Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM Site Problems

doomgirl

I was wondering is anyone else was experiencing problems with UM since reopening?

eg

page not refreshing

cookies not being picked up

At first I thought it was my end, but I’ve been to other sites that I frequent and it doesn’t happen there.

disgust.gif

wub.gif doomie

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• doomgirl

• wunarmdscissor

• Saru

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't noticed any problems at this end, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any. I'd also like to hear from anyone else with similar difficulties, it's quite possible that something isn't configured properly.

On saying that though, cookie and page refreshing problems are common browser issues, a lot of sites don't use cookies, so that might explain why you aren't having problems anywhere else. Pages failing to refresh in particular wouldn't be a web server issue, so i'm not sure what to suggest there really.

I don't think I've come across a site yet that doesn't give me a cookie, just with it was edible laugh.gif

but I know what your getting at Saruman

Ok I'm experiencing new problems now, topics are vanishing  then reappearing then vanish again

Still sounds like a browser caching issue, try clearing your temporary internet files and history, then restarting your browser - that should do the trick.

I do that every day SaRuMaN and I only did it again a few moments ago, but it only happens on this site disgust.gif just wish I knew what it was if not this site doing it eyecrazy.gif its a conspiracy blink.giflaugh.gifdontgetit.gif

I wish

wunarmdscissor Posted on Feb 8 2004, 01:44 AM

You been smoking some wacky doomgirl?

Think I'll try netscape and see what it does, if it still does the same them I'm going in search of some wacky whistling2.gifthumbsup.giflaugh.gif