Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Summer scares

TheBloom

Okay this may seem like a wierd topic but im determined to find out what the hell it is that i saw...

...It was last summer, and i was sitting at my computer playing around and my hair started to annoy me...so i turned around to the other side of the room where there was a full length dress mirror and started to tie my hair up. When at that moment a black figure walked past behind me from the WALL and stroked my back as it walked past me...i have complete memory of what happened although i have no memory of ringing my friend up and blabbering to him for ages. He had called me up like two days later and said 'are you okay now?' and i had no idea what he was talking about. He explained that i had rang him up on my mobile and i was standing outside my house...when he answered i had been like a blabbering fool and wouldnt shut up but he got me to calm down a little and tell him what happened...i was absolutly hysterical and yet i dont remember ever calling him...he lives 60 miles away from me and i hadnt mentioned it when he called me.

Whats more worrying....i remember clearly and i told my friend that the figure had stroked my back,...but this is not the case as when i took off my jumper i have claw marks in the back of it as if something had been clawing and clawing away at it....At the time i was too busy ****ting my pants to look at the physical features of the creature however, i have a strong after image of it...it had cloven hooves...

If someone could give me ANY rational explaination (yeh sure! rolleyes.gif ) I would be so greatful...and i dont want any answers like 'you were dreaming' you bloody know when you're awake!!!]

Thanx

Noodles xx

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheBloom

• Thistle

• *MoG*

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not entirely sure that a rational explanation is possible here lol. However, not to be nit picky but..................u say it had cloven hooves, so where did the claw marks come from ??????. I don't suppose you got anyone to take a photo of the marks on your back did u ?

it had cloven hooves on its feet i cant remember its hands at all...and no...i could find the top and show you..i threw it in a cupboard...but i didnt get any pictures at the time..i wasnt expecting to be blabbering it out on a forum somewhere you know? tongue.gif You dont really think about that at the time...my friend could back me up i supose!

I don't know personally anything about this, but what you wrote reminded me about something I read on UM yesterday.

It was in here

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=11144

This is what Shirini wrote:

Every year, hundreds of thousand of “dev” sighting are reported in Iran, last dev sighting outside Iran was in Canada on oct.18, 1999… a festival called Mohrgan! A club go-er reported seeing three well dressed men, entering a building…. He said he didn’t think to be odd, until he noticed they weren’t shoes, and they have hoofs!

Iranian believe in different races of human, It comes from that mystical world of their old religion, we have a race people called “Devs”, Dev’s are a race of being that were the complete opposite of humans, example when they are a sleep (daytime) their eyes are open, they also rule the night, but not in a way bad. They are just like us, they families, job and even their own religion, they are a class of peris (fairies), they look and sound like us, they are even bilingual, speaking their own language, they language the of the country they live in, the only physical difference between a Dev and a humans, is that the have hoofs for feet.

Could this be what you saw?

I feel that what you experienced was probably psychological, although I do not doubt that what you saw was real to you. It seems to me that our imaginations can go off on a tangent to such an extent that we genuinely believe that we have seen something to the point that we can produce physical symptoms on our bodies. I have read cases like this before where marks are produced on the body and people have said that they feel out of it.

However anything is possible and as we know so little about anything I keep my mind open to all the possibilities, although nowadays I try to explain the paranormal with a scientific view firstly and more often than not the paranormal can be put down to natural occurences.