Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cloning Can Not Succeed

Omnaka

A designer baby is altering an embryo which is just short of altering an egg

Designer babies: now there's a concept that gives me the creeps. It seems to me that part of being a good parent is accepting the fact that you don't have total control over your kids. Looking at your kid and thinking "she has the same eye color as Brad Pitt because I had a crush on Brad Pitt nine months before she was born"... that has to be the essence of shallow.

• Like 1

If you read my post before. it is almos already happening. A designer baby is altering an embryo which is just short of altering an egg

They did that with animals, dogs imparticular, and made specialty breeds, This resulted In less healthy weeker Dogs prone to more disease and sickness , then the Naturally created species, I think the repurcussions Of this is vein and sad, IMO.

Love Omnaka

Designer babies: now there's a concept that gives me the creeps. It seems to me that part of being a good parent is accepting the fact that you don't have total control over your kids. Looking at your kid and thinking "she has the same eye color as Brad Pitt because I had a crush on Brad Pitt nine months before she was born"... that has to be the essence of shallow.

I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING!!!!. And by designer baby I am not talking about making them look a particular way. (though possible and concievable that parents will) im talking about families that have a problem with an older child that can be fixed using certain methods by altering an embryo, look at this article

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3002610.stm

anyway im not condoning it im just saying it is possible and being done. Cloning will eventually occur, and hopefully it will come off successfully otherwise God will have allowed us to engeneer genetic freaks who are still people none the less. The life force that causes our body to work is the soul, it has been measured to weigh 7 pounds

http://www.snopes.com/religion/soulweight.asp

there is no life without a soul, in fact death is the abscence of a life force which is a soul.

They did that with animals, dogs imparticular, and made specialty breeds, This resulted In less healthy weeker Dogs prone to more disease and sickness , then the Naturally created species, I think the repurcussions Of this is vein and sad, IMO.

Love Omnaka

they do it with people right now. and they are doing it in order to find new ways to cure disease. Helpful, yes, wrong, maybe. It is not for me to say.

Yes, but thats the wrong perception of what Im saying. God will isnt on a case by case basis, its a constant. We cant fly because thats against Gods will. We dont have gills because its against Gods will. We cant clone because its against Gods will? - The last statement is a variable we dont yet. My point is that if the flesh (clone) is born and physically healthy, God will put a soul in it everytime. If its against Gods will, the flesh will be stilborn, ie: dead everytime.

Very true. The point Im arguing against you is only in the case of the flesh (clone) being born healthy. I believe if its against Gods will, a soul will never be involved in the process and the flesh will be stilborn. Im just doubting that a living body will be in this world without a heavenly soul like yours and mine.

Well said.

So if God approves then cloning will work, Is that what your saying? Now what about nuecular weapons that would end all life? God allows them to be invented and able to work, So God approves of us killing everything he created? No offense here I just want to understand your point, Always a pleasure

This had to be Sandee,

All the nuclear weapons that Father has dismantled, "That never went Off" I would guess You were not Made aware of. Only those Who pushed The button know. Some more propheseys need to be fulfilled before Anihlation will be permitted, By Man Or Nature.

Love Omnaka

Well said.

This had to be Sandee,

All the nuclear weapons that Father has dismantled, "That never went Off" I would guess You were not Made aware of. Only those Who pushed The button know. Some more propheseys need to be fulfilled before Anihlation will be permitted, By Man Or Nature.

Love Omnaka

Yeah it was me, I wasn't aware that "they never went off" Had occured you are right there. I do not follow politics, most are just ill concieved and out right lies. I find them boring and depressing. What I do know of politics I don't like, Always a pleasure

• Like 1

I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING!!!!. And by designer baby I am not talking about making them look a particular way. (though possible and concievable that parents will) im talking about families that have a problem with an older child that can be fixed using certain methods by altering an embryo, look at this article

anyway im not condoning it im just saying it is possible and being done. Cloning will eventually occur, and hopefully it will come off successfully otherwise God will have allowed us to engeneer genetic freaks who are still people none the less. The life force that causes our body to work is the soul, it has been measured to weigh 7 pounds

http://www.snopes.com/religion/soulweight.asp

there is no life without a soul, in fact death is the abscence of a life force which is a soul.

Oh sorry I misunderstood, I see nothing wrong with fixing a child That Father has put a spirit in to.

God has not Ever lied to me.

It wont hapen, and if by some freak of Nature it does I believe it will have the abcenceof Love, making it inherently evil, and it will never leave the cage.My opinion only.

Love Omnaka

they do it with people right now. and they are doing it in order to find new ways to cure disease. Helpful, yes, wrong, maybe. It is not for me to say.

It's impossible for me to believe that anyone "deserves" to have schizophrenia, diabetes, etc. That's just not possible in my understanding of the cosmos. So anything that cures disease has to be okay.

So your telling me that you have Spontanious combusted?You are really out there arnt you,What in the world are you smoking?I do believe that GOD is the father and creater but all the words that you say make no sence,I really think you need to stop smoking Hydrilla leaves and com back down to earth where you belong so someone can put you back in the mental hosp where you belong ,Just dont human combust on us,Your posts make for some good reading though.

No look at my post to Rave girl I explain how The Human combustion thing came about. I asked the same question to Father.

I Don't think they let the inmates Have computers in there.

Love Omnaka

people are patients in hospitals not inmates. lol

Depends on whos on the inside I suppose. You got your in Patients and your out patients, Potato Potaato, Tomato, Tomoto.

Love Omnaka

Does everyone have me on ignore or something?? :huh:

Chi Kung meditation can repair a spine so damaged that docters would tell you that you needed surgery or else you'd be in a wheel chair without it.

Can you tell father to visit me tonight? I would be greatful

Edited by Mbyte

Chi Kung meditation can repair a spine so damaged that docters would tell you that you needed surgery or else you'd be in a wheel chair without it.

Do you have Back problems?

I'm sorry This is the first post I remember of yours Mbytel, Not Ignoring you at all, Things were Moving pretty fast there for a while, I had problem keeping up and track.

What is up with your Back?

I can Pray for you, and ask Father , Or mother to visit, I don't tell Father or Mother anything But thank you, I ask a whole lot of questions. I will ask Please tell what is wrong.

Love Omnaka

Sorry Mbyte, I am not ignoring you, I am sincerly sorry you have back problems, Can you tell me about Chi Kung a little? Always a pleasure

The holy ghost or spirit permeates the entire universe, and is certainly found in all human beings. It is a connection through creation to god because god utilises the physical power of the spirit to create/manipulate matter and energy. (If matter and energy did not include the holy spirit it would not be possible to manipulate them.)

Having said that, our soul is completely different. Each human being gets one unique soul. It begins at conception, and grows and develops through out our life. At death it is put into storage/sleep and only reintegrated at our resurrection. It is placed back into a new and superior form of human body. Our soul is our self aware consciousness. It is the function which allows us free choice, and to learn, develop and grow. It gives us, innately, many of gods abilities which we were meant to slowly grow and develop into. Our soul is tied to our living body from which it separates at death. Only god can restore it to us.

Thus a clone is no different to a baby born naturally. It will have its own soul, begun at cell division (when like any embryo it has full human potential) and it will develop all the human attributes of a normal human being. There may be many good reasons why cloning has physical or ethical problems, but a clone is as much a child of god as all the rest of us. Personally I think a human clone is inevitable and I just hope he or she is dealt with, with as much compassion as we would like to see for ourselves.

Edited by Mr Walker

Exactly. That is my point. This is why religion needs to question these things, because science will not. Science is only concerned with "how" can we do something, they never ask "should" they do it.

I'm pretty sure that Scientists are on the verge of learning about spirit energy. When they do it will be the biggest news Since time,

Love Omnaka

anyway im not condoning it im just saying it is possible and being done. Cloning will eventually occur, and hopefully it will come off successfully otherwise God will have allowed us to engeneer genetic freaks who are still people none the less. The life force that causes our body to work is the soul, it has been measured to weigh 7 pounds http://www.snopes.com/religion/soulweight.asp

:rofl: Did you actually READ the Snopes article???? The only truth about it is that a person did attempt to test whether a soul had weight. It proves nothing. Firstly, the test was conducted in 1907. Dr. MacDugalls results were challenged by his peers.

The holy ghost or spirit permeates the entire universe, and is certainly found in all human beings. It is a connection through creation to god because god utilises the physical power of the spirit to create/manipulate matter and energy. (If matter and energy did not include the holy spirit it would not be possible to manipulate them.)

Having said that, our soul is completely different. Each human being gets one unique soul. It begins at conception, and grows and develops through out our life. At death it is put into storage/sleep and only reintegrated at our resurrection. It is placed back into a new and superior form of human body. Our soul is our self aware consciousness. It is the function which allows us free choice, and to learn, develop and grow. It gives us, innately, many of gods abilities which we were meant to slowly grow and develop into. Our soul is tied to our living body from which it separates at death. Only god can restore it to us.

Thus a clone is no different to a baby born naturally. It will have its own soul, begun at cell division (when like any embryo it has full human potential) and it will develop all the human attributes of a normal human being. There may be many good reasons why cloning has physical or ethical problems, but a clone is as much a child of god as all the rest of us. Personally I think a human clone is inevitable and I just hope he or she is dealt with, with as much compassion as we would like to see for ourselves.

As you said "Only God can put a spirit back in to another Body, The God of this world said He will not do that, and as another poster wrote, The spirit waiting to come down , with free will would never subjec itself to this, If it did, I do not think it would last long, The absence of love would kill it.

Love Omnaka

no no i don't have back problems. but the woman who thought me chi kung had back problems. Her problem went to the extent that she was told she would be in a wheel chair. She would have got metal pins in her back but it would only give her that bit longer before she would be in a wheel chair.

chi kung is basically standing and breathing. You do move your arms in perticular ways and your chi will push through so called "blockages" and this will make you want to move physically. You can feel an arising pain from old injuries so they heal properly and bring up supressed emotions so you could just start crying while practicing. I have seen a guy go on the ground and just shake uncontrollably as if he was epileptic all because he was meditating. The effects seem to be similar to fasting. Fasting is also said to have amazing health benefits. People would think that the symptoms of fasting would be from malnutrition. I'm not talking a day fast but like 3 days to a week. just drinking water. I don't know about the fasting though.

The meditation is a moving meditation wear your just standing up and kind of letting the chi do it's thing. It's like your life has effected it and blocked it. Then you meditate and just forget about you intollect and your chi will return balance to your body.

I think that science is the beginning of spirituality. The scientists just don't realise it yet.

Edited by Mbyte
  • Like 1

I disagree omnaka. The clone will have its own soul while alive. It will have to make its own decisions about whether to accept god/jesus and face the same consequences as the rest of us. Ie. a clone has an equal chance of having its soul resurrected, as a natural born human. Otherwise you are saying that a cloned human does not possess a soul to start with. There is not a limited number of souls. Each human being is granted one,both to steer its path through this world and to accompany it into a new body, in the next.

Apart from being against the nature /spirit of god, the idea that a clone would not be granted a soul is illogical. We already intervene in many ways in the creation of life. Would you say that babies concieved in-vitro, or through surrogacy, would not have a soul. Cloning is really only another level of medical intervention, using the skills and talents god granted us. It is not creating life from nothing. That remains, as yet, beyond human skills.

Some people seem to have such limited faith in god's love that they think he will somehow be angered by human ingenuity. As long it is used for creative purposes, I think he will admire and appreciate it.

Edited by Mr Walker

the soul is the summary of you.

clones will have a soul

androids will have a soul

our children will have a soul

that will be where the problem will lie.

if we forget that our creations have a soul.

they will rise up in rage and hatred for being denied the needs of the soul.

serioisly read the story of Frankenstein the only monster in that book is the doctor.

I disagree omnaka. The clone will have its own soul while alive. It will have to make its own decisions about whether to accept god/jesus and face the same consequences as the rest of us. Ie. a clone has an equal chance of having its soul resurrected, as a natural born human. Otherwise you are saying that a cloned human does not possess a soul to start with. There is not a limited number of souls. Each human being is granted one,both to steer its path through this world and to accompany it into a new body, in the next.

Apart from being against the nature /spirit of god, the idea that a clone would not be granted a soul is illogical. We already intervene in many ways in the creation of life. Would you say that babies concieved in-vitro, or through surrogacy, would not have a soul. Cloning is really only another level of medical intervention, using the skills and talents god granted us. It is not creating life from nothing. That remains, as yet, beyond human skills.

We agree to disagree then, Thats cool.

If it happens Then I guess we'll al know huh?

Love Omnaka

serioisly read the story of Frankenstein the only monster in that book is the doctor.

Goodun!LoL.

Love Omnaka

Welcome to 1997.

Can you elaborate Please.

Love Omnaka