Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tattoos..who has them?

Neognosis

but i specially hate tattooed women, i find tattooes make them look like cheap scrubbers!

Bloody hell Syd,Dont you think thats a wee bit on the harsh side?;Women have been getting tattoos of a sort for hundreds (if not thousands)of years.I bet you wouldnt call them scrubbers if a tribe of amazonian warrior queens came after you??? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hill

• Neognosis

• Regency

• drakonwick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have one,new,a tiger climbing my right shoulderblade/back are,I am trying to get pics up

I have a tattoo on my upper right arm of Wolverine ripping through my skin with his claws. This was WAY before the X-Men movies. I know it seems silly to have a comic character for a tattoo, but at the time i could really relate to the whole inner beast thing. hence the symbology of him ripping through my skin.

I have one,new,a tiger climbing my right shoulderblade/back are,I am trying to get pics up

Absolutely beautiful! Such awesome detail :)

I get really irked by the people who just walk into a tattooist and pick one of the wall on the spot. I think it's better to have one that personally means something to you.

My thoughts exactly!

I have a tattoo on my wrist, it did hurt pretty badly but I love it. Not planning on getting anymore though, an Amy Winehouse-style body full of tattoos doesn't look good especially on women

My avatar is a picture of my tattoos. The butterfly is to symbolize the changes in my life and the symblos mean Believe. I am on getting one more with my kids names mixed in it, I'm working on the design now.

Edited by waterfaiy

I have one at the moment, I don't really plan on getting any more. I have three X's on my right wrist.

I'm currently mid way through a new tattoo, I've had an hour's work on it and have another 2 hours to go. I'll post a picture when it's done. It's a scattering of cherry blossom on my upper arm, covering up my celtic star.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 8 so far and Im waiting for my tattoo artist to finish designing my leg piece and arm sleave. I dont get desriminated against at all and I love all my tats the only thing i would advise against is getting any ones name on you unless its your child or parent ect.

heres a couple of mine one of my back and one of my right leg.

post-69383-1213199993_thumb.jpg

post-69383-1213200012_thumb.jpg

I have one faded one I gave myself when I was a teen.

I don't like them on women. That's just my opinion. I think it makes them look trashy. I especially don't like the ones above a girls ankle (on the shin)

Tattoos on the face neck or arm definetly limit employment possibilities. I know it shouldn't, but it does.

• 2 weeks later...

I always wanted a tattoo but I'm scared of pain,and I'm only 12,however I ADORE henna! On important occasions usually I get henna artists to do my whole arms!

I remember once on my left arm I had a chineese dragon.

but the sad thing is that henna fades :(

Okay... I have my husbands name with little skulls on my chest...and...I'm getting divorced.

:hmm:

Okay... I have my husbands name with little skulls on my chest...and...I'm getting divorced.

:hmm:

Uggg... Im so sorry to hear abut your divorce. I wish you all the luck in it and in the future.

My ex-wife wanted me to get her named tattooed on me. I told her that there was no way in hell!! The only person's name that i might get tattooed on me would be my son's name.

Other than that, I have 8 tattoo's all on my arms. Ill post some picks on here when i get the camera out sometime.

And naturally of course, One of them is a Packers tattoo. :gun:

• 3 weeks later...
I have a few tattoos and am getting more done over the next 5 months. I was wondering who has them, and if you wouldn't mind posting some pictures? I love tattoos and am always interested in seeing other's people's ink and getting ideas.

On the flip side, who hates tattoos and thinks they are bad?

I'll attach some pics of mine.

I really want a tattoo, and i am still thinking about getting one. The only thing that is stopping me is my modeling carreer. That is not the bbest thing to do whhen u are trying to be a model. But if i do plan to get one, then i want one on my upper back or on the back of my neck. I am thinking about getting one when i go on vaccation in thee next 2 weeks. :tu: and i cant wait!!! :rofl: