twice in stabbing innocent people for standing up for morales and common descency.

If the archbishop wants to welcome them he came put them in churches and he must have a few bedrooms spare. WHAT A T0zza

wildmoran do you have anything to input yourself because you are doing this on quite a few threads.

huh?
Mass immigration is a serious problem.There will be serious trouble this year in the uk.

Mass immigration is a serious problem.There will be serious trouble this year in the uk.

i agree with that, once are economy starts to hit the rocks and gordon brown has forcast a hard economic year ahead, and we feel the pinch and the majority of working class or the poor who live in these mixed communities can no longer afford basic Commodities, unemployment goes up, embittered by lost of territory and demoralised by political weakness, the pride of a nation wiped out, this is when the trouble starts, because parties like the BNP will promise us the basics and our national pride back and we'll start to see their votes going up, and this is the real danger, far right parties gaining power, :( you can already see this happening on a small scale in bradford, oldham and Burnley where BNP votes are on the rise,

I put a thread up a while ago asking if there would be civil war in England (Britain?).

i got loads of abuse & got called racist (surprise, surprise).

Its gonna happen,period.

english people have far to much to lose, mortgages, cars, jobs, what have the scum got to lose, precisely NOTHING! WHOS GONNA WIN.

lets leave it to the police

linked-image

DOH! immigration just p*** all over the police so they have been issued with goggles and breathing apparatus.

She thinking, "cant arrest mustn't be racist" "cant arrest mustn't be racist"

Edited by chemical-licker

i feel for you..muslims mostly left my area after 9/11...familys of rich saudis just loaded up and left...political corectness will be death of jolly old england..

I have to say, our Police really do look the crappiest in the world.

With their 'unisex' stab proof vest, look like tanktops and their obsession with political correctness.

linked-image

And look at these two lemons. oooh gotta wear your health'n'safety jackets..

linked-image

Now, the German police look much better. Techno police yay!

linked-image

I mean, just look at that...

linked-image

i agree with that, once are economy starts to hit the rocks and gordon brown has forcast a hard economic year ahead, and we feel the pinch and the majority of working class or the poor who live in these mixed communities can no longer afford basic Commodities, unemployment goes up, embittered by lost of territory and demoralised by political weakness, the pride of a nation wiped out, this is when the trouble starts, because parties like the BNP will promise us the basics and our national pride back and we'll start to see their votes going up, and this is the real danger, far right parties gaining power, :( you can already see this happening on a small scale in bradford, oldham and Burnley where BNP votes are on the rise,
I think we brits have been very tolerant towards immigration in the past.Black communities have intergrated real well,sure alot still live in deprived areas but side by side with white folk.The american gangster ideal has now created problems in these areas.Asians have been in our society since i was a kid and did intergrate well,great business men.But due to there religion i feel they lead a more secluded society.There has been terrible violence between all groups in all areas .this will always happen.I am not rascist,i do not hate poles,blacks or asians.I just feel this country can not manage the amount of people coming here at present.Our economy is going to take a hammering in 2008.Stop immigration now.But it is obviously all part of a plan by our E.U NWO masters.Gordon browns statement that REAL AND SERIOUS change is ahead for this year,is full of forboding.Will the latest waves of immigration leave our shores when work has dried up?I don,t know.Personally i predict civil war and serious hardship on this green and pleasant land.Old england is gone. Edited by octobersunset

i feel for you..muslims mostly left my area after 9/11...familys of rich saudis just loaded up and left...political corectness will be death of jolly old england..

your so right, but what chance have we got when £10.9 Billion of our money GIVEN to the EU will be spent on politically correct initiatives,

Britons lose jobs to EU newcomers.

The number of Britons in jobs has fallen by half a million since the UK opened its labour market to eastern European workers, official figures have revealed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...2/29/weu329.xml

your so right, but what chance have we got when £10.9 Billion of our money GIVEN to the EU will be spent on politically correct initiatives,

Britons lose jobs to EU newcomers.

The number of Britons in jobs has fallen by half a million since the UK opened its labour market to eastern European workers, official figures have revealed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...2/29/weu329.xml

Its a tragedy.But as gordon has done with everything else, he has passed the buck to the E.U.Will they give a damn about overpopulation,rising crime and poverty in the uk?I think not!Probably claim our island as the prison colony of europe. somewhere offshore to dump their waste. :angry: If i knew voting in a new parliment would change things, I could have some hope for the future,but they are all for the same agenda.we are sold out and stitched up.The uk has become such a horrible, dirty,crime ridden sesspit.

Its a tragedy.But as gordon has done with everything else, he has passed the buck to the E.U.Will they give a damn about overpopulation,rising crime and poverty in the uk?I think not!Probably claim our island as the prison colony of europe. somewhere offshore to dump their waste. :angry: If i knew voting in a new parliment would change things, I could have some hope for the future,but they are all for the same agenda.we are sold out and stitched up.The uk has become such a horrible, dirty,crime ridden sesspit.

:cry: rule britannia britannia once ruled the waveslinked-image

:cry: rule britannia britannia once ruled the waveslinked-image

I hate hearing that and God save the queen.

They are so depressing. :(

Edited by chaoszerg

Out of tune trumpet.. dood doodada dooda dooda dooda :cry:

new police dogs to keep the immigrants under control :lol:

Are you seriously suggesting a dog on a toy bike..is more effective at deporting illegal immigrants than the UK Immigration service?

Actually, come to think of it, it's a fair point.

Are you seriously suggesting a dog on a toy bike..is more effective at deporting illegal immigrants than the UK Immigration service?

Actually, come to think of it, it's a fair point.

You should see some of the buggers I've seen coming back into the country. Scooby Doo would kick the crap out of them :lol:

Poor English . I have made the trouble to link one of your great hero's . You can look upon this man and then look at your Gordon Brown and Tony Blair . Nelson was a man of flair , a man of debonair verve , a naval genius , a hero and an outstanding icon of English and World History.

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

Look at the way he died, at the hour of his greatest victory. You would never find cowardly UK or US admirals with an iota of the bravery of Horatio Nelson today . But his death sealed his immortality . A great man .

Edited by Drexl Spivey

Poor English . I have made the trouble to link one of your great hero's . You can look upon this man and then look at your Gordon Brown and Tony Blair . Nelson was a man of flair , a man of debonair verve , a naval genius , a hero and an outstanding icon of English and World History.

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

Look at the way he died, at the hour of his greatest victory. You would never find cowardly UK or US admirals with an iota of the bravery of Horatio Nelson today . But his death sealed his immortality . A great man .

I agree and hopefully Brown won't be in office much longer, you falter a bit in the fact Nelson wasn't a politician, you'll find whenever the flags are run up the mast "England expects every man to do his duty" an Englishman will step up to the plate.

I agree and hopefully Brown won't be in office much longer, you falter a bit in the fact Nelson wasn't a politician, you'll find whenever the flags are run up the mast "England expects every man to do his duty" an Englishman will step up to the plate.
I certainly won,t step up to the plate for this shower.Fighting wars for oil barons and heroin production.Millions of men have fallen making profits for the few.

I certainly won,t step up to the plate for this shower.Fighting wars for oil barons and heroin production.Millions of men have fallen making profits for the few.

Well, that's the difference between us.