Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cloning Can Not Succeed

Omnaka

God gave us the ability to clone life, why would he not want us to do it? We should thank God for the knowledge we have. Anyway cloning can help save lives. You don't have to just clone a whole person, just might be a certain organ. And we are not playing God. Because we are intelligent enough to create/invent new things, it's one of the things humans do best. We evolved to be able to do this. Were not playing God were playing human.

God gave is the ability to make weapons of mass destuction too, Just because the knowledge exsist does not mean we should use it. I also think we are blessed by God to have knowledge and be thankful but also have the knowledge to know if we should use it. Always a pleasure

Well folks take a look at this. We better figure out soon if clones have souls or not or they might be treated like athiests :P

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...?hub=TopStories

Sounds like a test tube Baby if they need eggs to be donated, not Dna Reproduced, cant wait to see how this Goes, this promises to be interesting, You would think this news would be Headline stuff , but it's still early.

The kid should be 5years old by now what are the test conclusions? Is she a clone?

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka

Sounds like a test tube Baby if they need eggs to be donated, not Dna Reproduced, cant wait to see how this Goes, this promises to be interesting, You would think this news would be Headline stuff , but it's still early.

Love Omnaka

I'm not to sure about the groups validity, they are a fringe ufo/alien cult with claims of having 55.000 members. I guess if this is true and the group supplies proof it will be front page news, just have to wait I guess.

To add

"To make a clone, scientists take DNA from an adult cell and inject it into a hollowed-out egg from a young woman donor. The egg is then subjected to a jolt of electricity that begins the formation of an embryo."

Would that be a test tube baby ?

Edited by The Silver Thong

Not so long as I draw breath or people like me draw breath. Only someone who believes that a clone has no soul or an evil soul would think it was ok to presecute and kill them. This is starting to sound a little bit dangerous.

Did you know that frenkenstein's monster was really a good person who tried to find love, but was hated and reviled by ignorant peasants and therfore turned angry and resentfull? Ironic that you said it comes to mind, as I agree, it is fitting.

Then how do you folks explain Dolly the cloned sheep that lived for 8 years?

Do you think that it had an evil soul, or a sad one that did not go to heaven, as Omnaka states?

God made sheep, man made dolly. What is the difference? God's creations are his, Who are we to start messing with what God envisioned. I don't know where dolly went or that she was evil, I am only saying it was not our creation to begin with But God's. If you put a man made object beside One of God's creation then God wins hands down. Always a pleasure

God made sheep, man made dolly. What is the difference? God's creations are his, Who are we to start messing with what God envisioned. I don't know where dolly went or that she was evil, I am only saying it was not our creation to begin with But God's. If you put a man made object beside One of God's creation then God wins hands down. Always a pleasure

How do you know what god wants or envisions?

Edited by The Silver Thong

How do you know what god wants or envisions?

I never claimed to know what God wants, I do claim that In my opinion God made things/people the way God wanted and it is not our place to change them, Always a pleasure

After reading through 5 pages of posts on a topic that was started just a few hours ago, I must go back to what I said in the beginning. If a full human clone is made, I see no reason why God wouldnt put a soul in the flesh, just as he does every other child. Its not like anyone is jumping in to a machine and 2 exact replicas are popping out. It will be a baby that will form and develope the exact same way as any other child on earth. The only difference is the method of conception. From a religious standpoint, I see nothing different between cloning and creating a testube baby. Somebody said it earlier, but the human body is just a vehicle and the soul is the driver. To be honest, I DOUBT GOD CARES IF ANYONE HAS THE SAME MAKE AND MODEL!!! No two drivers are the same.

I have no doubt that God will put a soul in to a human clone, as normal. Bodies are just bodies, God doesnt judge them or care what you do to them, as long as they work (Death/suicide/murder making them not work). God judges are souls, so I dont see what why he wouldnt let a soul live in a body just because the flesh is a mirror image of anothers flesh. Its about what a soul does with the flesh and how it lives its life on earth. The body type or method of conception is of no difference.

Backround - I dont support the cloning of human beings in the "Hey lets let them walk around and live life" capacity. I do support cloning to save lives. If cloning is against Gods will, than it wont work plain and simple. But he wont let a human body walk around or be born "souless" to be taken over by the first evil entity it comes across.

Well from my observation on the "spirit" I have come to a few conclusions. When one neglects ones self or gets cought up in the materialistic world around us the body get disease and cancer. Now It is true that the body is subject to physicality but I have reason to believe that when a person meditates or accepts god or does chi kung their health gets better, disease and cancer leaves. In a way the body is subject to this physical casuality and it's health it maintained by our "spirit" or chi. When one neglects it then the body deterierates. When one is more spirtual one is more resistant against physicality. Dolly the sheep died of a disease did she not. If someone was tryin to live forever then it would most likely be attained with gods grace and without an intention to try and live forever but to love and care for people. I can't say whether or not dolly had an evil spirit in it or not but it lived for 8 years and died.

Lets take god out of the equation for a second and say that we are purely contained physically. there is no spirit or anything as supposedly kind of proved by dolly then their is no reason for us to live "morally". Without chi there seems to be this physicallity in which energy and matter **** around the place within these rules and balance out. To me it just seems there is something missing. We do have free will but what we have to learn is that we have see in terms of love and operate within that mind set. Medicine and surgery are a physical means of healing our body but we can heal ourselves by "praying" or meditaiting would be more of an appropiate word. Now there are some killer conditions like people having skin that could kill them and nuclear mutation like in chernobel. Maybe if you have such a divine empathy for these people you could heal them like jesus did They could heal themsleves if they truely hoped and beleived. I don't know though...

I came across one theory that about birth. There is an aura type body in the womb when a couple have concieved a child. the aura is like a map for the materialistic body. They are kind of bound together. The body is nothing without it. baby grows into the aura. Genetics governs the materialistic body. So you could be handicapped, depends on what ever happened physically. You could possibly heal your self if you visualise that your organic body shaping to your aura. Just a theory..

So basically we don't need cloning to heal get body parts. It all depends on how much in balance you are but can still be killed or injured. A person who practices chi kung could take more blows to the head then an oridinary guy but if the force to the head is too much for the chi kung man then he can be hurt like any one else. It depend on the force of the imbalance which can disriput balance within the person. If your more subject to physicallity or not.

Edited by Mbyte

I never claimed to know what God wants, I do claim that In my opinion God made things/people the way God wanted and it is not our place to change them, Always a pleasure

Fair enough :tu:

Ok I did some searching on these guys, It is a sex cult, or religious org,

Sounds like a method of getting sex through brain wash, ' Wiki Pedia summed it up bretty good , Then I typedf in Railien Clones and Got this link, The testing was never done.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/01/03/clone.claims/

Love Omnaka

God manifesting to a human being? If you were to lay eyes on "GOD" his greatness would kill you.Do you think your Moses or something?Sorry but your words sound like a false prophet to me and thats just my oppinion,

Ok I did some searching on these guys, It is a sex cult, or religious org,

Sounds like a method of getting sex through brain wash, ' Wiki Pedia summed it up bretty good , Then I typedf in Railien Clones and Got this link, The testing was never done.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/01/03/clone.claims/

Love Omnaka

It says the country will not be released, then says florida judge. Is this old news?

After reading through 5 pages of posts on a topic that was started just a few hours ago, I must go back to what I said in the beginning. If a full human clone is made, I see no reason why God wouldnt put a soul in the flesh, just as he does every other child. Its not like anyone is jumping in to a machine and 2 exact replicas are popping out. It will be a baby that will form and develope the exact same way as any other child on earth. The only difference is the method of conception. From a religious standpoint, I see nothing different between cloning and creating a testube baby. Somebody said it earlier, but the human body is just a vehicle and the soul is the driver. To be honest, I DOUBT GOD CARES IF ANYONE HAS THE SAME MAKE AND MODEL!!! No two drivers are the same.

I have no doubt that God will put a soul in to a human clone, as normal. Bodies are just bodies, God doesnt judge them or care what you do to them, as long as they work (Death/suicide/murder making them not work). God judges are souls, so I dont see what why he wouldnt let a soul live in a body just because the flesh is a mirror image of anothers flesh. Its about what a soul does with the flesh and how it lives its life on earth. The body type or method of conception is of no difference.

Backround - I dont support the cloning of human beings in the "Hey lets let them walk around and live life" capacity. I do support cloning to save lives. If cloning is against Gods will, than it wont work plain and simple. But he wont let a human body walk around or be born "souless" to be taken over by the first evil entity it comes across.

They have not Made one Yet. That Iam aware.

Love Omnaka

So if God approves then cloning will work, Is that what your saying? Now what about nuecular weapons that would end all life? God allows them to be invented and able to work, So God approves of us killing everything he created? No offense here I just want to understand your point, Always a pleasure

God manifesting to a human being? If you were to lay eyes on "GOD" his greatness would kill you.Do you think your Moses or something?Sorry but your words sound like a false prophet to me and thats just my oppinion,

Moses Is My brother. so is Jesus and Noah. God Is My Father and Mother of My eternal spirit..

Ever Heard of spontanious Human combustion?

Love Omnaka

Moses Is My brother. so is Jesus and Noah. God Is My Father and Mother of My eternal spirit..

Love Omnaka

Love Omnaka

Isn't the mother the holy spirit?

What does spontanious human combustion have to do with looking at God and how would you explaing being turned into a pillar of salt?

It says the country will not be released, then says florida judge. Is this old news?

Iam not sure, But Silverthong about eight posts ago, said what he said to a link that was written in 2002,

I think I remember When this was announced, and It was subsequently Dismissed as not A true clone, or something like that .

Silver thong take it away, What do you know about all this?

Love Omnaka

Father said, "Science Is Playing God With out a Proper Degree". (I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be Quoting God)

What this means is Because Father and Mother (God) Put The spirit in the body, He will not Put one in A clone,

Love Omnaka

My current take on this:

In some ways creating a clone seems similar to planting seeds. In both cases, we aren't creating life. We're just manipulating environmental conditions to make life happen at a certain time. When people say cloning is evil because life should only be created naturally I visualize a hunter-gatherer from 10,000 years ago saying "agriculture is evil because God didn't make the seed fall there". Cloning isn't creating life. It's just creating a biological vehicle that transports life around our physical world. We don't have to worry about creating life-- we can't do it. We never will be able to do it.

I have some Hindu friends who disapprove of cloning because they think both bodies will be inhabited by the same soul-- or at least, both bodies will inherit the same karma. This doesn't make sense to me either. Maternal twins don't (in the Hindu tradition) have the same karma. A clone is just an identical twin born at a different time.

From a Neopagan standpoint: Why wouldn't the Father and the Mother put a spirit in a clone? The Father and Mother are infinitely creative. If the conditions for life to occur exist, life will occur.

Love Omnaka

So your telling me that you have Spontanious combusted?You are really out there arnt you,What in the world are you smoking?I do believe that GOD is the father and creater but all the words that you say make no sence,I really think you need to stop smoking Hydrilla leaves and com back down to earth where you belong so someone can put you back in the mental hosp where you belong ,Just dont human combust on us,Your posts make for some good reading though.

So if God approves then cloning will work, Is that what your saying? Now what about nuecular weapons that would end all life? God allows them to be invented and able to work, So God approves of us killing everything he created? No offense here I just want to understand your point, Always a pleasure

Yes, but thats the wrong perception of what Im saying. God will isnt on a case by case basis, its a constant. We cant fly because thats against Gods will. We dont have gills because its against Gods will. We cant clone because its against Gods will? - The last statement is a variable we dont yet. My point is that if the flesh (clone) is born and physically healthy, God will put a soul in it everytime. If its against Gods will, the flesh will be stilborn, ie: dead everytime.

They have not Made one Yet. That Iam aware.

Very true. The point Im arguing against you is only in the case of the flesh (clone) being born healthy. I believe if its against Gods will, a soul will never be involved in the process and the flesh will be stilborn. Im just doubting that a living body will be in this world without a heavenly soul like yours and mine.

Isn't the mother the holy spirit?

What does spontanious human combustion have to do with looking at God and how would you explaing being turned into a pillar of salt?

I dont Know about the salt, but will ask next time I speak with Father.

Yes Mother is the Holy Spirit, Father's wife, The other Half Of God, And the Mother Of all spirit in this universe.

I asked Father Once about why I could be in his presence, and he told me he was not always able to fully lower his vibration, Then he said What I posted, "Ever heard Of spontanious combustion?"

Father can be so funny sometimes, I laughed so hard, I forgot to ask if he was serious or not.

Father is the King Of comedy, Sometimes I'll tell him a Good one, knowing full well He's heard them all, but he laughs with me. Just because he loves me. his patience with me is truly divine.

Any way thats why I posted it.

Love Omnaka

Yes, but thats the wrong perception of what Im saying. God will isnt on a case by case basis, its a constant. We cant fly because thats against Gods will. We dont have gills because its against Gods will. We cant clone because its against Gods will? - The last statement is a variable we dont yet. My point is that if the flesh (clone) is born and physically healthy, God will put a soul in it everytime. If its against Gods will, the flesh will be stilborn, ie: dead everytime.

Very true. The point Im arguing against you is only in the case of the flesh (clone) being born healthy. I believe if its against Gods will, a soul will never be involved in the process and the flesh will be stilborn. Im just doubting that a living body will be in this world without a heavenly soul like yours and mine.

Okay i get your oint and yes I believe God's will, Will decide in every circumstance, Always a pleasure

My current take on this:

In some ways creating a clone seems similar to planting seeds. In both cases, we aren't creating life. We're just manipulating environmental conditions to make life happen at a certain time. When people say cloning is evil because life should only be created naturally I visualize a hunter-gatherer from 10,000 years ago saying "agriculture is evil because God didn't make the seed fall there". Cloning isn't creating life. It's just creating a biological vehicle that transports life around our physical world. We don't have to worry about creating life-- we can't do it. We never will be able to do it.

I have some Hindu friends who disapprove of cloning because they think both bodies will be inhabited by the same soul-- or at least, both bodies will inherit the same karma. This doesn't make sense to me either. Maternal twins don't (in the Hindu tradition) have the same karma. A clone is just an identical twin born at a different time.

From a Neopagan standpoint: Why wouldn't the Father and the Mother put a spirit in a clone? The Father and Mother are infinitely creative. If the conditions for life to occur exist, life will occur.

It may have happened in another time or world, Iam just sharing what Father told me, You can ask him when you get there. I myself can understand why this should not happen, but that Is why Fathers response made sense to me.

If you do not understand why Man cloning is not a good thing, That is Ok. It's kind of a mute point really, because it won't happen.

Made everyone think though.

Love Omnaka

It may have happened in another time or world, Iam just sharing what Father told me, You can ask him when you get there. I myself can understand why this should not happen, but that Is why Fathers response made sense to me.

If you do not understand why Man cloning is not a good thing, That is Ok. It's kind of a mute point really, because it won't happen.

Made everyone think though.

Love Omnaka

If you read my post before. it is almos already happening. A designer baby is altering an embryo which is just short of altering an egg