Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

27 Years of Zen destroyed my life

UM-Bot

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IronGhost

• joc

• Mbyte

• metacast

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank your for your kind words.

Remember, there really is no difference between "stress" and "pleasure." Pleasure is actually a kind of stress, and vica versa.

Think of your mind as a placid pool of water with a flawless glassy surface. Then somene throws a stone into the water, and it starts jangling and waving all over the place.

That stone could be either stress or pleasure. It has the same fundamental effect.

This is a great understanding to have. A similar perspective allowed me to finally quit smoking (cold turkey) after may tries and using various other means. It took some time, but after a while, the cravings were 'pleasurable', so to say. Deep breathing helps to change the focus as well, but I learned that through my own Zen practice. linked-image

Keep up the good posts IronGhost!

you must have been smoking some wacked out stuff to be writing a article like that, and your the guy with those cool ouja board experiences, you seriously are either thinking in a diffrent way than most people or something lol

you must have been smoking some wacked out stuff to be writing a article like that, and your the guy with those cool ouja board experiences, you seriously are either thinking in a diffrent way than most people or something lol

The effect of Zen had a truly phenomenal effect on the Ouija communications. Just to mention one thing, it gave me the ability to communicate with vastly wider array of beings -- especially those who do not have ego-based consciousness. When you don't assume that other beings will have ego-based conscisouness, all those who don't have it in effect become invisible to you.

There are many beings that are so radicaly different in the way they model reality psychologically, there is almost no chance we can have meaningful coomunications with them -- but after enough Zen practice, your mind become like the "Typo O" of the universe. By that, I mean that we all know that people with Typed O blood can give blood to all other types, whereas someone with type AB, for example, can only give to another Type AB.

Zen makes one a Type O Ouija communicator, so to speak.

Or to put it another way, you're not always assuming that everyone else is using Base 10 Math. You open to beings who "grew up" using Base 12 math, and maybe having a group mind, or only a Super Ego -- or no ego. The real key is to be incredibly wide open in the way you cast your mind out into reality -- such as it exists or not.

i see, i get what you are talking about, so basically, if you way of thinking is positive or in a certain way you attract those kind of entities when you use the ouja board, and people who don't have that way of thinking will attract other type of beings (the negative ones)

Edited by HUYI

i see, i get what you are talking about, so basically, if you way of thinking is positive or in a certain way you attract those kind of entities when you use the ouja board, and people who don't have that way of thinking will attract other type of beings (the negative ones)

What you're saying may be approximately true -- but just for me me, personally -- I would never attempt to frame my reality as positive or negative. Both are preconceived notings of "models" of reality that have the meaning that we give them -- and the "meaning we give" will not be reality, or Reality, with a capital "R".

In terms of the Ouija, when you completely erase preconceived notions about the enities you are contacting, you vastly open up the range and psychological type of being you can contact and perceive.

For example, if you decide, "Okay, I'm going to be positive and contact a positive entity" -- you will have a much more difficult time contacting anyone or anything because that preconceived notion "edits out" many forms of consciousness which could otherwise "come through" the Ouija board.

• 1 month later...

Sounds like this guy needs a REALLY good shrink.....if you already have one then you need to get a new one. If I started talking like you do, my wife would have me locked up and then drop me like a hot potato. Your wife must be a saint to even listen to that gobbley gook...loll.

JJ

If anyone wants me to call them a self-centered egomaniacle SOB, drop me a note and I will save you 27 years out of your life to attain enlightenment. :D

Sounds like this guy needs a REALLY good shrink.....if you already have one then you need to get a new one. If I started talking like you do, my wife would have me locked up and then drop me like a hot potato. Your wife must be a saint to even listen to that gobbley gook...loll.

JJ

Well, I'll agree in part anyway. My wife IS a saint. No .. wait ... I think she's an angel.