Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Virus sweeping UK

Moon Monkey

An estimated 2 million people in the UK have been hit by the norovirus bug with conservative estimates saying an extra 200,000 new cases being reported every week. Obviously these figures wont include those who are just biting the bullet at home or struggling on. Hospitals are closing wards and doctors are advising people to stay at home and not mingle in crowds.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7169347.stm

Now on a slightly different track does anyone remember the Bernard Matthews turkey farm bird flu outbreak a few months ago, frozen turkey was very cheap in some of the lower quality supermarkets this xmas and the virus has hit particularly hard in some of the poorer areas of northern cities.....a coincidence ?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moon Monkey

• chemical-licker

• Bill Hill

• stevewinn

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

An estimated 2 million people in the UK have been hit by the norovirus bug with conservative estimates saying an extra 200,000 new cases being reported every week. Obviously these figures wont include those who are just biting the bullet at home or struggling on. Hospitals are closing wards and doctors are advising people to stay at home and not mingle in crowds.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7169347.stm

Now on a slightly different track does anyone remember the Bernard Matthews turkey farm bird flu outbreak a few months ago, frozen turkey was very cheap in some of the lower quality supermarkets this xmas and the virus has hit particularly hard in some of the poorer areas of northern cities.....a coincidence ?

a few people where i work have been off with the flu, i havent been sick in years, thats because i drink my milk and take my vitamins. :lol::rolleyes:

i remember the Bernard mathews bird flu, the bird flu he imported into the country from Hungary, do you know Bernard mathews rears the turkeys up in Hungary were its dirty cheap, then when the turkeys are the right weight, they bring them to the UK for two months then slaughter them over here, then are sold has BRITISH turkey yet its spent more or less its whole life in another country, and heres the icing on the cake, good ol' Bernard brings the virus to the country and then the government paid him compensation, ****ing marvelous,

a few people where i work have been off with the flu, i havent been sick in years, thats because i drink my milk and take my vitamins. :lol::rolleyes:

i remember the Bernard mathews bird flu, the bird flu he imported into the country from Hungary, do you know Bernard mathews rears the turkeys up in Hungary were its dirty cheap, then when the turkeys are the right weight, they bring them to the UK for two months then slaughter them over here, then are sold has BRITISH turkey yet its spent more or less its whole life in another country, and heres the icing on the cake, good ol' Bernard brings the virus to the country and then the government paid him compensation, ****ing marvelous,

I bet he thinks that deal is......booot-ti-full (sorry had to say it)

Yeah, I wouldn't put it past him.

linked-image

Bernard Matthews.

Yeah, I wouldn't put it past him.

linked-image

Bernard Matthews.

If you think Bernard is bad.....

Kenny Rogers Roasters*!!!!!

linked-image

The filthy b***ard!!!!

*For those people who may not be aware of it "Rogers" is an English euphemism for "having sex with" and a roaster is a chicken so............

Edited by T.A.F.K.A.S

If you think Bernard is bad.....

Kenny Rogers Roasters*!!!!!

linked-image

The filthy b***ard!!!!

*For those people who may not be aware of it "Rogers" is an English euphemism for "having sex with" and a roaster is a chicken so............

He makes the jack sauce :P

Eeeeuuuuwww. :wacko:

Lest ye forget... Bernard Matthews was the 'easyjet' of Turkeys... he made them cheap and accessible to the masses.

Perhaps that is why the newspapers love to criticise him.... after all, success=failure in the eyes of the Marxists.

My name is Ben Elton... goodnight.

Meow (hic) Purr.