Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

can you decode these symbols

supercar

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supercar

• Lt_Ripley

• chaoszerg

• Bill Hill

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe

^ This End Up ^

seriously I think it was very smart of him to take down those notes. as much as he was able too. I've wondered myself about them

Those symbols are re-creations of the original symbols drawn by Penniston in his handbook.

And they are poor re-creations.

If you want to try to decode the symbols, you'll need to examine the original drawings yourself:

http://www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk/image...pad/symbols.JPG

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9154/symbolsjy6.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/1pa51u.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/image/f591c19987535

linked-image

Keep in mind that, while drawing the symbols, Penniston said he was very shaken up by what was going on.

Put yourself in his shoes and examine the lines carefully to try to figure out what he was trying to draw.

After you've figured out what he was trying to draw, then you can try to decode what it means.

Good luck!

to me this one is a concept drawn as an language sequence. in my opinion and by using both imagination and logic, ( and hey Im an artist / painter) the drawing tell me about an evacuation by possibly 3 good different space races. the T's are similarto the taou cross but above it i see something like a space craft beam.

The cirlce with the triangle may be their planet or shows us a constelation of something..... it must be the next bigger planet next to ours; is that uranus? not sure guys help out please....

Edited by saturnriggs

If you can read this, you're too close.

I think they are advertiser's logos.

Ya know, like Zebulon Cherry Pop sponsored this space ship trip to Earth. I'm pretty sure the 4th one is for a personal injury attorney.

It could be so, or maybe because scientists of the Earth sent this cramped, confusing drawing that represents nothing at all to any sane being, the aliens are now trying to be polite, sending similar drawing to us.

Seriously, if this drawing is “for real”, then it’s interesting to see it does resemble Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs.

to me this one is a concept drawn as an language sequence. in my opinion and by using both imagination and logic, ( and hey Im an artist / painter) the drawing tell me about an evacuation by possibly 3 good different space races. the T's are similarto the taou cross but above it i see something like a space craft beam.

The cirlce with the triangle may be their planet or shows us a constelation of something..... it must be the next bigger planet next to ours; is that uranus? not sure guys help out please....

maybe it craft contains 3 beings that took off from ...... postage due upon arrival.

anywho ---------- what medium do you work in ? what type of work ?

maybe it craft contains 3 beings that took off from ...... postage due upon arrival.

anywho ---------- what medium do you work in ? what type of work ?

hey Ripley

my work is based on the Surealistic concepts that Kafka 'The Metamorphosis' and Bosch 'The Garden of Earthly Delights' have based their work upon.

Consequently my work is 3D, and I employ body based sculptures that expand and become non human / sureal works of art. i also use sculpture, welding, painting with oils, costume making techiques.

** Sureal in this context impllies state of mind and esoteric conontations about the human body and its environment, as the later is viewed thru the lenses of religion, mystisism and sexual implulse.

hope this makes sense....

hey Ripley

my work is based on the Surealistic concepts that Kafka 'The Metamorphosis' and Bosch 'The Garden of Earthly Delights' have based their work upon.

Consequently my work is 3D, and I employ body based sculptures that expand and become non human / sureal works of art. i also use sculpture, welding, painting with oils, costume making techiques.

** Sureal in this context impllies state of mind and esoteric conontations about the human body and its environment, as the later is viewed thru the lenses of religion, mystisism and sexual implulse.

hope this makes sense....

actually it does. almost like installations. 3d design ala Bosch I can envision.

It says, We are children Of God Too please don't shoot!

Love Omnaka

Best comment so far :tu:

Exterior of the UFE eh, well i have the solution...

you know how we have airline names well maybe they have ship names.

that could mean, "spacetraveler obit-5"

why do they look like hieroglyphs?

Didn't you know? The Ancient Egyptians appeared to have interacted a lot with the aliens. Many flying saucers, spaceships, etc. are depicted in certain hieroglyphs. And then the pyramids. At the time, I think it would be rather difficult to make such precise measurements. I'm guessing the Egyptians got some of their language from the alien texts.

Maybe the Rosetta Stone works for alien text too lol

Like our current military aircraft markings, these markings were most likely made for identification purposes by others of their civilization. They probably break down into something like what organization, sub-organization, wing, etc., that this particular craft belongs to. Maybe even the pilots name. I seriously doubt that the markings were put there for humans to read. If so, then I am sure that they are smart enough to write them in a human language.

It would be nearly impossible to decipher it given what little information is presented here. You would want to see several of the craft to see the different markings. Then you could build up enough information to infer what the markings represent.

I think you are all looking to deep into this. I think it is plain as the nose in front of you all that the symbols clearly say in a alien language.... ( baby on board) :tu:

why do they look like hieroglyphs?

There are three symbols in the center which are specific Egyptian hieroglyphs or extremely close proximities of them.

If you can read this, you're too close.

:w00t: this made me laugh until i saw this one

lol My child is an honor student at .............

Then i laughed even harder then my son walked in and said : My son beat up your honor student... :yes:

Anyway back to the question: we can just guess as to the meaning.

One of the witnesses to a UFO sightings at the Bentwaters military base in England saw these symbols on the exterior of the UFO:

linked-image

I would like to see someone try and decode those symbols.

Those symbols remind me of the symbols that were beamed by scientists on Earth to star cluster M13 in 1974:

linked-image

Those symbols,among other things,depict a human, the structure of DNA, and our solar system.

Do the symbols on the Bentwaters UFO contain a message.

Too me the top half could be words or parts to build something. The bottom half looks like two planets orbiting each other or in alignment and the triangle in the middle a gateway or rift. But hey I have no idea really I just thought I would take a guess.

I belief that although these symbols were viewed upon a flat or presumed flat surface area (Of Said Craft) as of one dimensionally precived, and we are approaching these as a one dimensional problem to salve at most in three dimensional abstract thinking minds, we should step outside of the Box and consider, view and think of these not just as three but rather forth dimensional objects and then even also we have to view them each as separate and then as combined as a structure sentence or objects correlated, then also what if they were all meshed together say in using a CAD (Computer Aided Design ) software as we used in the Aerospace firms, surely there might be a UMer here with a system/PC and software to do so … or place then within your mind as a holographic image and rotate them about…think in multi dimension…go back a review the Carl Sagan video here upon UM linking it to You Tube and then rethink these... One last thing I would like to point out here for us is what if we are solely placing the emphases upon the objects out lining shapes and the answer lies within the space occupied by these abstract shapes within them? We must take this into all possible ways of thinking to conceive this problem or rather way out side of the box of normal and conditional, traditional ways of thinking… one more brain gas here, the triangle and two black dots to me they represent two worm Holes and a third or sixth or Twelth Dimension...

-->here is a link to Carl Sagan upon the 4th Dimension --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KT4M7kiSw here is a link to here too two Hyper Cubes in Rotation -- Video -->

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

• 2 weeks later...
One of the witnesses to a UFO sightings at the Bentwaters military base in England saw these symbols on the exterior of the UFO:

linked-image

My first impression with clear mind:

Communication : Siphon, Rudder, Guide : Spring, well : Physical body : True Body or Temple

Perhaps the key to understanding?

The lower symbol, may be from our past when we had 2 suns (assuming Saturn was once a bright star was in our Northern sky as theorize by the Catastrophism community)

My guess is as good as any.

My first impression with clear mind:

Communication : Siphon, Rudder, Guide : Spring, well : Physical body : True Body or Temple

Perhaps the key to understanding?

The lower symbol, may be from our past when we had 2 suns (assuming Saturn was once a bright star was in our Northern sky as theorize by the Catastrophism community)

My guess is as good as any.

My Impression on this is a Song or Saying. We poured all this knowledge into man Helped him build a Great World,And now he Just Goes around in Circles? People go round in Circles.

linked-image

Did the witness draw these from memory later (some time after the incident) did he take a picture, did he draw them while looking at them?

Just one person saw them? Did anyone else see anything as far as these symbols go?

Did the witness draw these from memory later (some time after the incident) did he take a picture, did he draw them while looking at them?

Just one person saw them? Did anyone else see anything as far as these symbols go?

He drew the symbols as he was looking at them. Here's a video of him describing what happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gbfkqRDj1I...feature=related

Isn't there a computer program of some kind that could decode those symbols?

• 2 weeks later...

linked-image

Those symbols remind me of the symbols that were beamed by scientists on Earth to star cluster M13 in 1974:

linked-image

Those symbols,among other things,depict a human, the structure of DNA, and our solar system.

Do the symbols on the Bentwaters UFO contain a message.

First symbol = Alien stargate

Second symbol = key

Third symbol = unknock

Fourth symbol = symbol of local universe = ......

Fifth symbol = local Stargate

Sixth symbol = Dimensional planes/portals

BTW...IMLO... :w00t:

Edited by Rebelle*

One of the earliest civilizations on Earth were the Sumerians,located in present-day Middle East. Here's some examples of Sumerian writing,which are reminiscent of the symbols from the Bentwaters UFO:

linked-image

Sumerian writing on stone tablet:

linked-image

Japanese researcher's attempt at drawing Sumerian symbols:

linked-image

http://mlcr.nagaokaut.ac.jp/main1/signs_of_words.htm