Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Sasquatch A Wizard?

Steve D.

I am an avid believer in Sasquatch/Bigfoot but at the same time I don't understand how this creature has elluded us. Does anyone have a reasonable theory? I mean something that big in reality we should've come across. I think if there was a small tribe of humans moving around in the wilderness we would've found them. So why not Bigfoot?

I am an avid believer in Sasquatch/Bigfoot but at the same time I don't understand how this creature has elluded us. Does anyone have a reasonable theory? I mean something that big in reality we should've come across. I think if there was a small tribe of humans moving around in the wilderness we would've found them. So why not Bigfoot?

there are tribes in forests that we can't locate. that are believed to exist by legend but haven't been seen for ages. think about all the places there are in the world to hide. and besides you could hide a mack truck inside of some trees out there. let alone a big hairy man thing.

Yeah but there's sightings in the US, and I feel those forrests are much more explored then say South American ones. I mean would you think there's a new species of bear in the western US forrests?

Edit: Or Eastern for that matter.

Edited by Steve D.

In deep forests in the summertime, it is actually possible to be a few dozen feet from a bear and never actually see him. If part of "Bigfoot"s defense response is to freeze or hide, we might not notice him at all. Add to the fact that human senses other than vision aren't so keen, and it most likely would notice us before we noticed him. The Canadian wilderness, even in Ontario, is HUGE, and think about it - of all the moose living in the wild, there's got to be a couple thousand who never come into human contact their entire lives. Bigfoot is said to be smaller than a moose, and certainly more crafty and evasive, so I don't see how it's hard at all. =P

Of course, that explains everything! I am no longer a skeptic, there is a perfectly scientific rational explanation for Bigfoot now, Hes a Wizard!

Yeah but there's sightings in the US, and I feel those forrests are much more explored then say South American ones. I mean would you think there's a new species of bear in the western US forrests?

Edit: Or Eastern for that matter.

yes. but. even if bigfoot is real there is no reaso to believe every single sighting. some people are bound to make mistakes. so howmany out of 100 sightings are coming from likely sources, maybe a handful?

In deep forests in the summertime, it is actually possible to be a few dozen feet from a bear and never actually see him. If part of "Bigfoot"s defense response is to freeze or hide, we might not notice him at all. Add to the fact that human senses other than vision aren't so keen, and it most likely would notice us before we noticed him. The Canadian wilderness, even in Ontario, is HUGE, and think about it - of all the moose living in the wild, there's got to be a couple thousand who never come into human contact their entire lives. Bigfoot is said to be smaller than a moose, and certainly more crafty and evasive, so I don't see how it's hard at all. =P

True. I don't know, part of me just feels if there was a tribe of humans living out there we would know about it.

True. I don't know, part of me just feels if there was a tribe of humans living out there we would know about it.

yeah but there are tribes of humans that have only been found really recently. there are parts of jungles in south america that people haven't been to to see if there are people in there.

yeah but there are tribes of humans that have only been found really recently. there are parts of jungles in south america that people haven't been to to see if there are people in there.

I know but I am saying if there was a trible in the US, where alot of bigfoot sightings are.

well my guess would be that sasquatch, live in very small numbers spread far apart. But what makes them difficult to find them, would be their natural hunting skills and techniques, and their instincts. A creature that has been able to live this long right under our noses and not been scientifically dicovered, would mean that it is probably avoiding human contact. An they probablt bary their dead as well, so thats why a naturaly deceased body has never been found. But thats just my guess :D

Personally, I have found that 90% of all bogfoot sightings are misidentification, 5% more are hoax, and the rest are real. Probably 1 out of 100 sightings are real. I think Bigfoot is a real mamaml-- not a wizard-- that is simply rare enough we havent found it. Or maybe I'm wrong-- maybe he's some sort of skin walker.

Now, after reading this I wonder if maybe Bigfoot COULD be a spirtual beast. Has anyone catalogged what happened after a bigfoot sighting? Did the sighter die, get ill, avoid danger, get powers?

we EXPECT to find it, and sasquatch says "come look for me at least". again, nature doesnt give out things just like that . the pacific nw is huge!!!! over 3 million plus acres of forest. 70 percent of the us is forest. we know giganto existed, their mustve been 100000's of them, and all we found is teeth and a jaw, nothing else. fossilization is extremely rare. early human, coyotes, and even bears have crossed the bering straight, so its reasonable to assume giganto, being an ape, shouldve crossed it and settled in the pacific nw. theirs no reason why giganto should be extinct, but theirs reason why it should be alive

The australian version of the bigfoot is the Yowie. A lot of people in Australia believe it has the power to turn invisible. I have read about a lot of incidents where this is said to have been the case..

That comment may come under a lot of criticism but dont shoot the messenger!

well my guess would be that sasquatch, live in very small numbers spread far apart. But what makes them difficult to find them, would be their natural hunting skills and techniques, and their instincts. A creature that has been able to live this long right under our noses and not been scientifically dicovered, would mean that it is probably avoiding human contact. An they probablt bary their dead as well, so thats why a naturaly deceased body has never been found. But thats just my guess :D

I don't think they bury their dead as much as it is that bodies decompose rather fast in the woods, bone and all. I've seen some fast forward videos of it.

The australian version of the bigfoot is the Yowie. A lot of people in Australia believe it has the power to turn invisible. I have read about a lot of incidents where this is said to have been the case..

How would a creature have the capacity to do that?

Edited by Steve D.

:gun: just jokes...........But that is ridiculous. Just because we can't find good evidence of these creatures doesn't mean you should have fall back position that they are invisible wizards. The more likely scenario is that they don't exist.

I was also thinking of the wildlife shows where they set up cameras in the wilderness and see what happens. How come they have never caught any footage of them then?

With the decomposing part - it depends what kind of environment bodies decompose in. In tropical environment bodies will decompose quickly. The other places he supposedly is like montane or alpine environments..... there should still be remnants. Also if he is burying his dead - that is a sure way to find him as well. What piques interest more quickly than a freshly dug grave? Archaeologists or police would be there in a shot!

Edited by Belqis

:gun: just jokes...........But that is ridiculous. Just because we can't find good evidence of these creatures doesn't mean you should have fall back position that they are invisible wizards. The more likely scenario is that they don't exist.

I was also thinking of the wildlife shows where they set up cameras in the wilderness and see what happens. How come they have never caught any footage of them then?

With the decomposing part - it depends what kind of environment bodies decompose in. In tropical environment bodies will decompose quickly. The other places he supposedly is like montane or alpine environments..... there should still be remnants. Also if he is burying his dead - that is a sure way to find him as well. What piques interest more quickly than a freshly dug grave? Archaeologists or police would be there in a shot!

Good points. I hope people realize the accusation that Sasquatch as a Wizard is a joke title. :huh:

Good points. I hope people realize the accusation that Sasquatch as a Wizard is a joke title. :huh:

Steve D - the man who claims Sasquatch is a Wizard :rofl:

Profile Quote: 'The Brown Wizard is cunning. He walks here and there, they say, as an old ape hooded and cloaked.'

A very auspicious start to UM! you could be like the anti-saruman :P

Edited by Belqis

maybe hes a ninja

theyre good at hiding hmm

legend of the giant ninja monkeys

i wonder how the turtles would fare.

Profile Quote: 'The Brown Wizard is cunning. He walks here and there, they say, as an old ape hooded and cloaked.'

I'm putting that quote in my signature :P

Yeah, seriously, I opened this thread based on the title thinking it was going to be another wacky tale of misinformation and spectacle. As no one is actually claiming Sasquatch is a wizard, I am sorely disappointed.

Sorry I'm not new though, Steve D. is me, I had lost my password since the cookies were cleared but problem resolved. So no I'm not new. Sorry for the mix up. Everythings back to normal.

Sorry I'm not new though, Steve D. is me, I had lost my password since the cookies were cleared but problem resolved. So no I'm not new. Sorry for the mix up. Everythings back to normal.

This thread is :wacko: from beginning to end :lol::lol:

This thread is :wacko: from beginning to end :lol::lol:

Lol yes but my original question still stands although not so much after hearing the responses.

heres something to ponder in WWI the natives in Canada were used as scouts. due to there skills even in a warzone they showed the least causilties.

so really how would bigfoot fair in his home turf. he knows every nook and cranny.

like i said "ninja vanish"