Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My review of Ghost Hunters International

Mr Mehaha

I'll start with the new team leader Rob, he is a little stiff on camera but I think he will come around to the being on TV thing. A good leader never the less. The new lady Shannon I'm not all to impressed with but hey she is new what are you going to do. I think she will get better over time. The equipment and methods of investigating are great and up to par with the original show with a few new thing thrown in to the mix. Such as all the team members going over the evidence together and wow, they are fast at debunking too, they waste no time . Insert applause here. I really like the fact all the investigations are over seas hence Ghost Hunter international! he-he..

what I did find funny is Brian is the tech manager again, looks like no equipment is coming back from over seas! lol

It's not exactly the same as the original Ghost Hunters but holds true to it's predecessor. Over all I like the new show. It does have its bugs in it. But I think it will all work its self out over time.

Cant wait to see the new episodes!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• NoahJaymes

• 667-Neighbor of the Beast

• Asphodel

I think the show is a great idea. Considering the age of the places overseas to places in the States, and the lore and stories from them, I'm just dieing to see the team try to debunk this. Plus, like I do with Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, I learn so much of history from them. This is another reason I'm into the paranormal. It's fun to find out about age old traditions and thoughts of people from the past. There is so much to learn!

You know, granted, Robb is not Jason or Grant. But for a first timer on tv, I think he handled it very well. Even on the first investigation, he has a quirkiness to his investigating that he is not afraid to use. I like him too!! :tu:

Edited by Watchful

I think the show is a great idea. Considering the age of the places overseas to places in the States, and the lore and stories from them, I'm just dieing to see the team try to debunk this. Plus, like I do with Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, I learn so much of history from them. This is another reason I'm into the paranormal. It's fun to find out about age old traditions and thoughts of people from the past. There is so much to learn!

You know, granted, Robb is not Jason or Grant. But for a first timer on tv, I think he handled it very well. Even on the first investigation, he has a quirkiness to his investigating that he is not afraid to use. I like him too!! :tu:

i agree! ;)

Robb didn't bother me. I love Barry.

I did learn something new ((on the Ireland investigation with Grant and Jason -- not from last night's International)). There are different beliefs about "spirits and fairies". Different cultures; different definitions.

I enjoyed International last night. Good entertainment value. :tu:

that was a cool episode....

I missed it!! :cry:

oh I'm sure it will be on again!

I'll start with the new team leader Rob, he is a little stiff on camera but I think he will come around to the being on TV thing. A good leader never the less. The new lady Shannon I'm not all to impressed with but hey she is new what are you going to do. I think she will get better over time. The equipment and methods of investigating are great and up to par with the original show with a few new thing thrown in to the mix. Such as all the team members going over the evidence together and wow, they are fast at debunking too, they waste no time . Insert applause here. I really like the fact all the investigations are over seas hence Ghost Hunter international! he-he..

what I did find funny is Brian is the tech manager again, looks like no equipment is coming back from over seas! lol

It's not exactly the same as the original Ghost Hunters but holds true to it's predecessor. Over all I like the new show. It does have its bugs in it. But I think it will all work its self out over time.

Cant wait to see the new episodes!

I enjoyed last night's episode, it was good!! I have not formed an opinion about Shannon or anyone, but I cant believe they allow Brian to touch equipment again LOL..My biggest concern about the show is, they will continue to bring in new people, and that might turn some off as they are so used to Jay and Grant on every investigation. I just hope their expansion doesnt end up in the same class as Most Haunted. Granted I like that dumb show, but its all screaming, swearing, and provoking, and to me that is NOT good for ratings. Hope it makes it now with all the changes..JN

That will learn ya!

I know, right?

I had the grandbaby and was too interested in watching "The Little Mermaid" with her, which was much more important than any old ghosthunting show. Phhfft! I'll catch it later on youtube.

I'm so happy about this new show though. I think it's wonderful that we will have another serious investigative group to watch.

It's nice to see Brian again. True, he's more toned down and with a new, "lean" make-over. I still like the old comic-relief Brian, though. The star quality is still there...

Get some acting lessons, Brian, and hook-up with a high-powered agent!

I missed it, but have it on DVR and will probably watch it this weekend.

I have been waiting for something like this for a while. It cracks me up when you hear people talk about how old something is in America. Overseas, they have buildings that were considered ancient long before America was even found. I've been overseas to many different places, and explored alot of these buildings myself, not for a paranormal investigation though. So, imagine if TAPS can find the things they do here in America, with only a few hundred years of history behind them, imagine what all they can do when the places they investigat over there have a thousand years or more of history behind them.

I have been waiting for something like this for a while. It cracks me up when you hear people talk about how old something is in America. Overseas, they have buildings that were considered ancient long before America was even found. I've been overseas to many different places, and explored alot of these buildings myself, not for a paranormal investigation though. So, imagine if TAPS can find the things they do here in America, with only a few hundred years of history behind them, imagine what all they can do when the places they investigat over there have a thousand years or more of history behind them.

TAAAA DAAAHHHHHH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5boMIK7F4eQ

Edited by veliska27

Dam, as much as I would like to watch it now, I want to wait to watch it at home with the wife. She loves GH, and has been really looking forward to seeing GHI.

Thanks for the link though!!

Ehhh....I didn't really care for it. I never liked Brian...but I hope this goes well for him.

Ehhh....I didn't really care for it. I never liked Brian...but I hope this goes well for him.

Whether people like Brian or not, he's the most talked about. And that's star quality. I have no doubt that Ghost Hunters Int. will have higher ratings than "the other one."

Dam, as much as I would like to watch it now, I want to wait to watch it at home with the wife. She loves GH, and has been really looking forward to seeing GHI.

Thanks for the link though!!

yw

Brian is one of those kind of people that you just love to dislike. he's the goofball of the bunch.

When I met the guys from TAPS, they had shirts for sale that just simply had "DUDE, RUN!!" on the front of it. I wish that I had picked one up. I loved it!!

Well, now that I've watched it, thanks to Veliska :tu: , I loved the show! Not crazy about Robb though.

Brian is a goob, but he means well, so I kinda like him. ^_^

Oh, and my "Hawaii fund" has officially been changed to the "Mary King's Close fund". I have got to visit that place before I keel.

Well, now that I've watched it, thanks to Veliska :tu: , I loved the show! Not crazy about Robb though.

Brian is a goob, but he means well, so I kinda like him. ^_^

Oh, and my "Hawaii fund" has officially been changed to the "Mary King's Close fund". I have got to visit that place before I keel.

I wanna come with ya!!!! Grrr....tell me all about it once you go.

yeah i just watched this too thanks V :tu:

I liked it . agree with jennie i'm not struck on robb yet but willing to give him more time to settle in and get used to it . but overall it was a great show . didn't like the fact they threatened to burn the teddies though :no: . big meanies :innocent:

I wanna come with ya!!!! Grrr....tell me all about it once you go.

Don't worry dear, it will be a while yet. The "fund" is funded from spare change. :lol:

SS, I loved the look on Brian's face when the other guy said, "Burn them." That was priceless! (I thought it was mean too.)

SS, I loved the look on Brian's face when the other guy said, "Burn them." That was priceless! (I thought it was mean too.)

Lmao i know . although I think I actually let out an audible gasp at that point too . <_<

Exactly!! And to think of all the history to learn from it too. Hey, it's a paranormal show that's educational!!! :tu::lol: