Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ghost hunters international tonight at 9

Mr Mehaha

I missed it... Wanted to watch it, I had to go and chase my horses down they had got out due to a tree falling down during the recent storms... anyone know when its repeated?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• JustNormal

• She-ra

• Shalott

Top Posters In This Topic

Each episode is time stamped accordingly. For the castle they stayed the entire night, if you notice as they drive off toward the hotel it is day time. It is time stamped everytime they go to a new shot with new investigators.

So basically they go from dusk until dawn?? That's a long time! Cool. So that's what they get the whole time then. Interesting.

Oh and Deb the 9pm was EST.

I missed it... Wanted to watch it, I had to go and chase my horses down they had got out due to a tree falling down during the recent storms... anyone know when its repeated?

Angel- RIGHT NOW!! It's re-airing again RIGHT NOW!! 11pm EST. TURN IT ON!! ((sorry bout your horsies))

Angel- RIGHT NOW!! It's re-airing again RIGHT NOW!! 11pm EST. TURN IT ON!! ((sorry bout your horsies))

Thanks... I'm off...

Good Night

Angel

lol He is such a moron. The show was awesome, except for Brian trying to provoke a child spirit, saying "You're screwing with the wrong people." Whats he going to do, beat her up? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR JN

:mellow: he said that? that's a bit rich coming from him... I can imagine what would happen if he did get a response: "RUN dude RUN!"

Actually in that clip, he wasn't talking to the lil girl, he was talking to someone else.

NO they were in the area/room where she is often seen. He is an idiot..Also provoking a Demonic or malevolent spirit is a NO NO..Glad Dustin got his butt kicked..If that is his name..JN

:mellow: he said that? that's a bit rich coming from him... I can imagine what would happen if he did get a response: "RUN dude RUN!"

Yeah I'm re-watching. I think Donna did GREAT. Very impressed with her as a case manager and not a true investigater. I so love Barry. How cool is he? Robb and Andy are great debunkers. I love how they do it right there and very quickly. I like them a lot too.

I remember Brian saying that but I don't remember when. Ugh. He's okay but annoying to me sometimes. (trying to be nice).

Edited by She-ra

I thought the show was okay. I liked Robb, Barry, Donna and Andy. Shannon is a "screamer" which I cannot handle. UGH...please. (Shannon reminded me of Yvette-- enough said :P ) Donna was a better "investigater" and she isn't even one. Shannon needs to go. Well, then there's Brian... so what else is new? Hehehe. He can be such an ass. I thought each case was deserving of a full show. Seemed a little rushed to me (of course I have no idea of how many physical hours they were at each location). With that being said, maybe they didn't find enough to devote a full hour, who knows?

I believe Shannon just filled in, but dont get me going on Brian..LOSER LOL..JN

Yeah I'm re-watching. I think Donna did GREAT. Very impressed with her as a case manager and not a true investigater. I so love Barry. How cool is he? Robb and Andy are great debunkers. I love how they do it right there and very quickly. I like them a lot too.

I remember Brian saying that but I don't remember when. Ugh. He's okay but annoying to me sometimes. (trying to be nice).

I like Donna as well, she is professional and admits she is nervous at times, but asks appropriate questions, and doesnt over react..Barry is the BEST!! I loved when someone asked how to provoke the "elemental" and he never answered. Smart man..JN

I believe Shannon just filled in, but dont get me going on Brian..LOSER LOL..JN

Yea, I missed Kris. She seems to be (IN MY OWN OPINION) medium-inclined. She attracts spirits like a beakon; which is usually true of a medium. I think she rawks. I'd rather see her over Shannon and Brian combined but I guess Brian is the techie so poo.

So basically they go from dusk until dawn?? That's a long time! Cool. So that's what they get the whole time then. Interesting.

Oh and Deb the 9pm was EST.

They "wrap it up" then sleep, while others review the evidence..I mean Jay and Grant anyway. I like Steve the best, putting aside all his phobias hes a good guy..JN

Yea, I missed Kris. She seems to be (IN MY OWN OPINION) medium-inclined. She attracts spirits like a beakon; which is usually true of a medium. I think she rawks. I'd rather see her over Shannon and Brian combined but I guess Brian is the techie so poo.

LOL I agree, there is always something around Kris..Shannon and Brian make a perfect pair LOL

Plus Kris is too fine

Yes, she is fine LMAO... I think she will develop into an excellent investigator. I don't think she realizes how "talented" she could ultimately be, ya know? Looks to me (IN MY OWN OPINION) she does draw out spirits without even "trying".

LOL I know, I just wait for the day he gets thrown around like a tennis ball, that ought to teach him..Hes a baby, he whines about Grant and Jay but becomes brave when it comes to spriits..LOL,,The only time he saw anything is when he yelled RUN DUDE RUN...lol..JN

LOL I know, I just wait for the day he gets thrown around like a tennis ball, that ought to teach him..Hes a baby, he whines about Grant and Jay but becomes brave when it comes to spriits..LOL,,The only time he saw anything is when he yelled RUN DUDE RUN...lol..JN

whimp

I <3 Donna, I think she's great. I can't remember which episode Brian said it in, I think it was one of the Asylum episodes (I did a google search but stopped when I saw the third link was to a post I wrote bagging him, how embarrassing), but I remember he actually got a hat with the saying on it and Steve was trying to make him feel stupid about it, basically saying it's nothing to be proud of as an investigator.

I <3 Donna, I think she's great. I can't remember which episode Brian said it in, I think it was one of the Asylum episodes (I did a google search but stopped when I saw the third link was to a post I wrote bagging him, how embarrassing), but I remember he actually got a hat with the saying on it and Steve was trying to make him feel stupid about it, basically saying it's nothing to be proud of as an investigator.

LMAO!!!!! Plus, no worries, you always have the right to change your opinion if you choose. :)

Mary King's Close - Scotland

Room: Young girl left to die from plague by parents

Special Note: Gifts (toys and teddies) left for her; cash left for charity children

Took 5 to 6 teddies out of room (and burned them?) taking something away instead of giving something.

Investigators: Brian and Barry

Turned on ionic meter. Brian walks from the girls room straight towards the room's "alcove" as Barry refers to it.

Statement: Brian said, "...why don't you come out to play?... come out, you picked with the wrong people to screw with..."

Follow up: Strange streak shadow on wall of alcove of little girl's room.

Edited by She-ra

Barry said: If you get attacked, get back in here

Inserts Brian into adjacent room

Not knowing what spirit inhabits the room, because well, there are rumored MANY spirits in the place. So we should ASSUME its the little girl? Come on now, thats hokey pokey :lol:

Edited by __419__

LMAO!!!!! Plus, no worries, you always have the right to change your opinion if you choose. :)

hmm nah... I'll continue to bag him online until he personally sends a message asking me to cease and desist. Actually, I'd probably just post that message online and bag him some more.

He could actually be a really nice guy in real life for all I know, but I just can't work out what he's doing on a paranormal investigation show.