Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blue Fugates of Troublesome Creek

MaNgO_gIrL_hErE

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Umbarger

• grimya

• Subtemperate

• Unqiue

After having thought about my previous request of you to post your photo I realized that that was in bad taste of me. I hope that you realize that it was not my intention to make a specticle of you. I am naturally, and easily, overwelmed by curiousity. I hope that you are not offended by my request that could be misconstrued as a simple"Show Yourself" kind of inquiry.

To make things a LITTLE more fair, I have taken a photo of myself about five minutes ago. Yes, Me in all my "unshaven glory". I'm adding this as an attachment below.

To the next MOD that happens upon this post , please censure or remove the photos presented as part of the last post on this thread by "Grimya" so that no one will come across this thread and "gawk" at her pictures. They were placed on this thread because of an improper request made by me.

After having thought about my previous request of you to post your photo I realized that that was in bad taste of me. I hope that you realize that it was not my intention to make a specticle of you. I am naturally, and easily, overwelmed by curiousity. I hope that you are not offended by my request that could be misconstrued as a simple"Show Yourself" kind of inquiry.

To make things a LITTLE more fair, I have taken a photo of myself about five minutes ago. Yes, Me in all my "unshaven glory". I'm adding this as an attachment below.

To the next MOD that happens upon this post , please censure or remove the photos presented as part of the last post on this thread by "Grimya" so that no one will come across this thread and "gawk" at her pictures. They were placed on this thread because of an improper request made by me. I should not have asked a fellow member to post images that could be viewed as "Unflattering". Thank You.

If any one has any problems, concerns, or questions with/about this post, please PM me and I will answer.[attachmentid=21499][attachmentid=21500]

post-24472-1134447856.jpg

post-24472-1134447909_thumb.jpg

This one didn't take the last try.

post-24472-1134448264_thumb.jpg

How is this a malady? I thought maladies would be more deadly disease, viruses, parasites, and horrible genetic disorders. Apparently, these people are not hurt by it this disorder and rarely fall ill or end up in the hospital. :blink:

i dont know if it is true our not but i would like to think so because im a Fugate and it would be cool to have a famliy members that have blue skin!!! :)