Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cloning Can Not Succeed

Omnaka

Are you taking Omnaka seriously? Omnaka claims that God told them about this spirit stuff, and Omnaka certainly has not posted any caveat indicating that they might not be right. So should we not take Omnaka seriously?

Omnaka is claiming to know this stuff. Are you taking it as a fact then, because Omnaka says it is so? Or are you taking it as what they believe, and not based in fact??

Edited by BIGK1974

Are antibiotics and modern medicine short cuts too? When someone has strep throat, should we not administer antibiotics, and instead just pray? If god gave us the knowledge to learn about antibiotics, should't we use them for good? And if God gave us the knowledge to learn about cloning, why shouldn't we use that for good too?

EXCELLENT questions, ravergirl. Do you remember why you chose or got assigned to your mother when you were a soul? Does anyone? Does God wipe that memory away?

Making Meds to help those spirits and Bodies which God has placed that spirit, is not Playing God it is loving your Brother,

Man does not Know how to create spirit To put inside his creation, therfore doomed to failure.

Coming down incarnate , One passes a veil (Father's love light) This is the veil of forgetfulness, it is why we do not remember Past lives or spirit, Before hand God will not send any spirit in to a body unless it wants to Go, thus no need for forgetting.

Love Omnaka

Omnaka is claiming to know this stuff. Are you taking it as a fact then, because Omnaka says it is so? Or are you taking it as what they believe, and not based in fact??

I'm taking it as nothing but an idea conceived by a person based on no scientific examination or even scientific theory. They claim that God told them. I'm not taking their idea seriously, though I'm enjoying exploring and playing with the logic behind it.

Omnaka is claiming that it is fact. YOU said that

no one knows for sure, and anyone who claims they do know should not be taken seriously.

so by your own claim, you therefore can not take Omnaka seriously either.

Making Meds to help those spirits and Bodies which God has placed that spirit, is not Playing God it is loving your Brother,

Why isn't creating a clone "loving your brother?"

Why isn't administering antibiotics or doing open heart surgery or organ transplant "playing God?"

You indicated before that God approved organ transplants and that God even explained to you how that works with a soul deciding to accept or reject the organ. Not long ago, people like you said that doing organ transplants was an abomination to God and was overstepping our bounds and "playing God" too.

Man does not Know how to create spirit To put inside his creation, therfore doomed to failure

Then why did man NOT fail with Dolly? Can you just answer that please? Why did Dolly live for 8 years?

Coming down incarnate , One passes a veil (Father's love light) This is the veil of forgetfulness, it is why we do not remember Past lives or spirit, Before hand God will not send any spirit in to a body unless it wants to Go, thus no need for forgetting.

FASCINATING!

(incarnate means "in a body" by the way. I think you mean the opposite of incarnate.)

I love how elaborate this is getting...levels of heaven and hell, spirits with free will and a hierarchy of who gets chosen to live in a mother and all that. Sad or evil spirits that lurk on earth who will take the chance to jump into a clone, even an animal clone like Dolly the sheep. This is fascinating. I'm tempted to read Omnaka's book, no doubt it will be very colorfull and something to see.

My wife is 9 weeks pregnant..an uncertain time. if, GOD PLEASE FORBID, she miscarries, it will be because the spirit in the baby didn't like us or something like that?

Congratulations on Your Baby May it be blessed with all the love in this and every universe.

Love Omnaka

There are Many levels of what we call Heaven, These levels can be over come, but Not all levels are Pure Joy, and not all are What many consider Hell either. Its like Not everything is Black and white There is Gray and all the colors inbetween. THe spirit itself decides which level it belongs.

there are many levels of what YOU call heaven, which I am trying to understand. So please explain how animals are sad for what they have done in heaven, an animal life can't be that long to be sad for eternity.

I can not speak for all baby spirits, But many do not come before hand , And God does not make them, No spirit, Dead baby, or miscarriage.

The same reason Human clones wont work, What spirit wants to be a lab rat with out love?

What? please clarify.

God would not put a Baby spirit in a Mother who (THe Baby Spirit) has already experienced this sufferage and Pain, There must have been another willing to chance That your Mom was not going to do this again. Again freewill on the baby spirits part.

If God knows everything why would he allow a mother spirit to take in a baby spirit, or a baby spirit to go into a mother spirit if they are going to reject each other. Free will or not this is pain and suffering for either of them

Love Omnaka

Why thank you very much, Omnaka. I believe in God too, and I pray every day that, if God is going to grant me anything at all in this life, please let our baby be born healthy and let us be good parents. That's all I even care about now, and they aren't even born yet.

Are you suggesting that Omnaka speaks to a demon or something merely impersonating God?

How do you know?

Do A search on My posts, For over a year I have been sharing My experiencs with God.

Love Omnaka

God gave us the ability to clone life, why would he not want us to do it? We should thank God for the knowledge we have. Anyway cloning can help save lives. You don't have to just clone a whole person, just might be a certain organ. And we are not playing God. Because we are intelligent enough to create/invent new things, it's one of the things humans do best. We evolved to be able to do this. Were not playing God were playing human.

Do A search on My posts, For over a year I have been sharing My experiencs with God.

That could take all day. Can you just sum up for him why you are sure you are talking to God, and not the devil or a demon or a mischievous imp or a something? I'm curious too.

Are you actually SEEING God, or just hearing his voice, or is it more subtle, like you just have a feeling you know what God is thinking?

You don't have to just clone a whole person, just might be a certain organ.

Right. And Omnaka's god says that organ transplantation is ok, and that the spirit that is in the body getting the transplant either accepts or rejects the organ.

Doctors tell us that this is actually the immune system and a complicated set of interdependent reactions of the immune system, but whatever.

But when a body starts rejecting an organ, and they administer drugs that supress the immune response of the body, sometimes the body stops fighting the organ. Is there something in the immuno suppresants that convinces the spirit to accept the organ?

Edited by Neognosis

God gave us the ability to clone life, why would he not want us to do it? We should thank God for the knowledge we have. Anyway cloning can help save lives. You don't have to just clone a whole person, just might be a certain organ. And we are not playing God. Because we are intelligent enough to create/invent new things, it's one of the things humans do best. We evolved to be able to do this. Were not playing God were playing human.

Parts and a conscious living Being are Two diferent things , The part can be adopted by The recievers spirit.

Cloning Whole humans Won't work with out one Of these spirits Infused By God.

I guess one day we will see what Man has produced Playing God, I have a feeling it will not be verry pretty, Or nice, Then as an experiment, this thing will have no rights and be subject to extermination, Frankensteins Monster comes to mind.

Love Omnaka

God gives us the power of seeking knowledge, Doctors who save lives are a product od God letting us aquire knowledge for the GOOD of mankind. I am not so sure that playing God falls under the Good of man, I do not know alot about cloning but God created life not man and we are kinda crossing the line here with cloning no? Does a clone have a soul? No soul, No life, Always a pleasure

God gives us the power of seeking knowledge, Doctors who save lives are a product od God letting us aquire knowledge for the GOOD of mankind. I am not so sure that playing God falls under the Good of man, I do not know alot about cloning but God created life not man and we are kinda crossing the line here with cloning no? Does a clone have a soul? No soul, No life, Always a pleasure
:tu::tu::tu:

Love Omnaka

Jehovah does not put souls in bodies, and that's why cloning can and has worked

I must have missed that they cloned a whole human in scientific american,

Does it have a name, or Just a number.?

Has it seen the light of day, or is it in a cell subject to one experiment after another?

Please share where you heard this, Or are we back to talking about Animal clonings?

Love Omnaka

Then as an experiment, this thing will have no rights and be subject to extermination

Not so long as I draw breath or people like me draw breath. Only someone who believes that a clone has no soul or an evil soul would think it was ok to presecute and kill them. This is starting to sound a little bit dangerous.

Did you know that frenkenstein's monster was really a good person who tried to find love, but was hated and reviled by ignorant peasants and therfore turned angry and resentfull? Ironic that you said it comes to mind, as I agree, it is fitting.

Does a clone have a soul? No soul, No life, Always a pleasure

Then how do you folks explain Dolly the cloned sheep that lived for 8 years?

Do you think that it had an evil soul, or a sad one that did not go to heaven, as Omnaka states?

I must have missed that they cloned a whole human in scientific american,

Does it have a name, or Just a number.?

Has it seen the light of day, or is it in a cell subject to one experiment after another?

Please share where you heard this, Or are we back to talking about Animal clonings?

Love Omnaka

there is no life with out a soul. where there is life there is a soul. Artificial insemination for less fertile couples is not producing a bunch of souless babies even though the fertilization happens by man.

Cloning is a dna control inside of an egg not a facsimile of a person, it is close to the same process with alterations on a genetic level.

Omnaka you started this post about cloning, not specifically human cloning.

there is no life with out a soul. where there is life there is a soul. Artificial insemination for less fertile couples is not producing a bunch of souless babies even though the fertilization happens by man.

Cloning is a dna control inside of an egg not a facsimile of a person, it is close to the same process with alterations on a genetic level.

Omnaka you started this post about cloning, not specifically human cloning.

Corect Testube babies and artificial insemination are not clones,

My opening Post was refering to human clones, sorry I did not specifically say that, but it was implied, then I clarify it a few Posts later.

The Titls says "The spirit in Man"

Still waiting for some one to tell about the "Human" clone that has been made.

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka

Not so long as I draw breath or people like me draw breath. Only someone who believes that a clone has no soul or an evil soul would think it was ok to presecute and kill them. This is starting to sound a little bit dangerous.

Did you know that frenkenstein's monster was really a good person who tried to find love, but was hated and reviled by ignorant peasants and therfore turned angry and resentfull? Ironic that you said it comes to mind, as I agree, it is fitting.

Then how do you folks explain Dolly the cloned sheep that lived for 8 years?

Do you think that it had an evil soul, or a sad one that did not go to heaven, as Omnaka states?

I never said that, I said I did not Specifically Know about Dolly, and this thread was not about Animals.

I said I have seen sad animals in the spirit world, and wondered if Maybe That was why, THe only thing I stated was God said he would not put a spirit in a Human clone so it is bound to failure, and because it can't happen, Your Atempt to paint Me as a Biggoted Predjiduiced Man Is False, unless you want to Tell about the one which was created in the lab, and tell me How it is being treated.

Love Omnaka

Well, actually, yes it is your brain. It's physical not spiritual that our brain can do things our conscious is not aware of.

THere have been scientific Research done on People who have lost Most of the brain, and still function fine.

I cant remember The study, but it is out there.

THe spirit operates The Brain too.

The Brain without the spirit is nothing, The Spirit with out a Brain is pure consciousness.

That is spirit.

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka

Corect Testube babies and artificial insemination are not clones,

My opening Post was refering to human clones, sorry I did not specifically say that, but it was implied, then I clarify it a few Posts later.

Still waiting for some one to tell about the "Human" clone that has been made.

Love Omnaka

Once you open a conversation you really can't determine the direction it takes. that why we have moderators so if people want to talk about animal cloning they can. you can get mad if ya wanna but they cloned animals first and more often. so people will talk.

I said that test tube babies and artificial insemination follow the same procedure as cloning, cloning goes further in depth on the genetic level, the first step to that are Designer Babies which are genetically altered embryos.

An insemination procedure uses a thin, flexible tube (catheter) to put sperm into the woman's reproductive tract.

Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is the placing of sperm into a woman's uterus when she is ovulating. This is achieved with a thin flexible tube (catheter) that is passed into the vagina, through the cervix, and into the uterus.

Cloning is taking DNA and almost copying it. It is very hard to explain but I will try to make it easier. Cloning is called cloning because in the steps, the scientist clones or copies the organisms DNA and the organism that results is all from a single individual.

I had an evil clone once, he was going around taunting and mooning complete strangers, and just a real nasty evil clone he was. I finally caught up with and shoved him of a cliff!

Unfortunately I was seen by a police patrol, and charged with…….

Wait for the punch line…….

Making an obscene clone fall :rofl:

oh the pain.........

:rofl: