Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

can you decode these symbols

supercar

One of the witnesses to a UFO sightings at the Bentwaters military base in England saw these symbols on the exterior of the UFO:

linked-image

I would like to see someone try and decode those symbols.

Those symbols remind me of the symbols that were beamed by scientists on Earth to star cluster M13 in 1974:

linked-image

Those symbols,among other things,depict a human, the structure of DNA, and our solar system.

Do the symbols on the Bentwaters UFO contain a message.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supercar

• Lt_Ripley

• chaoszerg

• Bill Hill

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why do they look like hieroglyphs?

One of the witnesses to a UFO sightings at the Bentwaters military base in England saw these symbols on the exterior of the UFO:

linked-image

Those symbols remind me of the symbols that were beamed by scientists on Earth to star cluster M13 in 1974:

linked-image

Those symbols,among other things,depict a human, the structure of DNA, and our solar system.

...But their technology is different. It really did operate like the magical piece of paper sitting on a table, in a manner of speaking. They had something akin to a language, that could quite literally execute itself, at least in the presence of a very specific type of field. The language, a term I am still using very loosely, is a system of symbols (which does admittedly very much resemble a written language) along with geometric forms and patterns that fit together to form diagrams that are themselves functional. Once they are drawn, so to speak, on a suitable surface made of a suitable material and in the presence of a certain type of field, they immediately begin performing the desired tasks. It really did seem like magic to us, even after we began to understand the principles behind it.

...So back to the language. The language is actually a "functional blueprint". The forms of the shapes, symbols and arrangements thereof is itself functional. What makes it all especially difficult to grasp is that every element of each "diagram" is dependant on and related to every other element, which means no single detail can be created, removed or modified independently. Humans like written language because each element of the language can be understood on its own, and from this, complex expressions can be built. However, their "language" is entirely context-sensitive, which means that a given symbol could mean as little as a 1-bit flag in one context, or, quite literally, contain the entire human genome or a galaxy star map in another. The ability for a single, small symbol to contain, not just represent, tremendous amounts of data is another counter-intuitive aspect of this concept.

http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/#

linked-image

linked-image

Yes. :geek:

It says, We are children Of God Too please don't shoot!

Love Omnaka

Yes..pretty obvious really..... That a Binary Starsystems executive single seat model....

The first two symbols are a nodding stork that seems to drink from a glass, some golf tees, standard gravity and low gravity, a collapsable Gibson Flying V guitar and the symbol for a single seater, all executive toys..... with the company logo for the Binary Starsystem corporation...

These hieroglyphs with in the symbols has the meaning lot more with in the difference of symbols that are being used with in language or music, also meaning. Since then more then 3,000 years that man has been visit by others even today, although they have recored the symbols with in the craft since time. I remember those markings, they are Sirans that came from Sirius, but supercar there is more markings with in the craft you dint get rest of them only few of them. As is others can tell by the markings from different race and who they are and so on.

Maybe the best way to determine what the symbols are, is to study the markings we put on our own aircraft and spaceships from all the earthly nations. It would probably be the same, my guess would be. Just what is what though, I leave to the decipherers :)

Supercar, do you have a link showing these symbols? I'd like to catch up on this.

White man came across the sea, he brought us pain and misery.

Line from IRON MAIDENS run to the hills apt though - don't you think?

I once heard about a very distant race whose craft had carvings along the sides. The carvings were hieroglyphs from the civilizations they met from galaxy to galaxy - no central meaning to them all.

Though, the craft at Bentwaters was only a few meters wide, probably not for intergalactic flight. It sounds like a scouter getting information about the area and then leaving. If I were writing hieroglyphs on a craft like that, it would indicate where the craft is from, and/or what it's intended to record.

linked-image

Perhaps the second to last image represents the race...they could be biped like ourselves...just a thought. Also, maybe the triangle is meant to portray perspective or distance...The large circle being their sun and the smaller one their planet, with the triangle acting as sort of a guide, ie: the further toward the top of the triange, the greater the distance from the sun.

Could all be just mumbo jumbo too!

linked-image

Maybe the two dots represent-

Zeta Reticuli which is a binary star system located about 39 light years away from Earth.

And within Ufology is associated with the Greys

• 6 months later...

Those symbols are re-creations of the original symbols drawn by Penniston in his handbook.

And they are poor re-creations.

If you want to try to decode the symbols, you'll need to examine the original drawings yourself:

http://www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk/image...pad/symbols.JPG

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9154/symbolsjy6.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/1pa51u.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/image/f591c19987535

linked-image

Keep in mind that, while drawing the symbols, Penniston said he was very shaken up by what was going on.

Put yourself in his shoes and examine the lines carefully to try to figure out what he was trying to draw.

After you've figured out what he was trying to draw, then you can try to decode what it means.

Good luck!

I think they are advertiser's logos.

Ya know, like Zebulon Cherry Pop sponsored this space ship trip to Earth. I'm pretty sure the 4th one is for a personal injury attorney.

True alien language symbols would be undeciferable without a common frame of reference.

If they were mathimatical relationships, intended to be understandable by any intelligent species, any message would be lost because they're hand-drawn symbols of the original and likely not accurate in scale or proportion, which would destroy any mathematical relationships. Any intelligent species would know this and provide a message in a form that is undistortable, like binary.

Of course, if the aliens intended for people to read these symbols on their spacecraft as a message, the question is why they just didn't hand us the message or otherwise broadcast it. A message to *us* is pretty useless if its not delivered correctly and I'm sure uber-intelligent aliens would have common sense.

Edited by balios

They couldn't be messages. Because they're smarter than that. They wouldn't put messages that nobody could understand on their ships. And if they're flying around, they'd be really hard to read.

I guess it would be hard for aliens to send a message in the right language of the region they intend to show it at. If they have the meaning of life written down in Spanish, and go to Russia-that would pretty much be useless. But a good reason to become multi-lingual.

If these are real, then they're probably for the alien's own benefit. Maybe even something such as bumperstickers.

To me the symbols look like a visual warning. It's like they're asking us to conserve and save water in huge silo-type containers or something similar because we will desperately need that thing the future and likely won't have it. I am thinking fresh, clean water because already really clean natural water is getting scarce on this planet. There's hardly a water source on this earth that isn't tainted by chemicals at this point and because of the weather changes even the glaciers are melting now. Either they think we're running out of whatever it is, or maybe THEY need it and we actually have lots of it (salt water?) and they would like to take some of it?

Edited by WickedWitchOz

It says, We are children Of God Too please don't shoot!

Love Omnaka

that made me lol :yes: