Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Mehaha

ghost hunters international tonight at 9

69 posts in this topic

Mr Mehaha
here is a link http://www.scifi.com/ghi/ its on tonight at 9/8c on scifi DON"T miss it people! and i think their is going to be some new Ghost Hunters thing on at 8 before it.

JustNormal
here is a link http://www.scifi.com/ghi/ its on tonight at 9/8c on scifi DON"T miss it people! and i think their is going to be some new Ghost Hunters thing on at 8 before it.

Cool, thanks.. :tu:

cpjason

I look forward to it. The biggest thing holding back ghost hunters where the two founders and their families. Not so much Grant, but Jason has a nagging wife who hates having him travel. This limited the show in some respects. The new show has people who are able to travel more and investigate a site and not have to worry about the old ball and chain nagging them do death...hehe

JustNormal
I look forward to it. The biggest thing holding back ghost hunters where the two founders and their families. Not so much Grant, but Jason has a nagging wife who hates having him travel. This limited the show in some respects. The new show has people who are able to travel more and investigate a site and not have to worry about the old ball and chain nagging them do death...hehe

LOL Go figure but Jason does have 5 kids LOL.. The one that drives me crazy is Brian. His voice, arrogance and approach really bothers me. I remember he walked around a cemetery saying "Hey ghosties come out and play." OR he talks about Jay or Grant to others, when he should be ghost hunting, knowing they can hear him. Not to bright IMO. I think Steve has a respectful and kind approach to spirits..JN

chewlip
LOL Go figure but Jason does have 5 kids LOL.. The one that drives me crazy is Brian. His voice, arrogance and approach really bothers me. I remember he walked around a cemetery saying "Hey ghosties come out and play." OR he talks about Jay or Grant to others, when he should be ghost hunting, knowing they can hear him. Not to bright IMO. I think Steve has a respectful and kind approach to spirits..JN

I agree!!!

NoahJaymes

Damn Kris is beginning to become my new favorite. She is just too fine :D

The return to St. Augustine was good.

Veliska
ohhhhhhh crap its 9pm!

Veliska
Damn Kris is beginning to become my new favorite. She is just too fine :D

The return to St. Augustine was good.

NO!! YOUR FINE!@ Versidus

Wootloops

Barry Fitzgerald FTW

Veliska
Barry Fitzgerald FTW

COOL SONG!

NoahJaymes

Yea, the guy is awesome

NoahJaymes

I dont like this Robb guy

Wootloops
I dont like this Robb guy

He's ok, I don't like this Shannon girl.

NoahJaymes

Robb is too serious it seems. Not sure its just because its the first investigation and his first time on tv, but he just seems to lack a sense of humor, even off investigation time.

Wootloops
Robb is too serious it seems. Not sure its just because its the first investigation and his first time on tv, but he just seems to lack a sense of humor, even off investigation time.

He's level headed though and will get the job done good I think. He might lack some likability but he seems to know what he is doing.

NoahJaymes

That I do agree with

Shalott

Someone please tell me Brian isn't team leader... there was talk over in another thread that he was, and I'm gonna go burn something down if it's true...

Wootloops

No the new Robb guy is the team leader.

NoahJaymes

No, like wootloops said,

Robb- team leader

Brian- tech manager

Andy- debunker/investigator

Donna-Case manager

Shannon-investigator

Barry- Investigator

They all contribute differently so the titles may not be fitting per se

Shalott

Oh, thank ****

My neighbours house survives another day. I can safely download this now B)

JustNormal
Someone please tell me Brian isn't team leader... there was talk over in another thread that he was, and I'm gonna go burn something down if it's true...

lol He is such a moron. The show was awesome, except for Brian trying to provoke a child spirit, saying "You're screwing with the wrong people." Whats he going to do, beat her up? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR JN

NoahJaymes

Actually in that clip, he wasn't talking to the lil girl, he was talking to someone else.

She-ra

I thought the show was okay. I liked Robb, Barry, Donna and Andy. Shannon is a "screamer" which I cannot handle. UGH...please. (Shannon reminded me of Yvette-- enough said :P ) Donna was a better "investigater" and she isn't even one. Shannon needs to go. Well, then there's Brian... so what else is new? Hehehe. He can be such an ass. I thought each case was deserving of a full show. Seemed a little rushed to me (of course I have no idea of how many physical hours they were at each location). With that being said, maybe they didn't find enough to devote a full hour, who knows?

NoahJaymes

Each episode is time stamped accordingly. For the castle they stayed the entire night, if you notice as they drive off toward the hotel it is day time. It is time stamped everytime they go to a new shot with new investigators.

deb371970

hmm...I looked on my TV and the show is on at 10 pm Central. Right now the episode is from 2006 and the crew is in Ireland.

Deb

Hauntings in Central Illinois

centralilghosts.com