Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ghost hunters international tonight at 9

Mr Mehaha

hmm nah... I'll continue to bag him online until he personally sends a message asking me to cease and desist. Actually, I'd probably just post that message online and bag him some more.

He could actually be a really nice guy in real life for all I know, but I just can't work out what he's doing on a paranormal investigation show.

LOL I thought you said BRAG on him. BAG on him... I assume that's bad then. LMAO. Sorry.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• JustNormal

• She-ra

• Shalott

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary King's Close - Scotland

Room: Young girl left to die from plague by parents

Special Note: Gifts (toys and teddies) left for her; cash left for charity children

Took 5 to 6 teddies out of room (and burned them?) taking something away instead of giving something.

Investigators: Brian and Barry

Turned on ionic meter. Brian walks from the girls room straight towards the room's "alcove" as Barry refers to it.

Statement: Brian said, "...why don't you come out to play?... come out, you picked with the wrong people to screw with..."

Follow up: Strange streak shadow on wall of alcove of little girl's room.

Yep, thats the way it went down. He is an ignorant, arrogant jerk. Lets face it, now that the show is going GLOBAL why doesnt he call other members by name, instead of "DUDE" that is so junior high.

LOL I thought you said BRAG on him. BAG on him... I assume that's bad then. LMAO. Sorry.

whoops haha I don't think I've ever said a good thing about him. I just hate doing google searches and finding something I've posted come up in top results, it's happened a few times and makes me cringe.

whoops haha I don't think I've ever said a good thing about him. I just hate doing google searches and finding something I've posted come up in top results, it's happened a few times and makes me cringe.

LOl nat funnily enough ive done a few searches for random stuff on google and found you near the top . never anyone else though :hmm:

okay is this episode worth *cough* downloading in your honest opinions lol

Edited by SS79

Yep, thats the way it went down. He is an ignorant, arrogant jerk. Lets face it, now that the show is going GLOBAL why doesnt he call other members by name, instead of "DUDE" that is so junior high.

The "dude" comment got me thinking. Yes, since it is going international - is it truly? I mean is the show broadcast internationally now? If that's the case I would cut the American slang and act more professionally. (JUST MY OPINION)

Edit to add: Natalie LMAO!!!!!!

Edited by She-ra

hmm nah... I'll continue to bag him online until he personally sends a message asking me to cease and desist. Actually, I'd probably just post that message online and bag him some more.

He could actually be a really nice guy in real life for all I know, but I just can't work out what he's doing on a paranormal investigation show.

I got it, lets start a petition requesting he leave..Im in lol..JN

The "dude" comment got me thinking. Yes, since it is going international - is it truly? I mean is the show broadcast internationally now? If that's the case I would cut the American slang and act more professionally. (JUST MY OPINION)

Edit to add: Natalie LMAO!!!!!!

Im not sure which Countries gets to watch it, but in order to up their ratings they are going overseas..Its American slang, but adults should act professionally and call one another by name, but thats Jason's fault for not suggesting it..Its SO annoying LOL..JN <_<

Question: Why is dude junior high? Grant says dude as well. Never knew words were catagorized by age groups. I never call anyone by their name. Does that mean I am not a professional?

Let me further expand this. In a field of NOTHING BUT professionals, names are hardly ever mentioned. Plus, dude is often an attention getter such as....DUDE RUN. Or, talking to a group, Dude check this out. I can go on and on :D

Question: Why is dude junior high? Grant says dude as well. Never knew words were catagorized by age groups. I never call anyone by their name. Does that mean I am not a professional?

Let me further expand this. In a field of NOTHING BUT professionals, names are hardly ever mentioned. Plus, dude is often an attention getter such as....DUDE RUN. Or, talking to a group, Dude check this out. I can go on and on :D

In my opinion it is a lame term and immature. Its fine when some guys are just talking face to face, I see no problem with that. BUT everyone has a name, and I feel it would be more professional on the air, to call others by their name. Jay doesnt use it, never heard Grant use it or Steve.I think it causes them to lose credibilty, as do others I know. They enjoy the show, but cant stand the DUDE word..JN

Grant used it tonight on the st augustine episode, as far as credibility, they ratings even for reruns are in the top 5 on the network. TAPS chances of losing credibility is like the Warrens admitting they are frauds. Never gonna happen.

Edited by __419__

LOl nat funnily enough ive done a few searches for random stuff on google and found you near the top . never anyone else though :hmm:

:mellow:

• 4 weeks later...

This is something I feel that need's to be said, taps method of provoking spirts is highly questionable, and there have been other people who have also expressed a concern over this, But my main concern is When Children start provoking spirits!

Let's look at some simple fact's

Here are 3 simple fact's you need to consider very carefully

1.Children can communicate with spirit's very easily.

2. Children imitate what they see on television.

3. Taps teach's children to provoke Spirit's

An that by far is a extrodnary very dangerous game.

Did everyone stop watching this show or something no ones saying much if they have ?

what was the last episode shown over there in the US as i would like to watch it but cant seem to find it :(

Did everyone stop watching this show or something no ones saying much if they have ?

what was the last episode shown over there in the US as i would like to watch it but cant seem to find it :(

To be honest SS, I watched it but dont remember what it was about. Which I guess means it wasnt very memorable. The one in the UK was good, but not their best. Other than that, same ole GH..JN

This is something I feel that need's to be said, taps method of provoking spirts is highly questionable, and there have been other people who have also expressed a concern over this, But my main concern is When Children start provoking spirits!

Let's look at some simple fact's

Here are 3 simple fact's you need to consider very carefully

1.Children can communicate with spirit's very easily.

2. Children imitate what they see on television.

3. Taps teach's children to provoke Spirit's

An that by far is a extrodnary very dangerous game.

Ahh, throwing the word fact in there in something that isn't proven is ludacris. Also TAPS teaches children to provoke Spirits? So do they have a seperate class, or conference on "How to's of provoking spirits when you are a child" How about not worrying about a Ghost Hunting show where provoking is on maybe 15% of the time, and focus more on shows where murder, sex, bomb making, and explosions. That is probably the funniest thing I have heard in a while, thanks for making me chuckle.

Maybe if this field was proven and we ALL KNEW spirits existed, then maybe it may rise some eyebrows, however when is the last time someone was b****slapped by a spirit for provoking, not exactly something you read about in headlines.

If parents really want to raise this issue, don't let your children watch tv period, even smurfs can alter ones imagination, look at Paris Hilton.