Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PLEASE, has this happened to you? (ET)

Just a note: copying and pasting this seems to have deleted all apostrophes and quotation marks... I'll try to restore them.

Alright, so this is the first time I've ever actually posted this anywhere. It's a long read, but the length was needed. Hopefully there aren't too many mistakes or anything.

I've lurked on these forums a while, trying to get different perspectives on the matter. I consider myself a logical and educated person, but I can't come to conclusions on my own. I am looking for opinions and ideas about this, preferably with some basis behind it. Keep an open mind, please, go through the whole thing.

I have tried contacting several self-professed 'experts' on the subject matter here, but if you have any others to suggest, please let me know.

OK, here goes.

I am currently a scholarship holder at a very prestigious and well-reputed university, and I had a normal childhood with both parents together and involved, and a suburban lifestyle with nothing lacking. A lot of the following information is recorded in a journal I wrote at the time, so it’s not just me typing this up and making it up as I go along. Note that at my core I don’t really want this to be true, so I use the terms "me", "we" and the like loosely. And it's kind of jumbled, it's hard to put all these memories and things into a sequential format. I've never written it in this much detail before, and beyond what's in the journals haven't recorded it as the ongoing event it's become. The journal was written some time ago, and I realize reading through it that my perceptions and biases would have altered the information. The best I can do is take from the journal and more recently encoded memories to form what I feel is the most factual report.

Alright, now this is going to be a pretty hard read for anyone remotely skeptic. I'm a skeptic and atheist myself but the coincidences in this are annoyingly uncanny, and though this may mean little to anyone with experience with truly delusional persons, it feels as real as it does now as I type this.

It started about 6 years ago now, I guess. I knew nothing about aliens - flying saucers and bug-eyed little humanoids, ET, the Alien movies, that about summed it up. One night in the summertime I had a very vivid lucid dream in which I was in some kind of ship. A lot of the things I'm saying were innate knowledge to me in the dream, and some of it was "told" to me; I'll specify which. Innately, I knew it was a spaceship, a base ship from which a certain organization within my species (a non-human extraterrestrial species) operated. I knew my way around, and found myself in front of a creature that could only be described as draconic (I'll include a detailed description later). Again, I knew that this was my superior. "It" (genderless) was not the only thing in the room; there were similar individuals, all distinctive in their own way, some with wings and some that looked like they didn't have them, (later on I learned that when the wings are folded up tightly they don't look like wings at all) and with varying colors - shades of green and black. I looked the same way, and in my mind I knew what I looked like. Anyways, I don’t remember the exact wording but essentially I was told that "we" were originally from a star having to do with "Draco", and that I was an infiltrator, my "mind" (consciousness, being, self) put into a human body grown and implanted by them in order to learn about human society from the inside for the purpose of research and creating some kind of species archive. Earth-generated species need to profiled completely and added to the database, and any potential benefits to our race need to be assessed. Apparently you can only learn so much from the outside, and the human intelligence is extremely foreign to the point where translators were needed to convert certain things into a form understandable to us (likewise, I find it difficult to relate to others how the aliens "feel"). That was where we came in.

The "dreams" were to occur at night from now on; somehow the conscious aspect of me is transferred into my original body for briefings and reports and the occasional excursion in which my help might be needed. If I am conscious in one form, I can't be conscious in the other. I have no clue exactly how this happens, but I know essentially my brain is shut down to the point where the consciousness or whatever it is returns to my original body (my "alien" body), which happens automatically, though it takes an effort on my part to return. (In this world, I couldn't tell you how a TV works for the life of me. Likewise, my “alien” self can't explain a lot of the technology, though I think this is more biological). No two "consciousness" things can inhabit one body. A consciousness can only jump from the original body to ones made custom for it, and it will always end up in the original body unless prompted otherwise. When the original body dies, the consciousness ceases to exist, even if it is in another body, but in contrast, if a host body dies, the consciousness returns to the original form. That all sounds nuts, but it's the best I can do to explain it. We’d been using this technology for ages now, on different planets; the big problem was creating human bodies, which we had to do essentially from scratch because clones are ineffective and you can’t implant into an already-created person. We definitely weren't successful at first - I'm not sure if you know what Black Eyed Kids/People are, but these are apparently our doing, which is funny because it spun off a whole new branch of "paranormal" sightings. The eyes were because we wanted some of our vision enhancements, and the horrible social skills and off-putting behaviour because we just didn't know how to act. It takes a lot to fool people. That kind of goes to show just how hard it is for us to grasp social interaction and family life and all that. (I actually just discovered BEKs under that name recently but they matched exactly with what were talked about in this dream as failures and experiments with new models” of infiltrator bodies) The seemingly only solution was slow but more effective: being born into a human family in as human a form as possible. There's nothing special about me except that my perceptions and intelligence aren't at the average level, or so I'm told, the former from the "consciousness" and the latter either a side effect of this or a natural aspect of my genes. Apparently when I had this first dream I was now old enough to be able to process this information and start doing my job, so to speak. I had to pick some kind of profession that would give me access to some aspect of humanity to be archived. I was dismissed and returned to my human host-body.

Needless to say, I woke up a little unnerved, and it felt so real that I wrote everything I learned in a crappy journal I'd had hanging around. I've never been good at journal writing but I got the gist of it down.

I'd kind of forgotten about it, going on with school and such, but then it happened again and again and again. Now, I don't remember much about the order of the rest of the dreams or their exact content; they're just like any other memory in my mind from that time. It was mainly the same thing, where I went into the ship and I made my report, which was recorded and filed away. Mostly at this point it was about social interactions - how I felt at times, how I perceived other people as feeling, exactly what happened and how it transcribed, voice impressions of different emotions, that kind of thing. They'd also ask about things I was learning in school, basic accounts of human history and their views on how things work science-wise and religion (they already knew about religion but it's something completely unimaginable to them - as in, they can only take it as face value, but can't understand faith or hope or anything like that. Because of this our opinions of humans had gone even lower than before, as the core of our society is knowledge and conquering and love of the self (the self being the species)). Psychology interested them in particular; it’s not that we don't assess our own minds, it's just that it's very innate. We not only project sounds, but our language is very bare bones - word arrangement - and supplemented by the projection of images, feelings, and emphases, not telepathy but a kind of aura that is able to be felt by anyone who is within range. Again, I'm not sure about the nature of this projection but it's waves, not particles, and I'm pretty sure humans can't really pick it up because they lack the proper receptors. Therefore, we know why we do things, and we don't need to study it. Humans are very opposite to this.

There were also dreams in which I wouldn't just report but would perform some service on another planet or on a portion of this planet but in my natural form. I remember the first one, at first I thought I was parachuting from a plane but in reality I'd leapt from a craft and instinctively spread my wings, and I panicked because at this point I was obviously used to not being able to fly, and that being high above the ground with nothing under you is a bad thing when you're a human. That was the first sign, I guess, of things going awry with my model, since for split second being in my "own" body felt unnatural. Another mission was the testing of a new exoskeleton, kind of like a really hyped-up body armor with built-in weapons, very classic sci-fi but apparently real.

After a while of this going on, essentially every night, I began to think it a bit strange, so I told it as best I could to my friend. She's the same way as me; skeptic, atheist, not many illusions about life. She took it the same way I did, from an objective point of view, but we weren't very knowledgeable at the time and didn't think to look anything up on the Internet (neither of us really went on the Internet at the time anyways) so we came to the conclusion that maybe I was manifesting some kind of underlying psychological issue, but we were both a little freaked that we couldn't come to any firm conclusion.

This is pretty predictable, but that night in the dream I got a stern reminder about confidentiality and the impending termination if I spread anything around. I had to keep life as normal as possible given the situations, and telling people I was some kind of alien or something. OK, so it spooked me, but I figured that if my mind was making it up, it would obviously incorporate my daily experiences like it had been.

So it continued, and several months of it going on made me wonder if there was something to it. I didn’t really believe it, but I went to an Internet search and put in "Draco alien" or "reptile alien" or something of the sort, I'm sorry, I don't remember exactly what. I was surprised; there was actually a ton of results. So I started clicking around, and was more than a little worried to find that there was a particular alien type like that with so many similarities. Uncanny similarities; draconic, bipedal, "lizard men", within the size range, with the right colors, with very few discrepancies. I saved the pages (copied and pasted into a word document) and printed them out to show to my friend. I still have the file, with the things that stood out to me bolded. I also have a screen cap with the original file's date still on it. The only major discrepancies (different from what I know from the dreams as opposed to being something I have no recollection of) are the lack of protruding jaws/a snout (though one mentions a snout-like structure or something like that) and the eyes (see the description from my journal).

Reading this information gave me some god-awful chills, and my friend was a bit spooked too, though she was as always logical about it. I'd never seen this information before anywhere though, and indeed can't think of any way I would have come across it, so that was never an issue. We debated it for hours, her questioning me more about the "aliens" and us theorizing about anything it could possibly be.

I'm going to have to be honest and say that I don't remember at this point in time exactly how long it was between then and the next major memory. Needless to say, my "superiors" had become pretty peeved with me at this point, apparently because my human mindset was overcoming my "real" one. This was also becoming clear with what I reported and how I reported it. When talks of the final plans for finishing up research and getting on with (I really hesitate to say this, makes me sound like a bigger nutjob) taking over Earth and getting rid of its present lifeforms, I was remembering and translating my human feelings on the subject. Eventually, I came in one day and managed to present an "us" version of a BS story to push the date back, explaining things like aging and such, which I would not have time to do (we don’t have aging the same as humans do; once you hit maturity there’re no notable stages of development). The date was moved from 2012 (I've since learned that that is a very significant day in a lot of ancient calendars, and I'm not sure if we picked it for that reason or if it's just a coincidence) to about 2025. The truth was, the dream world and my human mind weren't as separate anymore (I had spent so much time in the human mindset, and translating it in the "alien" form that it was kind of leaking over into the alien form), and I was finding it harder to maintain my reports from a non-human standpoint.

Since I saw these as simply continuous dreams still, I reported all of this to my friend.

Essentially my last clear memory was them saying that they didn't want me to self-terminate (or be terminated) at this point so they'd let it go, as I was young enough for it to be passed off as a kid's imagination (who would believe a teenager?). There was also the fact that they hadn't had anyone in my particular host-strain reach over the age of 18 yet (all I know is that they've terminated, I'm not sure if this was their choice or that of our superiors, I'm not allowed to be in the know about that at this stage), and I'd gone rather far, plus my host-body was proving to effectively fit into human society. Because of this potential, they severed my conscious memories; I can no longer remember any content from the dreams, only that I've had them. On occasion I will wake up and remember something fleeting, but no more than a snippet. I have no idea how they did this either.

I still have the dreams, this I know. One thing I always felt after waking up was a weird feeling in my back that I can only assume is my wings, a remnant memory from the dreams of extra muscles that should be there, but aren't. It actually gets to be a fairly intense feeling at times, as though I SHOULD have moving appendages there, and the muscles I'm flexing should work in tandem with them. It kind of reminds me of phantom limb syndrome, where you can really FEEL the limb there, even though it isn't, but you would swear it was if your eyes didn't tell you otherwise. They don’t seem to happen as often now, going off what I can, but I still get them. I just wish I could remember them.

Mid-October of 2007, I came across some paranormal/alien-type sites, and for the first time in 5 years I got that sinking chill that something was definitely not right as I read through. After putting it out of my mind for so long, here was everything coming back, and so many things just clicked into place. There was mention of different types of reptoids/reptilians/Draconians, which brought back thoughts of the various attempts at creating a suitable human disguise in which to gather information.

Now, I give you this account of my experience from the view of a skeptic, meaning that since I have no physical proof that this was, in fact, some abstract alien encounter, I can't bring myself to believe it, but it does intrigue me greatly. The coincidences are often uncanny, especially from the mind of a young teen with no previous knowledge of these things, and it's true that the connections are kind of freaky.

OK, now a description- this is from my journal, mostly recorded right after the very first dream. I'm not sure how reliable some of the information is though, given that it had to go through my self-of-6-years-ago's mind. This is the natural alien form and their origins as was seen in the dreams. I have tried to create rough sketches but I'm not a very good artist, though I've managed to get a few fairly accurate ones for my ability.

History/Origin - Quick evolution, eliminating all other mobile species on the home planet as time and technology progressed. Only microorganisms and large tree-like entities remain (these apparently aid decomposition, produce essential atmospheric elements, and are able to provide for themselves). Planet's name is unpronounceable in a human tongue, planet is in the constellation/arrangement/something "Dragon/Draco". The sky is always clouded, and the clouds glow a reddish color in the daytime, and turn grey when there is precipitation. It's generally hot and dry planet-wide (think sauna). Fairly flat, with plateaus covered by the tree things. The journal says we've been here 300 years, I don't know if that's 300 Earth years though.

Physical

Height - ~8-12 feet

Mass - ~180-300lbs (on Earth?)

Body: Lean, muscular, no soft spots. Two wings, two long arms, two legs, three fingers + three toes on each hand/foot, one opposable thumb on each hand as well. Covered in a layer of something that acts as our skin, harder than enamel and similar to shark skin but highly flexible/stretchable.

Weaponry: Long claws on wings, hands, and feet, sharp teeth, sharp ridge on back, spear-like tip on tail. Forearm scythes are mentioned but I don't know if these are natural or not.

Color: Usually a grass green, can be darker/lighter with lime bits. Eyes are silver fading into black and altering, "eyes turn orange in darkness and use heat to see".

Senses: Excellent hearing (long, pointed ears), scent (large olfactory detectors, reason for long snout), no taste, inside of mouth is also scent receptors), sight (somewhat less sharp than a human's, eyes are VERY multipurpose), touch (numb, as skin-like covering doesn't have receptors for soft/hard etc, but electrical currents and vibration-detecting senses make up for it), some kind of thing that allows us to pick up the "telepathic" communications.

Eyes: Almost 360 degree vision, some of this is peripheral though, and only detects movement. Eyes can follow the bend and refraction of light to get third-person views and look around corners. They can also hyperfocus and give microscopic views of a scene. Eyes can detect a greater range than humans, at least leaning into infrared for vision at night.

Communication: Hissing, grumbling speech. Rudimentary words, no grammar as humans know it. Accompanied by communication that is kind of like telepathy, sending pictures and concepts rather than direct words, so you get an idea of something. No synonyms, use emphasis. So instead of saying huge, gigantic, enormous, massive, you'll get "big" with varying amounts of emphasis. "She is huge" becomes the concept of that individual being a certain degree of large in size.

Reproduction: External, no genders, gametes are all the same. Often done purely technologically nowadays, and though genetic perfection is the norm from natural selection, all developing beings are monitored closely.

This is rather loosely written, basically if something is stated as fact it is fact as I know it through the dreams, or fact in that dream world. I really don't know what to make of this; all I know it's that it's kind of shaken me up at times, and I'm not someone to whom that comes lightly. I hadn't even realized that it had been 6 years without stop until I came across some websites on this kind of topic, and I'm now old enough to really look into it and actively get some answers. And I realize how crazy it all sounds, but I don’t really know what I can say to that. I've never heard of recurring, sequential dreams lasting like this, so at this point I'm becoming more open-minded concerning something a little offbeat. After all, people wouldn't have believed creatures like dinosaurs if there wasn't fossil evidence, but that wouldn't mean they weren't real. As for referring me to psychological therapy, I don’t have the time or resources, and it would definitely interfere with my schooling. As it is, this does not interfere with daily life and does not prevent me from doing what I want and progressing with my life. It's just a constant little nagging presence that usually needs some trigger to come to the surface. I am certainly open to the idea, but from my understanding of psychological problems, this counts as far less than a phobia and not much more than any memory of a significant event.

If you have any questions, anything at all, I will do my very best to answer. When I was younger I presented the idea (albeit a kid's barebones account) on sciforums.com, and they were very patient and accepting with me, and I'm hoping you guys can show the same courtesy. If you want to talk in private, I'm definitely willing to do so, whatever your perspective is. Keep in mind that there is no "believing" me - I have no stance on this matter, and if you think I'm outright lying, feel free to express yourself, and then figure out a reason why I would spend hours typing this up. I'd definitely agree with you if the coincidences involved my exposure to such ideas BEFORE the dreams occurred, but since I only found them when I went hunting for them, I've either got a very uncanny subconscious or something's fishy. :)

Edited by Guest

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lightning88

• eight bits

• Saraswati

Welcome aboard.

As it is, this does not interfere with daily life and does not prevent me from doing what I want and progressing with my life.

Well, those are the magic words. If they are true, then you are sane as anybody else is.

I am not sure what more you want from a forum discussion. Many people's dreams coincide with elements of fiction, speculative science, other people's dreams... even if the dreamer making the report is unaware that the motif-elements are shared with other people.

One canonical explanation is that dreams, art, literature, creative hypotheses, and much else all come from the same place. The codenames for that "place" are the subconscious, the unconscious, ... , and there are reasons to think that one person's "place" very much resembles any other person's.

An alternative explanation is that cultural icons are simply "in the air" and all who participate in a culture "breathe them in" without always taking conscious note of them. Nevertheless, they become available for the great storyteller within to use as grist for the mill of dreams.

Take your pick, or maybe adopt both, or PM a member here called draconic_chronicler who might then devote a chapter to you in his forthcoming book.

There was one detail that I did not understand. You were keeping a dream journal (good move), but then subsequently lost recollection of the details of your dreams from that time period. Why would your journal not refresh your recollection?

Apologies if you covered the point, but I didn't catch it if you did.

Edited by eight bits

Phew. That was a long read for a forum post. :mellow:

Your account certainly is interesting.

From the way I read it, there is no way of proving the BEK part or the Draconian part. These were already pre-existing phenomena reported independently. It's possible that you are correct, but it is also possible that you are just keying in on existing reports to make your account sound more plausible. (I am not sure which, as I don't know enough about you or the subject & I mean no offence.) And if you are keying in on them, is that consciously or subconsciously? I don't know.

It sounds odd that a species with the technology you describe and the ability to travel vast distances has only been around for 300 years and has a very primitive reptilian body. Surely development (by human standards) would take far longer than that and over that period, the body changes accordingly. (Again, I am just commenting logically on what you are writing, without judging.)

I also understand that the only evidence to support your account is the journal itself and your own exeriences which have taken place, in your words, in vivid lucid dreams. Logically and scientifically, that's not much in the way of evidence - however the lack of evidence does not negate the report, it only precludes study.

I don't know what to suggest. You could be right or you could just be having recurring dreams.

:geek:

well that whole thing is completley off its head. i am in no way saying you are psycologically disturbed who really knows whats possible. i beleive the story unless your a person without much to do and gets off making up s@#t. all i know is you shouldnt seek traditional help like psychologist, dr, etc you will just get labelled a nut job. search around the metaphysical or paranormal professions they have a much broader perspective than most and know there is alot more going on here than science recognises. i have had alot of different experiences with dreams where they were feeling like they were real i sought help with it and am closer to figuring it out. go the alternative rout.

good luck

It sounds odd that a species with the technology you describe and the ability to travel vast distances has only been around for 300 years and has a very primitive reptilian body. Surely development (by human standards) would take far longer than that and over that period, the body changes accordingly. (Again, I am just commenting logically on what you are writing, without judging.)

Only been around 300 years? I'm sure he meant they've only been around Earth for 300 years. No species is ever going to have evolved over such an amazingly short period of time.

Also, do you really think their body sounded primitive? What makes you say that? They sounded quite advanced to me...

Edited by Ins0mniac

Only been around 300 years? I'm sure he meant they've only been around Earth for 300 years. No species is ever going to have evolved over such an amazingly short period of time.

Also, do you really think their body sounded primitive? What makes you say that? They sounded quite advanced to me...

Ah the 300 years part? I misread - I thought it meant they'd been on their planet for 300 years as their planet was described in detail just prior to that comment.

Body: Lean, muscular, no soft spots. Two wings, two long arms, two legs, three fingers + three toes on each hand/foot, one opposable thumb on each hand as well. Covered in a layer of something that acts as our skin, harder than enamel and similar to shark skin but highly flexible/stretchable.

Weaponry: Long claws on wings, hands, and feet, sharp teeth, sharp ridge on back, spear-like tip on tail. Forearm scythes are mentioned but I don't know if these are natural or not.

Long claws? Sharp teeth? Spear like tip on tail? Sounds primitive to me.

:huh:

Long claws? Sharp teeth? Spear like tip on tail? Sounds primitive to me.

:huh:

Sounds like features that would give a good evolutionary advantage. Would there be any reason for not having them? Why would such features be primitive? Because humans don't have them?

Edited by Ins0mniac

Thank you for the responses all!

I am not sure what more you want from a forum discussion.

Mostly just a means of discussion with a variety of people while remaining anonymous, perhaps similar accounts.

There was one detail that I did not understand. You were keeping a dream journal (good move), but then subsequently lost recollection of the details of your dreams from that time period. Why would your journal not refresh your recollection?

Perhaps I should clarify; I can remember the dreams before that one dream in which I was told I was not to remember any. I remember no subsequent dreams, only the ones before this point. I only can't access memories (if they're even in there) of dreams had past that point, only that I've had them. Everyone knows that feeling, you've had a great/terrifying/amazing or whatever dream but for the life of you you can't remember what happened.

It's possible that you are correct, but it is also possible that you are just keying in on existing reports to make your account sound more plausible.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. All I know is what I've been "told" in the dreams. I never said it had anything to do with the supposed Reptilian race, only that they closely resemble what's going on. Same with the Black Eyed Kids; I tried to word it so it didn't seem like I was stating the connections as fact, only that they coincide greatly.

It sounds odd that a species with the technology you describe and the ability to travel vast distances has only been around for 300 years and has a very primitive reptilian body.

They're certainly not reptilian bodies in the least, no way. I'm not sure that there's an Earth creature that bears much resemblance, they're not even really dragon-y. The body is not primitive in the least, I have enough understanding of physiology to appreciate the way the wings fold and the way the legs are designed to get such a big creature airborne, though with the way "we" reproduce evolution doesn't knock off what it should. Though we're not clones, we undergo genetic monitoring to ensure that we maintain the same body plan and mutations are eliminated. For example... I don't think we really eat food, there's nothing in terms of moving animals but our planet and we eat some synthetic stuff on the ship, but we've still got sharp teeth. Useless in nature, but maintained by how we reproduce and our current lifestyle (not exactly natural, flying around in ships :) ). Also, we've been around Earth for 300 years (again, not sure if this is Earth years, it was just a concept, probably more accurately translated as "planetary revolutions") but the civilization has been around for a VERY long time, and the species of course longer. In my journal it mentions that the "me" alien is "1331 Earth revolutions" in age, and that this is the equivalent of a 21-year-old in mentality/physicality, which I assume means fully matured. I have no idea what the maximum lifespan is or if this "21-year-old" analogy also reflects the proportion of when the body shuts down from age. Actually, I don't even know if they die from old age at all, though personally I think it's impossible to keep replacing body parts and live forever or something like that.

Logically and scientifically, that's not much in the way of evidence - however the lack of evidence does not negate the report, it only precludes study.

This bugs me to NO end, especially as one of the skeptics always asking for such things, because "we" pretty much never visit the surface in our original forms, so that's out, and though I don't really understand the scientific aspect of the consciousness thing, I'm pretty sure I couldn't bring an object back. The best I can do for now is say that I can give you circumstancial evidence (I can't imagine "they're" too happy with me spreading this everywhere) so if I die sometime in the near future, that might raise suspicions. That and maybe hope that I get enough of the dream that the memories start leaking through to the surface.

search around the metaphysical or paranormal professions they have a much broader perspective than most and know there is alot more going on here than science recognises.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I have contacted a few people, but publicists and such tell me they're not open for "interviews" even when I say it's a personal discussion. I contacted the guy at www.reptoids.com, but he's convinced that his "Reptoids" are a helpful species living in a hollow earth, and called me closed-minded for implying hostility. Besides, he has camera strap vortex pictures on his website. :D

Triple zero, hello

What sort of commentary would you like?

From a skeptical perspective, everything you describe is a first-person retelling of Reptilian Invasion Plan stories that were being told on the internet since before 6 years ago, and your experiences would be dismissed. That does seem like a conflict of interest, you wanting to call yourself a skeptic yet still report fantastic experiences.

If these things are true, a full dna genetic test would prove it. If your human body is really an alien created clone, then you must have been switched at birth, and your dna would not show your human parents as being your genetic parents. A paternity/maternity test would cost you some money, but it would either prove your claims or set your mind to rest that these were either just dreams or at most only some psychic connection to a real alien somewhere.

If everything you report was true, then you were born into the service of the Dark Side, and your future doesn't look very good. Your human body will eventually age and die, like bodies do. And then your mind will return to an alien ship full of displeased superiors.

I once almost died, and had a near death experience. Which showed some alien crossover images because I asked heaven for a next life among a better species. It wasn't anything like your experience.

That does seem like a conflict of interest, you wanting to call yourself a skeptic yet still report fantastic experiences.

So if a sceptic has a personal experience that is highly unusual, in order to prevent a conflict of interest should he/she not believe him/her self or should he/she just not tell anyone? I'm not sure I can see the conflict of interest myself. I think you can be sceptical of others' claims while having claims of your own, as long as you can accept why other people will be sceptical of you.

Anyway, I don't want to speak on the original poster's behalf but he/she did say they weren't entirely sure themselves whether it was a dream didn't they?

If these things are true, a full dna genetic test would prove it. If your human body is really an alien created clone, then you must have been switched at birth, and your dna would not show your human parents as being your genetic parents. A paternity/maternity test would cost you some money, but it would either prove your claims or set your mind to rest that these were either just dreams or at most only some psychic connection to a real alien somewhere.

But wouldn't that depend? I mean maybe the body is genetically human. Just originally "empty" and occupied telepathically. Maybe 000 could tell us more details about his "understanding" (whether true or false) of it if he knows anything else.

I once almost died, and had a near death experience. Which showed some alien crossover images because I asked heaven for a next life among a better species. It wasn't anything like your experience.

If there were at least two intelligent life forms in the universe, I'm sure there would be more.

Edited by Ins0mniac

Interesting, I'd want to hear back about a DNA test. And don't contact DC, he's a moron, as evidenced below. xD

Edited by WraithGod

From a skeptical perspective, everything you describe is a first-person retelling of Reptilian Invasion Plan stories that were being told on the internet since before 6 years ago, and your experiences would be dismissed. That does seem like a conflict of interest, you wanting to call yourself a skeptic yet still report fantastic experiences.

It's interesting to know that things like this were going around before this started. Can you maybe show me a couple? All I come across is basic descriptions saying they're not very nice. I might think that there was a conflict of interest too, had I known how to do anything but go on MSN and Neopets with my free dial-up Internet back then. I am a skeptic, hence why I'm not jumping to conclusions, taking everything as true, and coming on here to tell everyone they're going to die because I said no. There isn't strong enough evidence either way for me to take a stance. A skeptic doesn't mean that I will never believe in anything along these lines. I just haven't seen enough so far to do so.

If these things are true, a full dna genetic test would prove it. If your human body is really an alien created clone, then you must have been switched at birth, and your dna would not show your human parents as being your genetic parents.

I've actually thought about that (I look nothing like either of my parents or brothers, ironically enough, from hair color to eye color to body type, so one day it'll happen because I've always wanted to know if I was adopted xD) but I'm not sure it would show anything. I know my DNA should be purely human, as our genetic tweaking didn't come up with anything usable as stated above, and I'm pretty sure they used my parents' coding. I won't lie though, that's not written in the journal and I'm not 100% sure on it. I wish I'd learned more about the whole consciousness transfer, and if it was genetic - that's a very good question for me to keep in mind. That would basically be the only difference between my genome and a normal human's, if it has said basis in DNA. And YES, I realize how lame this sounds, and if you want to clear anything else up, please ask and I'll do my best. I just want to try sticking with what I know as opposed to making theories about how things are possible.

Edit: I have a question though. Obviously they can't map out my entire genetic code, that would be ridiculous, so what type of test should I get? Just paternity or is there something else that could make sure?

Without an implant or physical evidence this just seems like dreams.

Edited by SteveLove

Without an implant or physical evidence this just seems like dreams.

Thank you for putting it so politely.

I am obviously open to any side of the argument. For this side, it being simply dreams, I'd like to find documented cases of such sequential lucid dreams that coincide with real-life events, and yet do not interfere with daily life in the form of an active psychosis. That's one major problem... though I've found lots of coincidences about the alien side, I haven't found much on the "just dreams" side. :)

Are you definately sure you didn't witness some similar event (like a sci-fi show) prior to these dreams? I'm only asking because I read your post moments before I went to bed and then had some similar dreams.

hey there

I don't want to break your heart, but you should find out more about brain wash and exposure to mind altering techniques. Your experiences are too vivid and realistic to be true, and is more likely that something or someone is interfering with your thoughts.

My advice will be to go online and seek out the Phoenix Journals and have a thorough read about mind manipulation.

Avoid however those 'specialists' who want to draw money from you. Do your homework and use discernment in what you say or you have been told. :)

it is also apparent that you have seen the movie UNDERWOLD' parts 1 and 2

Thank you, 000, for clarifying the journal situation for me.

I'd like to find documented cases of such sequential lucid dreams that coincide with real-life events, and yet do not interfere with daily life in the form of an active psychosis.

Me, too. Dreamviews.com is where the lucid elite meet to eat, so you might try there. I know that many of their members try to create parallel dream realities with the richness and detail you report, so you would surely get some useful "just dreams" feedback there.

(and WraithGod, since when has being a moron decreased an author's book sales?)

It's interesting to know that things like this were going around before this started. Can you maybe show me a couple? All I come across is basic descriptions saying they're not very nice.

An author named David Ickes published a book about it called "The Biggest Secret", in 1999. He was developing his theories before that, since 1990. Others were talking about different aspects of the "alien conspiracy", like planet-x. I have no definate opinion about these writers, but there was probably discussion on the internet before 1999. Some search engines, like google's usenet archives, allow you to specify time/date ranges.

I've actually thought about that (I look nothing like either of my parents or brothers, ironically enough, from hair color to eye color to body type, so one day it'll happen because I've always wanted to know if I was adopted xD) but I'm not sure it would show anything. I know my DNA should be purely human, as our genetic tweaking didn't come up with anything usable as stated above, and I'm pretty sure they used my parents' coding.

Were your parents abducted by aliens? If not, how would the aliens get dna samples of them to use? So if your body was artificially grown, chances are a paternity test would show one or both of your parents are not your genetic parents.

I won't lie though, that's not written in the journal and I'm not 100% sure on it. I wish I'd learned more about the whole consciousness transfer, and if it was genetic - that's a very good question for me to keep in mind.

Your original journal text said they created empty souless human bodies, and a pre-existing soul would block the process. Premature babies show signs of soul too, so they would need to provide their own souless human bodies. If you have human dna, then dna will not be the reason for the transfer process you describe, a mismatch with your parents would only be a sign pointing to your body being a construct. If this was true, I think the aliens would need to hollow out the construct baby's head and insert some kind of alien symbiot or remote control device where your brain should be.

On the other hand, if you have no physical connection to the aliens, if only a psychic dream connection, then you have nothing to worry about. Besides their conquering the earth in a few

years.

Edit: I have a question though. Obviously they can't map out my entire genetic code, that would be ridiculous, so what type of test should I get? Just paternity or is there something else that could make sure?

Paternity/Maternity test, with mitochondrial dna? Either your parents are or aren't your genetic parents.

If they are your genetic parents, then how could the alien process work as you describe? They would have needed to take you just after birth in order to empty out your head and replace your brain. Unless the doctors or midwifes were part of an alien conspiracy, someone would have noticed?

Welcome to UM (ummmmm what?)

I have had an alien encounter/dream which I do know for certain, but lean towards it being a dream.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...=113347&hl=

Edited by dest_titor1

Sounds like features that would give a good evolutionary advantage. Would there be any reason for not having them? Why would such features be primitive? Because humans don't have them?

Such features seem primitive because the vast majority of clawed animals are primitive compared to humans, although yes they would give an evolutionary advantage lower down the scale.

And humans are the only scientifically/technologically advanced, space-faring species I have to compare them to... :yes:

Edited by Loonboy

Are you definately sure you didn't witness some similar event (like a sci-fi show) prior to these dreams?

I can't ever be definitely sure, as it was an extremely long time ago, but I don't know what could have triggered such a long chain of dreams like. Back then we had VHS, so I had some Alien movies taped, and in the fifth grade a couple years before it started I watched a show called "First Wave", which was about aliens or demons, I can't remember which. Does the '98 Godzilla count as sci-fi? lol Other than those, I don't think I watched anything that every other kid didn't watch.

hey there

I don't want to break your heart, but you should find out more about brain wash and exposure to mind altering techniques. Your experiences are too vivid and realistic to be true

Well, I did ask for any angles. But what would brainwashing me into having these dreams accomplish? And as for the last part of that sentence... they're too realistic to be real? And which specialists? I do believe in mind manipulation, but none of the rays-into-the-brain kind of thing. I'm also an atheist, and those journals... they strike me as a crazy conspiracy theory and typical religious promotion. What makes you put faith in them?

Also, to my regret, I did see Underworld, the first one, and there is a VERY good reason I haven't seen the second, lol.

Dreamviews.com is where the lucid elite meet to eat, so you might try there. I know that many of their members try to create parallel dream realities with the richness and detail you report, so you would surely get some useful "just dreams" feedback there.

I should join that site, it would be neat to see if I could consciously force myself to have one of the dreams. That would settle a lot. Shouldn't be too big a leap to learn to induce them, if I've already had so many... and since I've been living and breathing these things every night before for a while now, triggering one will be a breeze. Don't know how keen I am about setting my alarm for every 90 minutes though... the dreams you usually remember are the ones you get when waking up right after an REM session (I usually wake up in the morning in the middle of REM, so I usually remember at least one dream a night), so I don't see how that technique would help you remember dreams from REM cyces earlier in the night.

I'm going to try to induce lucid dreaming using a few of their techniques, and we'll see what comes up. I think I misunderstood the meaning of "lucid" though, which annoys me. I suppose they count as lucid dreams, as in them I am still aware of my "human" situation, though in the dreams I "know" they're not dreams. I'll post this there in a while, I just don't know how widespread I really want this report to get, so give me a bit.

Some search engines, like google's usenet archives, allow you to specify time/date ranges.

How do you get to that, and wouldn't the same things be on the Internet now so I could use the easy Google? Even if they were on the Internet back then, though, I wouldn't have come across them. I wish you'd been there when that first Internet search I did actually turned something up, but I guess you have to take my word for it that I had no exposure to this before then.

Were your parents abducted by aliens? If not, how would the aliens get dna samples of them to use?

This is going into theory again, but if they can find a way to take away my memories, why not my parents'? They seem to at least understand how sleep acts on the brain, so perhaps it has something to do with that. As for getting the original DNA samples to copy, that is impossibly easy. You don't have to cut a chunk off a living creature to get that.

Edit 2: I just had a sudden insight. Both my parents hold BSc degrees with Honours, one in Engineering and one in Nursing. When you think about it, that's not a bad choice for trying to end up with a decently intelligent kid who would probably end up advancing into a field that would provide beneficial knowledge to the "aliens".

If they are your genetic parents, then how could the alien process work as you describe? They would have needed to take you just after birth in order to empty out your head and replace your brain.

No, if it was already born it would have a set consciousness (please don't call it a soul, that's a slanted word) and it has nothing to do with something so big and surgical like brain removal. I mentioned that we had to create a human from scratch, as in building the DNA piece by piece, hence my assumption that there is some genetic basis, something inserted into that foundation of life that acts as a receptor for the consciousness from the original body (nothing mechanical, it would be an organic receptor that would allow my original consciousness to reside in that body). I'm sorry, I'm no scientist here or in the dream reality (I'm actually pretty much a grunt, if you must know, if you want I can try to share more about who "I" am) so I couldn't give you the details of how that works. I could try, but I'm afraid I'll find out later and then look like I was making something up. And I'd really rather not get into psychics, I'm rather disdainful of that and though perhaps it involves energies we're not quite aware of (the consciousness has to travel to and from the original body to the human body, though with no senses I am not aware of time or anything while the transfer is going on, so I don't know how long it takes. Perhaps I should stop focusing so much on a genetic explanation (I suppose being human and in a medical faculty would make me focus on that) and look towards some sort of energy thing, sub-DNA; I mentioned it takes an effort on my part to have my consciousness go from original body to host body, comparable to will or self-hypnosis or meditation or something along those lines, but throwing the word "psychic" in there detracts from a scientific explanation.

(Edit: I know this sounds lame, but think back to the TV analogy... if you weren't involved in that kind of industry, would you be able to explain to an alien race exactly how a TV works? A microchip? Hell, a lightbulb? I sure as hell couldn't, lol.)

I've always wondered what would happen if someone tried to wake me while I was having one... that could show speed of transfer or what a body is like with no one home.

Such features seem primitive because the vast majority of clawed animals are primitive compared to humans, although yes they would give an evolutionary advantage lower down the scale.

I might come off as self-righteous here, but though they seem primitive from a biased human point of view, we have what humans have and more. What makes humans "advanced" is their full bipedal capabilities, self-awareness/intelligence, and opposable thumbs on manipulating hands. Humans can also pronate and supinate their wrists. "We" have and can do all these things, but in addition we have quadrupedal capabilities, wings for flight, claws, a tougher outer exterior, and senses that take in more of our environment. One thing we do lack is human facial muscles, but we have other means of portraying subtle ideas and expressing ourselves. With the claws, we kind of had to deal; humans had flat nails, and therefore their tools and technology developed around that. We probably couldn't type on a laptop too effectively, but our technology works with our body plan (higher ceilings, for example! lol). We probably could have evolved into softer forms given our lack of competition on our home planet, but by that time we had control of our natural selection, so those with genes for defective wings have a type of gene therapy while developing, whereas if we didn't have this therapy we might get a population with vestigial wings. You kind of have to be in my situation to appreciate the differences, and I do not mean that in a boastful sense. This conscious triggering of lucid dreams is exciting for more than just getting some answers. :D

Edited by Guest

Hi, again, 000.

I came across a report on another forum of two posters who revisit a realistic, specific, and detailed setting in their dreams:

http://www.astralsociety.com/as/Forum/inde...p?topic=26188.0

I placed an inquiry there about how long they have been doing this. They do not report character or plot elements, but it is something.

On another point, I hesitated about the word lucid, too. But I think that your recognition of it as "another life," different from your ordinary waking life, is close enough.

Hi, again, 000.

I came across a report on another forum of two posters who revisit a realistic, specific, and detailed setting in their dreams:

http://www.astralsociety.com/as/Forum/inde...p?topic=26188.0

I placed an inquiry there about how long they have been doing this. They do not report character or plot elements, but it is something.

On another point, I hesitated about the word lucid, too. But I think that your recognition of it as "another life," different from your ordinary waking life, is close enough.

Lucid it is, then. :) Now you see why I had so many quotation marks in my description... maybe it should be "lucid" instead.

The link doesn't work though...