Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

can you decode these symbols

supercar

linked-image

linked-image

Is the Uighur mountain and Chinese Yo; it is equivalent to the triangle. Freely read, "ascended."

Check tis out :Sacred Texts

Edited by Rebelle*

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supercar

• Lt_Ripley

• DONTEATUS

• Vampwitchenstein

It says :-

''My other spaceship is a Star class destroyer''

White man came across the sea, he brought us pain and misery.

Line from IRON MAIDENS run to the hills apt though - don't you think?

Couldn't be more true, bro.

I've seen similar symbols in various UFO books in the past. While I can't say for certain since there is always someone who will know more, they do appear to be some type of language. Whoever had the post about each character performing a specific function on it's own in the proper setting/field is most likely on the right path.

• 3 years later...

I'm taking a guess and saying that it is entirely possible that extra-terrestrial civilizations have visited us in the distant past and may have influenced, say, the Egyptian culture, who also used hieroglyphs. If so, it stands to reason they may share similar symbols, and therefore what is seen on the side of the craft may be cross-referenced to known hieroglyphs. For example, one of these symbols (to me) resembles a stork, another a humanoid. What did a stork represent in Egyptian hieroglyphs? I don't know, but it may help us decode E.T. writings.

I'm taking a guess and saying that it is entirely possible that extra-terrestrial civilizations have visited us in the distant past and may have influenced, say, the Egyptian culture, who also used hieroglyphs. If so, it stands to reason they may share similar symbols, and therefore what is seen on the side of the craft may be cross-referenced to known hieroglyphs. For example, one of these symbols (to me) resembles a stork, another a humanoid. What did a stork represent in Egyptian hieroglyphs? I don't know, but it may help us decode E.T. writings.

Welcome to the Show a,e,woods ! Its gotta be just a prank,or miss conception. Or over conception.

Whatever its all in the way you chose to Look at things !

post-68971-0-06084400-1330049915_thumb.j

QUOTE (supercar @ Jan 13 2008, 01:04 AM) Do the symbols on the Bentwaters UFO contain a message.

They couldn't be messages. Because they're smarter than that. They wouldn't put messages that nobody could understand on their ships. And if they're flying around, they'd be really hard to read.

I guess it would be hard for aliens to send a message in the right language of the region they intend to show it at. If they have the meaning of life written down in Spanish, and go to Russia-that would pretty much be useless. But a good reason to become multi-lingual.

If these are real, then they're probably for the alien's own benefit. Maybe even something such as bumperstickers.

I agree Flop.

If these symbols were meant for us then they would land somewhere and let us photograph the diagrams. They would not fly about the sky, come down for a few seconds, then disappear again in the hopes that the one person who got close enough to see the symbols had a photographic memory and could sketch them down later.

As for deciphering them, we could all do that until the cows come home, but we still wont be any closer to the truth unless we have something like an alien dictionary to compare the symbols to.

Trying to do so, with what knowledge we have here on earth is IMO a total waste of time.

Besdies, if these aliens are as intelligent as people make them out to be, and they have been around for thousands of years, dont you think they would have managed to learn our language by now? And if so, any message they wish to leave us would be done in a language we could all understand! :)