Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tanajib "Human Animal"

Saru

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raziel

• cerberus

• snuffypuffer

• djdodo

Someone please close this thread.

6 pages of people saying the same thing again and again gets tedious.

Sorry Joey tongue.gif

I heard it was a sculpture at a beach in one of the eastern coast states, Jake the alligator man/hunter, was supposed to have been hunting an aligator and got in such a big fight with it they fused together into one creature. thumbsup.gif

• 11 months later...

cerberus

If you are planning on eating your hat, I recommend marinading it in a zesty mustard sauce seasoned with lemon pepper. I myself have am planning on eating such a hat if John Titor's story is true.

(See my post on time traveling. heh heh heh)

allegator/monkey, DUH wiggle.gif

• 8 months later...
no one merged two corpses together- this photo is definitely a fake.  how is it a fake?  look at the focus on the crocodile section and then look at the focus on the 'man' section and you will see they are clearly from 2 different photos just photoshopped together.  a really badly faked job in my opinion.  

anyone with half a brain would make sure they photographed the croc and the 'man' from the exact same distances and also the same lighting if possible.  the problem then would be making the picture look a little bad so it wouldnt be too good.  

15638[/snapback]

Damn it . you beat me to it tongue.gif

This picture is not photoshopped because it's been around much longer than photoshop has. I first saw that guy in a monster book in grade school. It's a mummified monkey torso sewn onto the lower end of a small alligator.

if that thing is real then ill be a monkeys uncle

I remember that picture! I always thought it was kinda creepy though. I don't think that's it's real though. It would be very creepy if it was real at one point in time. bounce.gif

That is one freaky looking animal. I wonder if you can have them as house pets rolleyes.gif

I've heard somewhere that it was fake. I think it was the image gallery here.

I have seen this picture before, You know it must be a fake, or every media out let in the world would be talking about it. thumbsup.gif

• 5 years later...

yeh true say has to be fake i mean think about it if this was true is would have been on the news every1 would have none about it realy dont see the point of people doind this but in a way its quite funni amagine if it was actualy true how fasanating would it be

Here's a weird looking thing I saw on a web site of strange pictures. The text underneath it is rather interesting, claiming there were thousands of these things in an area of Tanajib.

ai-strange.jpg

This looks basically like someones taken the remains of a crocodile and a monkey and attached them together somehow. The thing looks like it's been decomposing for weeks, certainly not a snapshot of a live animal sitting on the beach.

wink.gif

The lad looks a tad parched. Did anyone offer him a drink of water? LOL. Fake-a-rama. IMO