Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

it's official england is the most

chemical-licker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

It's official: England is the most crowded country in Europe

By STEVE DOUGHTY - More by this author » Last updated at 11:07am on 2nd January 2008 linked-image Comments (70)

England is poised to become the most crowded nation in Europe, according to official figures.

The number of people crammed into each square mile is due to overtake levels in Holland and Belgium - and may already have done so.

Large-scale immigration is pushing up demand in the South of England for more homes, more transport and more services.

erm, so the solution is?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hill

• chemical-licker

• ravergirl

• saturnian flame

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

It's official: England is the most crowded country in Europe

By STEVE DOUGHTY - More by this author » Last updated at 11:07am on 2nd January 2008 linked-image Comments (70)

England is poised to become the most crowded nation in Europe, according to official figures.

The number of people crammed into each square mile is due to overtake levels in Holland and Belgium - and may already have done so.

Large-scale immigration is pushing up demand in the South of England for more homes, more transport and more services.

erm, so the solution is?

Control immigration, build more homes, annex france and exterminate the population to create lebensraum for the british....

Control immigration, build more homes, annex france and exterminate the population to create lebensraum for the british....

That is a DISGUSTING and OUTRAGOUS statement 1.618. Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that we should EXTERMINATE the population of France ? What... like GAS OVENS ? :angry:

Get SERIOUS. If we did that, who would tread the grapes into wine, and make the cheese ? :P

You've got to leave SOME of them. :P

Some sort of quota system seems in order ? :lol:

Apart from that... and considering your post in the whole....weeeell... yup... works for the Cat.

Meow Purr :P

Stop immigration for 5 years, that will knock us down the league,

Stop immigration for 5 years, that will knock us down the league,

WEll, that seems the obvious solution. If there is overcrowding, why let more people in? Seems silly to me.

lets see. hmm. send me some british people for keeping. i love them and we can have tea and they can talk in accents and also be smarter than me.

lets see. hmm. send me some british people for keeping. i love them and we can have tea and they can talk in accents and also be smarter than me.

....you can keep me :) ...Iike tea :rolleyes: im from UK B) .....HOW MUCH YOU PAY???? :P

yeah it's pretty crap..and things can only.... worse. Making life that little bit more irritating..

How's my breathing? As soon as I can I'll be leaving.