Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rennes-le-Chateau

Scar

I read about this before, I thought I would dig about and try to find out more, alas no luck so far, maybe BA could help in his New 'Hidden Agenda' column (plug)

There is allot to this theory, Anyway Enjoy!

Link

I find this very interesting , I think (correct me if im wrong) there was a preist who came from a respectable well educated background , was sent here then went a wee bit radio rental , painting some bizzare pictures ,apparently one with christ standing laughing with bags of money.

Please add any more info or thoughts,

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scar

• PurpleStuart

• Aslan

• <bleeding_heart>

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Aslan !

I'll buy you A pint next time your in Glasgow wink2.gif

thumbsup.gif

HERE'S a link to an earlier discussion about the chateau. It also includes several links if you're interested, one which does a pretty thorough job of debunking many of the claims associated with the chateau.

MM

Now i'm completely unfamilar with this and i have only skim read a bit of Aslan's link above, but it does sound a bit unlikely to begin with - theres a lot of 'if's.

If there was this gold to begin with and if it was taken back to rome and if it wasn't spent, but left untouched...

The might of the roman empire was it's army and that costs alot. i doubt this gold if captured was around in it's entirety by the time Alaric came along.

Without checking all the evidence presented[1] i realise i'm leaving myself a bit open here but thats my first impression.

[1] I'm going out clubbing ok? i didn't have time to read it all grin2.gif