Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

John Chang Debunked

SteveLove

By the way my referance to martial arts was about pysical abilities. I to am a sceptic of anything on YouTube, or television. Not because I am closed minded, it's because I am open, and lies turn people off to the possibility.

Oh , and about the " no touch knockout".......LOL

Another great "Chi" epic fail....

There is just a start of my " proof "......

Just because you can find some fake videos on the internet, doesn't mean ALL videos are fakes.

Ugh that does not 'debunk' Chang at all .... He is legit i know it. You just need to meditate and change your lifestyle and diet. It's in all of us :)

• Like 1

Oh , and about the " no touch knockout".......LOL

I've seen that before... Obviously it wont work if you don't believe...

It's funny that you worship Randi who'll never admit that he's wrong

I've seen that before... Obviously it wont work if you don't believe...

It's funny that you worship Randi who'll never admit that he's wrong

So ,you admit is in ones mind then?....The person being " knocked out" ?

I respect Randi , I do not worship him.....When has he been wrong on any of this?

So, you admit it is in ones mind then?... The person being "knocked out"?

Absolutely. How can it work if you're fighting it? :)

'In one's mind' doesn't mean they're delusional, it means that whatever you believe will work for you :)

You must have heard of placebo? :) It's a simulated medical intervention that is based on controlled and measured deception. It is based on false information, yet it works because the patient believes "the lie" :)

I respect Randi , I do not worship him.....When has he been wrong on any of this?

:lol: The words 'Randi' and 'wrong' will never collide... That's his job :) . Here, a lawyer will explain it better than myself im sure :)

Absolutely. How can it work if you're fighting it? :)

'In one's mind' doesn't mean they're delusional, it means that whatever you believe will work for you :)

See , this is what I say , and people still get p***ed off at me.....The ones claiming this can be done to anyone , like it is a " super power"....

Ty Solar yes.gif

???????

WTH did I do to you ?.....Disagree?

Ok have nothing against you, but in relation to your conclusions I simply cannot agree...the Amazing Randi simply picked up on the hostility expressed by modern skeptics and capitalized upon it...

these other organizations you mention are doing the same thing..it is a con game for me, just because a person can replicate psi ability using magic is not evidence psi ability does exist...such an argument is irrelevant..

Anyone in any vocation can be irresponsible about what they are doing...perhaps the reason we are all still alive is because there are enough people in the world who do not do that...Can you tell me Randi's last name??? Why??? Because he changed his name from "The Amazing Randi" to "Randi"???? And that makes a difference to you??

Big deal...The man is a fraud and had he changed his name to what it was before he became a Magician, that would have made some sense...Which, means you are not making any sense to me and so hence theterm "crap"....Literally, a person could walk on water in his pretense and he would basically, in order to avoid paying any money..contact 20th century studio's and arrange an equivalent in relation to HD/3D/TV..and then claim the letter of the contract was met so no money need be payed...

That is not evidence of anything and your other organizations are doing the same thing...You are simply perpetuating false conclusions...

Edited by Virtual Particle

I think that John Chang is legit..

To have the power he has, it must be frightening on some levels. I think he would have made some sort of agreement with his spirit realm that he would work with it on the condition that he would do no harm. You could see the childish charm in him, his gift to heal was mission.. to have this ability to heal and not use it would have been wrong.. I think he waited 20 years before he would openly display his gifts in order to help inspire others to learn and perhaps for himself to understand how his power worked so that he could teach others.

He was happy to go through all the scientific procedures to try and help others understand how it worked.. but it appears just like other "paranormal" events , abilities.. somehow we haven't developed the right science to read or harness it.. It seems all to do with consciousness and vibrations.. being able to manipulate it to a purpose.

The FMRI technology is getting close to be able to read these mind / reality connections ( mind reading machines)

Maybe this new FMRI technology that is still in it's infancy might have been able to help understand Chang's ability on some levels.

I could see how that accidental injury to the third eye region of that dining guest would have totally thrown him.. the look of horror on his face was unmistakable.

I could see how it would affect him.. make him question whether he was doing the right thing exposing his gifts to the world.. ( many eastern spiritual practices are considered sacred with dire warnings attached to any exposure of these secrets as I gather they were only passed on to those gifted ones with a "pure heart" for obvious reasons).

His resulting troubled dreams would have been enough to send him back into hiding.

We who only partly understand his gifts, are going our usual expected path of fear based ridicule ,crucifying those that are exceptional talents/ gifts so that we don't feel like the lesser mortals.

It sucks.

We should support all these people with rare talents so that we too can learn how to access these gifts.

Biblically it is said that we too have these abilities.. only we don't know how to access them . These psy gifts are abilities that can be worked on like muscles..

The mind, the consciousness is an amazing thing, with our body as it's instrument waiting to be trained.

Just think of those circus acrobats, the training invovled.. the singers.. musicians.. the athletes..

With a lot of work we can all reach some level of compentancy in any field we choose

All possess the genes to access these abilities that could be trained further..with effort, but some are truly gifted ( maybe with double genes of these abilities)to do more, be an inspiration to others.

All to assist with our evolution.

It is a good thing..

Edited by crystal sage
  • Like 1

I think that John Chang is legit..

It sucks.

We should support all these people with rare talents so that we too can learn how to access these gifts.

We do , there are a lot of " Hypnotists" out there.......You do know he can only do these things to his " students" that " believe" in him right?....He can not use this " power " on strangers...None of them can....It is all in " the mind" of the person recieving the " Psyche out "....

If people could do this , the UFC would go out of business , fights would be so boring. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Sakari

The ones claiming this can be done to anyone , like it is a " super power"....

It requires mutual consent, if that's what you mean :) But regardless of that, it still qualifies as a "super power" in my opinion :) ...

It requires mutual consent, if that's what you mean :) But regardless of that, it still qualifies as a "super power" in my opinion :) ...

You know , it might be fun to see a UFC match where the Champ just can not get one hand on the dang guy :)

I understand what you are saying....I do not think others see it the way you do though , un-fortunate.

We all have this 'power' we just need to learn to awaken it :)

I would use it on my wife :)

I would use it on my wife :)

How so???

How so???

The mind control....Although I believe this impossible anyway, trying to get full control of ones wife would be even more impossible..

>>>> ..." Master Duan'smagic lies in his incredible flexibility his openness to new ideas and his willingness to grow and learn is what he says keeps him 'young at heart' and is also the essence of his Qigong teaching..

... Connected to a singular connecting energy he calls Wuji. He believes that understanding the concept of Chaos in nature will help us with all we encounter.The essence of all in evolution and nature that we encounter emerges from chaos. By understanding the infinite energy that is always available to us we can flow naturally with the Chaotic rhythms of the Universe. Try to avoid patterns and repetition, mix things up,and let Qi flow smoothly . Remain flexible and relaxed in all you do.This is to truly understand Qigong."

:unsure2:

actually if the watch the video really closely, you can see colored aura like energy coming from his hands when he is healing others...

Edited by crystal sage
  • Like 1

We do , there are a lot of " Hypnotists" out there.......You do know he can only do these things to his " students" that " believe" in him right?....He can not use this " power " on strangers...None of them can....It is all in " the mind" of the person recieving the " Psyche out "....

If people could do this , the UFC would go out of business , fights would be so boring. thumbsup.gif

They are already boring. Same set of techniques over and over again.

How does one do that?

How does one do that?

First you must lose interest in it and do things step by step :) You must have a neutral attitude about it and lose the desire. Craving "powers" childishly certaily wont get you anywhere. Learn meditation and dream recall first :) Its really easy. Meditation is simply about staying in a comfortable position and slowing down your thoughts for a period. If you do this with patience and do it daily, you'll be amazed at how calm youve become :). About dream recall, just take a blank notebook and start writing down your dreams when you wake up. It is very good for memory and visualization and therefore plays a big part in this.

You also need to change your lifestyle and diet. You must construct a framework for your new self. Eat less and jog and work out every day. Rarely eat meat and certainly forget about all the little pleasures like chocolate, sweets, snacks, junkfood etc. Mens sana in corpore sano :)

There is really much more details to it, but this is the basic idea. Thank you for actually being curious instead of the usual bashing we get :)

• Like 1

First you must lose interest in it and do things step by step :) You must have a neutral attitude about it and lose the desire. Craving "powers" childishly certaily wont get you anywhere. Learn meditation and dream recall first :) Its really easy. Meditation is simply about staying in a comfortable position and slowing down your thoughts for a period. If you do this with patience and do it daily, you'll be amazed at how calm youve become :). About dream recall, just take a blank notebook and start writing down your dreams when you wake up. It is very good for memory and visualization and therefore plays a big part in this.

You also need to change your lifestyle and diet. You must construct a framework for your new self. Eat less and jog and work out every day. Rarely eat meat and certainly forget about all the little pleasures like chocolate, sweets, snacks, junkfood etc. Mens sana in corpore sano :)

There is really much more details to it, but this is the basic idea. Thank you for actually being curious instead of the usual bashing we get :)

Well, i hope this doesnt sound mean then, but how does eating less, or eating less meat have anything to do with opening up "powers"?

That seems silly to me.

Well, i hope this doesnt sound mean then, but how does eating less, or eating less meat have anything to do with opening up "powers"?

That seems silly to me.

It seemed silly to me at the beggining as well, trust me! :)

Here's the deal. First we must answer to the question, 'What is negative energy?'. It is an excess of energy. It is nothing more than unspent energy. Too much unspent energy is used as a platform for anger, depression, and other manifestations of negative energy. A person who doesnt spend the energy he takes in, tends to release it through agression etc. because the energy must be released somehow. Does that make sense?

EDIT: and i wouldnt call it "powers". Its just energy which sits there. And what we do is direct this energy

Edited by SolarPlexus
  • Like 1

The mind control....Although I believe this impossible anyway, trying to get full control of ones wife would be even more impossible..

That would be like Remote Influencing... I disagree about it being impossible but for the sake of argument, while it may seem really nice to have complete control over someone. The truth is it is an ego trip and after a while, one does realize they are really just generating a mirror for themselves.

That seems silly to me.

Well sometimes we eat to distract ourselves.. and having full stomaches can reduce our awareness..

Note how less alert the animal kingdom is with a full stomache.

Eating less is said to increase our mitochondrial activation.. which increases our energetic levels of cell function and awareness.. They are doing studies where it is thought that eating less decreases aging.

Calorie restriction extends lifespan by promoting autophagy

Intermittent Fasting Reduces Mitochondrial Damage and Lymphoma Incidence in Aged Mice

My link

The existence of a relationship between melatonin and mitochondria was initially shown in the pineal gland, when it was reported an apparent increase in the

Edited by crystal sage