Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cloning Can Not Succeed

Omnaka

Father said, "Science Is Playing God With out a Proper Degree". (I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be Quoting God)

What this means is Because Father and Mother (God) Put The spirit in the body, He will not Put one in A clone, And it will be doomed to Failier. Without a spirit which has been properly Unconditionally loved By God First , If another spirit jumps in to this body , it would inherently Be doomed to be Evil

There are spirits Which after this life, Shied away from Fathers love Light, which will stay earth bound untill the Last day, These spirits, would be the likely candidates For jumping in to a Clone.

Please don't get Me wrong, THere are Good Earth bound Spirits also, that interact with Us every day, But after Death, These sirits which can Travel between Both worlds Heaven and Earth, Have after Death of the body, Joind with Fathers love Light. Many will backpeddle away from this light ot of shame or fear.

Those who pass through the veil, can pass back To continue Loving his bro On Earth as well as in Heaven.

(Funny My disclaimer is longer than my OP)

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka

God puts a soul in every human being, I see no reason why a clone would be different. It would created through a different process, but a human being nonetheless. Its just the flesh that takes the appearence, the mind and soul will be one of a kind.

A very interesting hypothesis based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever. But an interesting thought nonetheless.

I'm curious when God told you that "science is playing god without the proper degree."

Does god speak to you regularly?

and what happens to a clone without this god given spirit?

• Like 2

dude you say some freaky stuff sometimes. i'm not saying it's bad because i think it's interesting. so you're saying a clone will have no soul, it will basicly be like a robot? also a spirit here on earth will jump into a clones body? you may be right for all i know.

A very interesting hypothesis based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever. But an interesting thought nonetheless.

I'm curious when God told you that "science is playing god without the proper degree."

About two years ago.

If I pray and call on Father , He will come. (Manifest), But I know Father and Mother( God) are with Me always.

I answered That in the opening Post.

Love Omnaka

dude you say some freaky stuff sometimes. i'm not saying it's bad because i think it's interesting. so you're saying a clone will have no soul, it will basicly be like a robot? also a spirit here on earth will jump into a clones body? you may be right for all i know.

Basically Yes, but it would not live long, without a spirit, running the bodily functions.

And if a spirit did happen to jump in to one of these It would be inherently Evil (With out Love).

This could ba a nother reason to Build more Jails (That's a Joke)

Love Omnaka

Oh, the clone will be evil then. Got you.

Basically Yes, but it would not live long, without a spirit, running the bodily functions.

The spirit runs the bodily functions? Did God tell you that too? How is it that Dolly the sheep grew to adulthood? Does this mean that all animals have spirits? They must, if they can have bodily funcitons. Yet Dolly grew to adulthood. Can you ask God to explain this?

• Like 1

God puts a soul in every human being, I see no reason why a clone would be different. It would created through a different process, but a human being nonetheless. Its just the flesh that takes the appearence, the mind and soul will be one of a kind.

Yes It would be an individual spirit jumping in to a body produced by Man ,if it did manage to Do it, But it is not God's will that this be done, one must be properly loved In the spirit realm, in order to produce this love on Earth in the Physical, The spirits which can pass back and fourth through Fathers veil , Or love light, know Fathers will, and would rather not Go there, not because they are afraid, Or don't have freewill as spirit, But because they Love Father unconditionally.

Love Omnaka

Each child born has a unique spirit how ever it gets here. A clone is just an identical twin. Also it has to be implanted in a female for gestation. A baby is just that and no babies are evil. That only comes when they are introduce to society.

• Like 1

Onnaka, are people going to start killing or discriminating against clones then, because they would be inhabbited by an opportunistic and evil spirit?

and what about Dolly the sheep? She lived for 8 years before being put down because she had arthritis and a lung infection. Was she inhabbited by an evil and opportunistic sheep spirit for 8 years? Reserchers don't seem to report Dolly being evil.

So, at least part of your hypothesis can not be correct. Either animals don't have spirits, in which case it is not the spirit that causes bodily functions. Or dolly must have been evil.

What do you think it is? Was Dolly the sheep evil, or do animals not have spirits?

• Like 1

Omnaka,

As much as I love reading your posts, and I rarely have anything negative to say about what you believe, I have to disagree with you.

I tend to agree with The Classic, who said that God puts a spirit (also called soul in this post) into every human being, and that a clone is a human being, just with a different procedure.

This is what I would say, and remember that I am not even all that certain that humans have a God-created soul anyway.

Unless God himself uses a supernatural force to make a man choose a certain woman or vice versa (which would go against the whole free will idea) then it is just chance that a certain human being is formed from their union, so to speak. There is no intelligent reasoning for it, but just chance and biology. It's the same thing with cloned humans. There is no divine intervention that could only happen with the conventional method of creating a human.

When does God insert a soul into a human? The second it changes from a few cells into a living being? Why could he not do so with a cloned human, since the same process occurs, the cloned human goes from a clump of cells to a living being in the same way. Is not each cloned individual a product of another human, just like a naturally born human? Is it not made of the same elements, and is it not able to develop an individual conscious and emotions just like a naturally created human?

I think that cloned humans would also have a soul, and that the fact that a cloned living being can grow to develop different thoughts and ideals (this is theoretical but suggested) than it's original parent, even though it is a replication of the exact same DNA of the parent human proves that it does have a soul, and would be seen as an individual with a potential of it's own set of thoughts, beliefs, and faith by a higher being.

Also, I do not believe that a soul has any effect on biological processes and effectiveness of physical organs.

Yes It would be an individual spirit jumping in to a body produced by Man ,if it did manage to Do it, But it is not God's will that this be done, one must be properly loved In the spirit realm, in order to produce this love on Earth in the Physical, The spirits which can pass back and fourth through Fathers veil , Or love light, know Fathers will, and would rather not Go there, not because they are afraid, Or don't have freewill as spirit, But because they Love Father unconditionally.

Love Omnaka

If god is all knowing then we are doing exactly what he wants and saw for us. How can man do any wrong when god knows we are doing it and saw it even befor our creation. Clones would be one of god's creatures as well would they not, for he saw use making them and allowed it. I would be pretty proud of my creation for now my creation has becom a creator themself. Ok I have no idea what I'm talking about LOL

The soul does not control our body functions in which way or form! So do souls just float around and hope to find a host? I thought god assigned souls to certin people, again what do I know.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Onnaka, are people going to start killing or discriminating against clones then, because they would be inhabbited by an opportunistic and evil spirit?

and what about Dolly the sheep? She lived for 8 years before being put down because she had arthritis and a lung infection. Was she inhabbited by an evil and opportunistic sheep spirit for 8 years? Reserchers don't seem to report Dolly being evil.

So, at least part of your hypothesis can not be correct. Either animals don't have spirits, in which case it is not the spirit that causes bodily functions. Or dolly must have been evil.

What do you think it is? Was Dolly the sheep evil, or do animals not have spirits?

LOl, Dolly the evil sheep har ha, ha, I would not Eat the meat,

But seriously Folks.

To your first question, I suppose This could be one scenario. And to answer your second, I think this is the more likly scenario, That they would never make it out of The lab, after seeng what they created. Or they would be "Put Down", maybe used for Body parts for une who has A spitit , put there by God.

Or in Dollies Case, Eaten.

Still don't think I would eat the meat though.

To answer your third Question, I do not think Dolly was evil, But I have been to Heaven and seen very sad Animal spirits.

So who knows.

Love Omnaka

I had an evil clone once, he was going around taunting and mooning complete strangers, and just a real nasty evil clone he was. I finally caught up with and shoved him of a cliff!

Unfortunately I was seen by a police patrol, and charged with…….

Wait for the punch line…….

Making an obscene clone fall :rofl:

• Like 2

I don't know, there are too many points that can be argued with this.

Some religions believe that the soul of a child comes from a part of each of the parents souls, and "infused" into the baby at conception. If that were the case, since there is not actual physical conception between the parents for a clone, the pieces of the sould of those parents cannot be passed on, therfore the clone would be an empty vessel. The fears behind this is, demons who can supposedly posess someone with a soul by "imprisoning" it, would welcome the opportunity to jump into an already empty vessel, therefore creating an evil clone. As for Dolly the sheep, most religions believe that animals have no souls, that Gods children are the only creatures blessed with souls (Try telling that to your 5 year who's dog just died).

Many points could be argued for or against this theory, but unless someone knows for sure(and I don't care how much you claim to know, because you don't) exactly what souls are, how they are created, when they are introduced into the body, or, for others, if souls even exist, this topic is just a big argument waiting to erupt.

It's a good thing to question this kind of stuff though, because science obviously does not.

If god is all knowing then we are doing exactly what he wants and saw for us. How can man do any wrong when god knows we are doing it and saw it even befor our creation. Clones would be one of god's creatures as well would they not, for he saw use making them and allowed it. I would be pretty proud of my creation for now my creation has becom a creator themself. Ok I have no idea what I'm talking about LOL

The soul does not control our body functions in which way or form! So do souls just float around and hope to find a host? I thought god assigned souls to certin people, again what do I know.

What is it that you think keeps you breathing while you are unconscious, Your brain? I dont think so Or the cilia which moves the food down your digestive tract, or the tast buds on your tongue Tast, Could all this be Because uf the thing Called You? T

I say there is a spark called a spirit , put there by God, which combines with the body and Takes care of the functions The body alone could not do.

Like He said with out The proper steps to getting a degree, They are taking short cuts, which will end in Failure, but this too is a learning experience for the scientist who Goes for it.

Love Omnaka

How can man do any wrong when god knows we are doing it and saw it even befor our creation

So is it your postition then, that breaking the 10 commandments is not wrong? Is it wrong to kill and rape? If your assertion is that man can do no wring because God knwos we are doing it and asw it before our creation, does that mean war is good?

To your first question, I suppose This could be one scenario.

Then I hope that, when clones actually become a reality, not many people think like you. It could lead to a clone holocaust.

Or they would be "Put Down", maybe used for Body parts for une who has A spitit , put there by God.

But if a clone has no spirit, and I needed a kidney from my clone, would I have only a partial spirit, since some of my body would have no spirit? What part of the body does the spirit live in? If the spirit lives in the heart, should it be illegal to use a clone heart for a transplant, as the spirit might be an evil one?

To answer your third Question, I do not think Dolly was evil, But I have been to Heaven and seen very sad Animal spirits.

So then a sad animal spirit that didn't go to heaven must have jumped into the cloned dolly before she died in the lab, because she lived 8 years, is that your position?

Omnaka,

As much as I love reading your posts, and I rarely have anything negative to say about what you believe, I have to disagree with you.

I tend to agree with The Classic, who said that God puts a spirit (also called soul in this post) into every human being, and that a clone is a human being, just with a different procedure.

This is what I would say, and remember that I am not even all that certain that humans have a God-created soul anyway.

Unless God himself uses a supernatural force to make a man choose a certain woman or vice versa (which would go against the whole free will idea) then it is just chance that a certain human being is formed from their union, so to speak. There is no intelligent reasoning for it, but just chance and biology. It's the same thing with cloned humans. There is no divine intervention that could only happen with the conventional method of creating a human.

When does God insert a soul into a human? The second it changes from a few cells into a living being? Why could he not do so with a cloned human, since the same process occurs, the cloned human goes from a clump of cells to a living being in the same way. Is not each cloned individual a product of another human, just like a naturally born human? Is it not made of the same elements, and is it not able to develop an individual conscious and emotions just like a naturally created human?

I think that cloned humans would also have a soul, and that the fact that a cloned living being can grow to develop different thoughts and ideals (this is theoretical but suggested) than it's original parent, even though it is a replication of the exact same DNA of the parent human proves that it does have a soul, and would be seen as an individual with a potential of it's own set of thoughts, beliefs, and faith by a higher being.

Also, I do not believe that a soul has any effect on biological processes and effectiveness of physical organs.

I aapreciate your response, I did not put this post up to Haveanyone see it my way or else, Its here to Start a dialogue, I apreciate every one's response, and Opinion, The scientist doing this recerch, are debating the same issue.

Love Omnaka

What is it that you think keeps you breathing while you are unconscious, Your brain? I dont think so Or the cilia which moves the food down your digestive tract, or the tast buds on your tongue Tast, Could all this be Because uf the thing Called You? T

I say there is a spark called a spirit , put there by God, which combines with the body and Takes care of the functions The body alone could not do.

Like He said with out The proper steps to getting a degree, They are taking short cuts, which will end in Failure, but this too is a learning experience for the scientist who Goes for it.

Love Omnaka

So what about people with out of body experiences?? When their soul leaves their body and travels?? Does that mean their dead??

I tend to think of it more like a car. Your body is just a machine made out of flesh. You can start your car and it can run(bodily functions), but without a driver(your soul) it isn't going much of anywhere. A machine, capable of running on it's own, but without someone in the drivers seat, It's just an empty shell.

• Like 1

I had an evil clone once, he was going around taunting and mooning complete strangers, and just a real nasty evil clone he was. I finally caught up with and shoved him of a cliff!

Unfortunately I was seen by a police patrol, and charged with…….

Wait for the punch line…….

Making an obscene clone fall :rofl:

That Was Funny :lol:

Love Omnaka

It's a good thing to question this kind of stuff though, because science obviously does not.

Becasue science deals in reality, not in religion. There is no evidence for a soul, so as far as science is concerned, there will be no concessions or precautions made for something that doesn't exist scientifically and exists only in the realm of spirituality and theory.

Well, 'naka, yes. A part of the brain does not "go to sleep" and keeps involuntary functions like breathing and digesting working on autopilot. Science can see this happening in types of brain scans, it is not an unknown factor.

Biology says different. We already know how the processes that keep the body working function, to a high degree.

Are biologists wrong?

• Like 1

So what about people with out of body experiences?? When their soul leaves their body and travels?? Does that mean their dead??

No, But it could be termed Near death Experience(Nde)

I tend to think of it more like a car. Your body is just a machine made out of flesh. You can start your car and it can run(bodily functions), but without a driver(your soul) it isn't going much of anywhere. A machine, capable of running on it's own, but without someone in the drivers seat, It's just an empty shell.

Your Guardian spirit Jumps in and keeps The Body warm for you, For extended obe's, and because there is no time in the spirit realm , what one percieves as Hours, in the spirit may only be seconds The Physical.

Ever wonder why dead Bodies crap them selves as dhey die? The spirit which holds it normally is gone. LOL.

I don't know, there are too many points that can be argued with this.

Some religions believe that the soul of a child comes from a part of each of the parents souls, and "infused" into the baby at conception. If that were the case, since there is not actual physical conception between the parents for a clone, the pieces of the sould of those parents cannot be passed on, therfore the clone would be an empty vessel. The fears behind this is, demons who can supposedly posess someone with a soul by "imprisoning" it, would welcome the opportunity to jump into an already empty vessel, therefore creating an evil clone. As for Dolly the sheep, most religions believe that animals have no souls, that Gods children are the only creatures blessed with souls (Try telling that to your 5 year who's dog just died).

Many points could be argued for or against this theory, but unless someone knows for sure(and I don't care how much you claim to know, because you don't) exactly what souls are, how they are created, when they are introduced into the body, or, for others, if souls even exist, this topic is just a big argument waiting to erupt.

Sure science Questions every aspect of what we are talking about, And I see no reason why This topic has to "blow up"

I believe we have some competent people here who can state what they believe with out Judging what others believe even though it may be diferent, This is how Scientists debate it.

However I can see How it could blow, Thats Just another scenario, now that we are aware of this maybe Respect for others points of view will rein, or at the very least be tolerated.

Love Omnaka

What is it that you think keeps you breathing while you are unconscious, Your brain? I dont think so Or the cilia which moves the food down your digestive tract, or the tast buds on your tongue Tast, Could all this be Because uf the thing Called You?

Love Omnaka

Well, actually, yes it is your brain. It's physical not spiritual that our brain can do things our conscious is not aware of.