Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Beast of Seven Chutes

PolterGust4000

The Beast of Seven Chutes, Dogman? Werewolf? Bigfoot?

Dogmen - It sounds absurd, but could it be true that bipedal dog like creatures are roaming around the northeast portion of our continent? This website presents a photo and eye-witness descriptions to support the idea of an upright bipedal dog like creature.

Beast of Seven Chutes Photo - The photo is of an unidentified species. It is standing beside a waterfall near Quebec Canada. The park is named 'Parc des Sept Chutes'. Amazingly, the creature appears to be holding something and is staring at the photographer, who doesn't notice it. This creature does not match the descriptions of the legendary Bigfoot. Bigfoot is usually described a being a massive creature that resembles a human. Bigfoot is also usually described as having a conical head and a human looking flat face. And bigfoot is not usually described as being aggressive.

linked-image

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PolterGust4000

• kenshinx

• Incorrigible1

• Undeadskeptic

HOLYCOW !

use attachment !!

and do you have the original pic ? the full size of the pic that the photograph taken ? not this super-massive-enlarged-cropped pic ?

Dear mother of Chupacabra thats a huge pic! Its also very fake.

HOLYCOW !

use attachment !!

and do you have the original pic ? the full size of the pic that the photograph taken ? not this super-massive-enlarged-cropped pic ?

Geez, please cut down the size of that photo to something reasonable.

Can't really see.. Smaller plz

Deeply apologize.

Beast of Seven Chutes

Can't seem to get the picture smaller, but there is the website.

Edited by PolterGust4000

linked-image

I've reduced the size. Poltergust, is it possible to delete your previous pictures and utilize this one?

On another bbs, I saw this discussed. It was mentioned a recreation photo was taken, with a normal sized human standing in for the "creature."

The human came out perfectly clear and their outline was sharp and in focus. If that's truly the case, it throws a bucket of cold water upon the

"creature" pictured above. FWIW

I encourage anyone who actually desires to find the truth, to please take the time to do some research into this creature. There is some great information out there. For those that seem to have no interest in the truth, it is easy to just hand out off the cuff comments that dispute what is in this photo. But please refrain from 'throwing cold water' on something that could possibly represent a fantastic creature that has been described for centuries in the region where the photo was taken without investing any time attempting to understand the facts.

Owner of HaveYouSeenThisCreature.

Edited by haveyouseenthiscreature

A silverback gorilla holding a plastic bag? Intriguing.

Anything from Canada is possible.

haveyouseenthiscreature -- no offense, but you seem to have already made your mind up as to what this photo represents and what "the truth" is. The rest of us don't necessarily share your acceptance of this alleged creature, and will make up our own minds. Keep in mind some people immediately respond with humor or "off the cuff" remarks, and you shouldn't take it personally.

On a brighter note, I like your website! This is my first encounter with this beast, and I find it fascinating. :)

here is the original picture the creature is in the lower right corner. now if a newer pic was taken with a person standing where the creature was that does not "throw cold water on it" we used to have a cat on the farm, but if she sat still you could barely see her let alone photograph her. a person likely would stand out more than a creature that lives in the woods. plus the time of day could have been different.

either way it is interesting. freaky to.

post-63842-1199063396_thumb.jpg

Hmmm. Well, werewolf is definetly out of the question, because the picture was taken in sunlight. The only thing I can think of is gorilla - unless it is a hybrid of some sort.

• 5 months later...

I'm not sure, but when blown up (the picture that is), the creature looks like a photoshop job, with a dogs face (german shepherd) superimposed on a gorilla. Just my thoughts.

Is it possible for a dog-like animal to be a biped? I mean, what steps in evolution or... whatever is the reason for a lot of cryptids is, need to be taken so that it can happen?

here is the original picture the creature is in the lower right corner. now if a newer pic was taken with a person standing where the creature was that does not "throw cold water on it" we used to have a cat on the farm, but if she sat still you could barely see her let alone photograph her. a person likely would stand out more than a creature that lives in the woods. plus the time of day could have been different.

either way it is interesting. freaky to.

Wow, that picture is slightly scary, although it doesn't look completely real. If it is real it's kind of...spooky.

it does look a bit scary but it looks like some kind of gorilla or something?