Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chicken wings so hot patrons must sign waiver

Owlscrying

There are several places here in Dallas and Plano that have signs that read"Not Responsable for gastric or damages done for eating our hot products " "Eat at your OWN RISK". One time I went to Wingstop a few years ago for lunch and brought it back to the office and everybody ate my wings I only ate one because everybody ate the rest,I was so mad that I went back and bought the most Hottest wings possable and went back and layed them in the break room and sure enough here they came again and without asking if they could have some "the FOOLS" man you all should have seen the look on their faces as the wings burned them so bad some had gotten sick some ran to the water foutain and 2 of them fainted,My boss was laughing so bad tears were running down his face.Needless to say noone ever tried to eat anything of mine ever again,That will teach those freeloaders. and yes I ate some too but since I like hot things I was able to eat in peace and now they think I'm crazy.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glorybebe

• Bear's Quest

• ~ MacDDT ~

• hetrodoxly

That just reminded me I once received a bottle of hot sauce for my birthday, I never tried it the name scared me away

the hot sauce was called "Ring of Fire" :o lol

I finnished a big ol' bottle of that stuff last week and now I cant find anymore.I'd do anything for a bottle.I'm so sad. :(:cry:

I wish they would sell wings that hot in my town

Man you have my simpathy,wish I could send you some through the mail,where do you live?I have my own recipe. and welcome to U.M.

Edited by theghost