Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two sides to every story

Mr-X

Two sides to every story

a. Her side of the story:

He was in an odd mood Saturday night. We planned to meet at a pub for a drink. I spent the afternoon shopping with the girls and I thought it  might have been my fault because I was a bit later than I promised, but  he didn't say anything much about it.

The conversation was very slow going so I thought we would go off  somewhere more intimate so we could talk more privately. We went to  this  restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny, tried to cheer him up

and started to wonder whether it was me or something else. I asked him,  and he said no. But I wasn't really sure.

So anyway, in the car on the way back home, I said that I loved him  deeply and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell  that meant because you know he didn't say it back or anything, this is  really worrying me.

We finally got back home and I was wondering if he was going to leave  me!

So I tried to get him to talk but he just switched on the TV, and sat  with a distant look in his eyes that seemed to say its all over between  us.

Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to bed.  Then after about 10 minutes, he joined me and to my surprise, he

responded to my advances and we made love. But, he still seemed really distracted, so afterwards I just wanted to confront him but I just

cried  myself to sleep.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I really think he's  seeing  someone else and that my life is a disaster.

b. His side of the story:

Australia lost the rugby. Got a root though

&

A female officer arrests a drunk.

"You have a right to remain silent. Anything you say will be held against

you."

The drunk replies, "Breasts"

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• Mr-X

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[blue]Love the arrest joke.... heh heh heh  ;D

How do you turn a duck into a soul singer?

Put it in the microwave until its bill withers...

(groan)

[/blue]