Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Ball trouble...

DfizzleShizzle

Actually being there is no evidence to support psiballs existing, the the proof lies in the claimants hands.

Doesn't that depend on the point of view? For those who believe that psi-balls DO exist, you're "claiming" that they do not.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• SteveLove

• pirochaos

• UnaFragger

Doesn't that depend on the point of view? For those who believe that psi-balls DO exist, you're "claiming" that they do not.

No. If I claim that there are flying pink elephants in my back yard then the burden of proof lies with me. The current standard is that such things do not exist, challenging that requires the challenger to present new evidence, it is not the responsibility of someone else to disprove the claim. To use my initial example, it is my responsibility to provide pictures/video of these animals and submit them to scientific analysis, not someone else's job to come over to see if they're there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof

Edited by Tulisin

We are not claiming anything. We want to see proof.

Your statement does not make sense.

Edited by Eric Raven The Skeptic

Yes, do read the "Burden of Proof" article that Tulisin provided.

Regards,

Tom

Kay. See, I really don't understand why folks can't. read. rules. At the top: "Please do not start topics asking for someone to teach you how to perform or acquire metaphysical abilities; threads consisting of nothing but "how do I learn xyzkinesis???" or anything similar will be closed." This is, I rarely see the rule enforced.... thus the skeptics (Hoo-Rah!) come in, we start arguing, and the thread is closed due to being off-topic. What the hell, guys? If you don't want to get picked to pieces by skeptics, don't. post. threads. like. this. Kay? Kay.

... And no, I'm not going to contribute to this disussion because it's utterly pointless.

Hmmm, hwo did this topic go from trying to get help, from debate on whether or not Psi balls exsit, could I appeal to a mod to close this?

Yea, i relized that too, it's good info though, but the tone makes it sound like they talking to idiots or 3 year olds...but a good article none the less...i ended up spending like 1hr and a half reading it...lol

my english teacher summed it up rather nicely years ago.

writ a report like the person reading it has absolutly no clue.

ah the secret to getting good grades in english. ( plus speeling and all the other stuff lol )

Hmmm, hwo did this topic go from trying to get help, from debate on whether or not Psi balls exsit, could I appeal to a mod to close this?

Won't happen... If they closed down every thread that ended in debate which most do there would be almost no threads here.

Someone asked about psi balls, someone says they can't be done, then someone says i can make them blah blah blah and so on. This is usually how it works out in the end anyway.

Of course psi-balls don't exist you would have to incredibly naive and just plain dumb to believe it.

No. If I claim that there are flying pink elephants in my back yard then the burden of proof lies with me. The current standard is that such things do not exist, challenging that requires the challenger to present new evidence, it is not the responsibility of someone else to disprove the claim. To use my initial example, it is my responsibility to provide pictures/video of these animals and submit them to scientific analysis, not someone else's job to come over to see if they're there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof

The "standard" isn't the same thing as reality. It's the average perception of reality at the moment. It's a form of skeptical hegemony. Personally, I think that "psi balls" exist. Why? Because I can feel them and sense them. Also because they share an incredible resemblance to the chi ball of Tai Chi, an art that has been practiced for many centuries and which is still practiced commonly by many people. Is that proof? No, but it's apparently enough to make my personal standard the view that psi balls do, in fact, exist. So if you're going to make a claim that challenges my standard, that they do not exist, then I will require good evidence on your part to convince me, personally.

Yes, skeptics are always saying things aren't rela because there is no concrete eveidence to support their existance, but may I ask you....Where is your concrete evidence to disprove us? There have been no scientific studies thats results disprove the existance of psi balls....Skeptics acuse us of just mindlessly "believing" in something we can't prove, but in the meanwhile they mindlessly disbelive in something they can't disprove.....

Hmmm... I guess you should have worded it differently...

PSI Balls My technique, those who believe what is your technique?

I'm not a skeptic and anything I tell about I say take it or leave it!

I want to discuss it with those who believe what I do and those who don't start your own topic LOL

Their are those who must always rain on your parade.

Why do we have to prove anything? if you don't believe in something don't try it.

Belief is a very strong feeling who's to say what you can accomplish with it.

By the way if I understand correctly psi ball is energy Right ?

If so I have been trying to visualize this ball of energy held between my hands and I use the energy from the earth up threw my body to form it. Is this the same thing by another name?

out of interest and little knowledge of psi balls, is there any photos of them that are thought to be real or videos? i would love to see one, thankyou

Hmmm... I guess you should have worded it differently...

PSI Balls My technique, those who believe what is your technique?

I'm not a skeptic and anything I tell about I say take it or leave it!

I want to discuss it with those who believe what I do and those who don't start your own topic LOL

Their are those who must always rain on your parade.

Why do we have to prove anything? if you don't believe in something don't try it.

Belief is a very strong feeling who's to say what you can accomplish with it.

By the way if I understand correctly psi ball is energy Right ?

If so I have been trying to visualize this ball of energy held between my hands and I use the energy from the earth up threw my body to form it. Is this the same thing by another name?

Yes, that is psi energy. What helps me, is I stuck my han din a freezer, and over my stove, to get an idea of what those tempretures feel like, then I try to replicate that feeling using psi energy. Very easy to do, and you really feel it, not imagination. It's a better way to practice than starting off with the ball firs...You cna also make your psi ball but try to replicate the feeling BETWEEN your hands, not in your hands...

EDIT: And by the way, kudos to your "i try stuff before I say whether or not its real method." Thats what I do, thats how I got into psi, i'm pretty good at it now, I havent tried to make a ball because I've just been manipulating the energy...But yea, the try it first method is what got me into this...tell me how your experiences with psi go!

Edited by Heartagram3200

Yes, that is psi energy. What helps me, is I stuck my han din a freezer, and over my stove, to get an idea of what those tempretures feel like, then I try to replicate that feeling using psi energy. Very easy to do, and you really feel it, not imagination. It's a better way to practice than starting off with the ball firs...You cna also make your psi ball but try to replicate the feeling BETWEEN your hands, not in your hands...

EDIT: And by the way, kudos to your "i try stuff before I say whether or not its real method." Thats what I do, thats how I got into psi, i'm pretty good at it now, I havent tried to make a ball because I've just been manipulating the energy...But yea, the try it first method is what got me into this...tell me how your experiences with psi go!

Also, you might want to try to visualize the color of the ball in your mind most see white a few like myself see black. it also helps to use elements, Water, Earth, Wind and Fire. usually you would use the element that goes with you Zodiac sign once you get the hang of it use one hand (make sure to work both hands or one will be stronger) and once your get the hang of it pick a reciving and projecting hand. and here is a site that might help with some technics http://members.fortunecity.com/kisociety/u...iety/index.html

Also, you might want to try to visualize the color of the ball in your mind most see white a few like myself see black. it also helps to use elements, Water, Earth, Wind and Fire. usually you would use the element that goes with you Zodiac sign once you get the hang of it use one hand (make sure to work both hands or one will be stronger) and once your get the hang of it pick a reciving and projecting hand. and here is a site that might help with some technics http://members.fortunecity.com/kisociety/u...iety/index.html

how would u find what element you are? I was born june 1st....so whats my zodiac sign(i always forget) and what element am i?

out of interest and little knowledge of psi balls, is there any photos of them that are thought to be real or videos? i would love to see one, thankyou

Plenty! Since psi-balls are accepted as being heat, some people photograph them with special cameras.

linked-image

^^ Someone attempting to make a psi-ball construct. (A construct is a psi-ball designed to be manipulated. This one was made into a donut shaped one)

Plenty! Since psi-balls are accepted as being heat, some people photograph them with special cameras.

linked-image

^^ Someone attempting to make a psi-ball construct. (A construct is a psi-ball designed to be manipulated. This one was made into a donut shaped one)

do u know wat is used to make that photo? i hav been wanting to make one of those cuz i make REALLY strong psi-balls now!

Edited by pirochaos

do u know wat is used to make that photo? i hav been wanting to make one of those cuz i make REALLY strong psi-balls now!

Prolly one of the heat seeking cameras...i forget what they called...