Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP

grave digger

Yea, if people are going to post fakes, might as well make it seem *sort of* real.

..Did that make sense?

I got what you were putting out no worries :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• grave digger

• NoahJaymes

• alovernotafighter

• Genocyde

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, trolling is fun eh grave digger? Why you gettin so mad?

I really see no point of you getting all p***y. If you are gonna talk about something you picked up on a recording, let us listen. Otherwise what advice can we give you? I mean really?

Dude, they're trying to help you, they want to listen ot the evp to try to help and you're gettin all p***y, if it's real just post it, cussing people out is just gunna get you banned.

Dude why are you getting so angry?

People would like to hear it, and 419 is right, if we cant hear it and you actually DO want advice (assuming this isnt fake) we can't give you advice.

i shall not argue with idiots that no nothing about the subject

Dude, what is that supposed to mean, most of the people on this forum have been into EVPs and stuff for years, and I myself am an occultist, so I'm sure we all know quite a bit on the subject, maybe if you posted the fricken audio we'd be able to help you.

Dude, what is that supposed to mean, most of the people on this forum have been into EVPs and stuff for years, and I myself am an occultist, so I'm sure we all know quite a bit on the subject, maybe if you posted the fricken audio we'd be able to help you.

Eh, there probably is no audio, so he's just getting p***y that nobody believes what he's saying :P

Eh, there probably is no audio, so he's just getting p***y that nobody believes what he's saying :P

Probably not, but on the off chance there is, I would like to hear it, lol.

I have put out evidence from my investigations and had people tell me mine was fake. I didn't threaten them about it, be angrey at the people that made them fake....who makes it hard for us investigators to show or real evidence. Don't get mad at EnJay.....he is my bro!

It's quite obvious that the topic creator is simply trying to bait people in this thread. And, as per usual forum communities, he is indeed succeeding in that task.

-Akaebeel

i swear its real, thats all i can say, i dont get things out of context when ive heard it a thousand times

Lol same!

Yes strangely enough this has wet my appetite to hear a really scary EVP, must be all the cussing in this thread. Maybe someone who has a good one could start a new thread?

ok then bro. i would continue EVP, and i know i could prove it, but it freaks me out. what is out there? i dont know and i think i dont want to

I'm closing this thread for the meantime until a forum mod decides what should be done with it. It's going nowhere fast.

Alright, so instead of getting all p***y about it, peak our interest a little more and post the audio so we can collectively give our thoughts on the recording.