Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sporkling

need help from skeptics

29 posts in this topic

Sporkling

I am going to a camp soon and i need someone to tell me that ghosts are not real so i will not be so afraid.

Thanks

AngelXVI

I'm the wrong person to ask :innocent:

chaoszerg
I am going to a camp soon and i need someone to tell me that ghosts are not real so i will not be so afraid.

Thanks

Well you know I am a skeptic and what I have to say is.

THEY ARE REAL AND WILL DEVOUR YOU!!! BUWHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :devil:

Wallydraigle

Look around at some of the ridiculous photos and video on this site, Youtube, etc, and soon you'll probably come to that conclusion on your own.

Sporkling

you are so mean

HerNibs

I'll help - :)

Ghosts aren't real.

Bears on the other hand......

HN

chaoszerg
you are so mean

I apologise.

Ghosts are not real, but dangerous flesh eating insects are that come out at night while you sleep....

SunDogDayze

Pretty much of all the things lurking in the woods at a camp, a ghost is the least of your worries. Even if they exist, a ghost isn't physically dangerous. And why does going to camp make you think of ghosts anyway?

Sporkling

cause it in the wild

dancin'hamster

Awww......bless ya!!

Poor wee soul!!

Listen - ghosts are 99.9999% explained away by basic science and physics and geology.

All the ghost stories doing the rounds at camp are complete and utter fliddle-fladdle, so take them with a HUGE pinch of salt.

Even better - memories some if the really ikky ones from here, and scare the pants off everyone else!!

Hammy x x x

NoahJaymes

HAHA. Be fearful of grass. You lay on it, you become itchy. This means you are possessed!

crtDzyn
linked-image

JustNormal

Thanks

Hun, I take it you are young? Not to worry...Even if they were real they cannot harm you, but not everyone sees them, and to actually see a "ghost" or apparition it one in a billion. So take a deep breath and enjoy camp..JN

JustNormal
cause it in the wild

That doesnt mean one thing. Whether you are out in the elements or your own home, the chances are slim to none..JN

primordial

Think waaay back of all the things that your parents/leaders taught you. Let go of everything, unlearn, and don’t believe it. It is going to tough to let go because these traditions are programmed into you..do u understand? This camping place is it haunted? I love to rem the old days when I used to tell stories of ghosts/demons/sasquatch at a campfire or in the darkness of the woods. Sasquatch was an favourite topic when my friends and I would lie down in our sleeping bags n hear the distant crackings of tree branches.

Personally, I am scared of wolves and people.

JustNormal
Think waaay back of all the things that your parents/leaders taught you. Let go of everything, unlearn, and don’t believe it. It is going to tough to let go because these traditions are programmed into you..do u understand? This camping place is it haunted? I love to rem the old days when I used to tell stories of ghosts/demons/sasquatch at a campfire or in the darkness of the woods. Sasquatch was an favourite topic when my friends and I would lie down in our sleeping bags n hear the distant crackings of tree branches.

Personally, I am scared of wolves and people.

True, I believe people are more dangerous and harmful than any "ghost." JN :passifier:

Mbyte

"In the name of god leave me alone!!!"

They seem to be the magic words that work

Episteme
Pretty much of all the things lurking in the woods at a camp, a ghost is the least of your worries. Even if they exist, a ghost isn't physically dangerous. And why does going to camp make you think of ghosts anyway?

Haha!! My thoughts exactly! Don't be afraid of the ghosts. Be afraid of the bears, wolves, and most of all - poisonous snakes!! :o:D

To the OP, in all seriousness, has a ghost ever hurt you? No more need to worry now than any other time.

RX-7
Even if they were real they cannot harm you, but not everyone sees them, and to actually see a "ghost" or apparition it one in a billion. So take a deep breath and enjoy camp..JN

True indeed. If I were a ghost I wouldn't bother wasting my energy on dumbass skeptics.

missbeliever

If you hit two sticks together it will keep ghosts and evil spirits away.Just keep 2 sticks with you at camp and whenever you get scared hit the sticks against each other a few times. :)

NoahJaymes

Or simply hum the ghostbusters theme, that might work as well :D

missbeliever

Today when I left the house there were 2 large sticks forming an X across my stairsteps!

I just have one question.

WHO DID IT ? :blink::o

NoahJaymes

A monkey :D

JustNormal
Today when I left the house there were 2 large sticks forming an X across my stairsteps!

I just have one question.

WHO DID IT ? :blink::o

That is impossible to answer, but maybe its a form of protection, OR someone is messing with you? JN

missbeliever
That is impossible to answer, but maybe its a form of protection, OR someone is messing with you? JN

Yes, thats what I was thinking it could be, a form of protection. :)