Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

nara

Say what?

From the site you say you gave, and which I gave again:

http://www.thekeyboard.org.uk/Uncovered%20psi%20wheel.html

And your reaction is

He agrees with you. Fully, without hedge, and in capital letters.

You don't care, or can't keep straight, whether someone agrees with you or not, you trash them anyway.

We can discuss the rest some other time.

I haven't trashed anyone just merely show my opposition... If all I did was trash people as you claim I would have been banned long ago.

You yourself in the last post have violated board rules by attacking me in an attempt flame bait me etc.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Atheist God

• drakonwick

• Sporkling

• eight bits

Anyone who is still reading this can check the webpage, and verify that I quoted its contents accurately and fairly.

It is a resolutely pro-science page, offering a thoroughly orthodox interpretation of psi wheels.

False accusations of flamebaiting do not advance the discussion. I called you on a false claim, namely that you were familiar with the site's contents. It is obvious that you were altogether unfamiliar with those contents. You now refuse to retract your adverse remarks.

Fine. All I can do is to recommend that all psi-kiddies bookmark this thread. And the next time any k-skeptic says "where's your evidence?" then the victim should reply "Let's look at what happens when drop-dead evidence about a simple yes-or-no matter is supplied to one of your leaders."

See you around.

I have to say the following:

Vanquish please read the name of the forum again. And yes is a strange forum. But I think is unfair to criticize people in this forum. We come her to this forum to talk to people like us to talk about estrange things and to learn from people like us. If you don't like it please leave. And don't comeback.

Telekinesis I see that as extremely helpful tool. When a fish bowl fell from the shelf, you stop it. when a child is falling from a tree. when a baseball goes for a window, you stop it. and Other millions of moments,like a doctor in an emergency doing CPR can't reach a medication. or a hunter in the woods can't reach his weapon and a bear is coming his way. Etc Etc Etc. So I think if is a way of developing this without technology ( I think is just a matter of time to get a technology to develop telekinesis) will be very useful to the human kind. However I do believe God made us limited so we should be more humble and work harder.

How incredibly shallow. Seeking to develop telekinesis equates to laziness? That's simply an ignorant opinion.

I have to say the following:

Vanquish please read the name of the forum again. And yes is a strange forum. But I think is unfair to criticize people in this forum. We come her to this forum to talk to people like us to talk about estrange things and to learn from people like us. If you don't like it please leave. And don't comeback.

Telekinesis I see that as extremely helpful tool. When a fish bowl fell from the shelf, you stop it. when a child is falling from a tree. when a baseball goes for a window, you stop it. and Other millions of moments,like a doctor in an emergency doing CPR can't reach a medication. or a hunter in the woods can't reach his weapon and a bear is coming his way. Etc Etc Etc. So I think if is a way of developing this without technology ( I think is just a matter of time to get a technology to develop telekinesis) will be very useful to the human kind. However I do believe God made us limited so we should be more humble and work harder.

Fair enough, I will admit that psychokinesis could be a handy ability. (Thats if this supposed ability could ever be possible.)

Please don't ever ask anyone to stop posting and leave just because they have an opposing opinion.

That really doesn't say much for yourself, as you're opinions differ from mine! I could just as easily say that if you do not like my opinion then leave and don't come back. But, I do not see the use in expressing ones self in that manner, as I see both sides as having equal input on these controversial subjects.

Regards,

Tom

Edited by Vanquish

Anyone who is still reading this can check the webpage, and verify that I quoted its contents accurately and fairly.

It is a resolutely pro-science page, offering a thoroughly orthodox interpretation of psi wheels.

No one said it wasn't so whats your point?

False accusations of flamebaiting do not advance the discussion. I called you on a false claim, namely that you were familiar with the site's contents. It is obvious that you were altogether unfamiliar with those contents. You now refuse to retract your adverse remarks.

So because I said I agreed that thermodynamics were at work in regards to the psi-wheel... Where did I say the site was wrong in explaining that TK really isn't at work here.

All I am saying is that when I had posted this website in a thread quite sometime ago people who believed that TK was moving the psi-wheel and not heat refused to accept an obvious fact and continued to defend the psi-wheel as a legit means of measuring TK.

I have no remarks to retract especially in regards to a website that I linked to here well over a year ago.

I still fail to see how agreeing with the findings on the website is a false claim and implies i didn't read a website I was aware of long before you were even a member here. I havent made any accusation against you and yet you continue to attack me.

As far as I am concerned I don't even know what your arguing about because as I see it now this whole post along with others are simply being made in an attempt to make me look like the bad guy here.

I know how to deal with people like you and it's not giving in to anger either I will just simply report you... Stop making your posts personal.

Fine. All I can do is to recommend that all psi-kiddies bookmark this thread. And the next time any k-skeptic says "where's your evidence?" then the victim should reply "Let's look at what happens when drop-dead evidence about a simple yes-or-no matter is supplied to one of your leaders."

See you around.

There is no evidence to support TK or at least you nor anyone else can provide anything other then names and speculation.

Fact is the website you provided which has been posted on these boards before does not support the existence of TK in fact it completely debunks the psi-wheel... so why would they use it as evidence to support their claim?

Thank you for clarifying your remark "But it didn't encourage discussion though, the mechanics at work regarding the psi wheel were simply denied even though it's true."

That accomplished, I think that enough about each of our views has been placed into the record that anyone who is interested can come to his or her own decision about the remaining issues which divide us.

Thank you for clarifying your remark "But it didn't encourage discussion though, the mechanics at work regarding the psi wheel were simply denied even though it's true."

That accomplished, I think that enough about each of our views has been placed into the record that anyone who is interested can come to his or her own decision about the remaining issues which divide us.

Agreed it's about time this thread dies the death it deserves and slips into obscurity only to be resurrected in the future.

I respect other people's opinions! But, that doesn't mean I have to believe the stuff thats being posted in this

section of the forum.

Sorry, I was In a bad mood. :mellow:

This is just turning into a flame-war. I'm considering giving this up because it's turning into the kind of thread I hate. <_<

Explain this? sceptics explain plz hahahahaha i dont think u can thou!hey fellow belivers PK is real do not let any1 tell u otherwise.many ppl in history could even levitate themself as well as teleportation.i dont like sceptics what a sad way 2 live trying 2 ruin ppls belives n goals with their nonsense.i need no more proof.this Norwegian man in this clip is saying it took him many years of hard focus training to pull this off n THIS IS NO TRICK...sceptics i know what u belive lol dont bother.Its a wonderful world of explained n unexplained mysteries. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69GMr3RlpgU&NRpost-60038-1201475102_thumb.jpg

Explain this? sceptics explain plz hahahahaha i dont think u can thou!hey fellow belivers PK is real do not let any1 tell u otherwise.many ppl in history could even levitate themself as well as teleportation.i dont like sceptics what a sad way 2 live trying 2 ruin ppls belives n goals with their nonsense.i need no more proof.this Norwegian man in this clip is saying it took him many years of hard focus training to pull this off n THIS IS NO TRICK...sceptics i know what u belive lol dont bother.Its a wonderful world of explained n unexplained mysteries. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69GMr3RlpgU&NRpost-60038-1201475102_thumb.jpg

So just because someone tells you it's not a trick you believe them? I unlike you simply dont take people at their word nor do I buy into obviously rigged youtube videos.

You make a lot of bold claims in this post, I don't suppose you can prove any of them... hearsay doesn't count either.

The ninja video is just foolish and the other guy is like the new Uri Geller another obvious fake.

telekenisis is very possible it takes complete balance of the mind, body and spirit. people who try and give up have to look and change things about themselves before putting it down to bulls!@# it doesnt work for them because of their un-alignment. it can be a long road to aligning the mind, body and spirit. if you are a skeptic you probably dont even beleive you have a soul because there is no "proof". this alone is the first hurdle for skeptics plus there is alot more to achiving complete alignment.

telekenisis is very possible it takes complete balance of the mind, body and spirit. people who try and give up have to look and change things about themselves before putting it down to bulls!@# it doesnt work for them because of their un-alignment. it can be a long road to aligning the mind, body and spirit. if you are a skeptic you probably dont even beleive you have a soul because there is no "proof". this alone is the first hurdle for skeptics plus there is alot more to achiving complete alignment.

TK is real, if you are willing to set aside all reality an are willing to believe without a scrap of proof. Then yes, it is real.

TK is not real, if you are willing to set aside all reality an are willing to believe without a scrap of proof. Then yes, it is not real.

TK is not real, if you are willing to set aside all reality an are willing to believe without a scrap of proof. Then yes, it is not real.

So sad. Peace.

THANK u very well said indeed!

So just because someone tells you it's not a trick you believe them? I unlike you simply dont take people at their word nor do I buy into obviously rigged youtube videos.

You make a lot of bold claims in this post, I don't suppose you can prove any of them... hearsay doesn't count either.

The ninja video is just foolish and the other guy is like the new Uri Geller another obvious fake.

Rigged youtube vid??if u think everything is rigged n faked up u need 2 travel 2 those places n see n experience 4 urself, the world u live in is the rigged 1! Is uri Geller proven 2 be a fraud i think not,i think he is the real deal,but thats just me.I think u make alot of bold claims I don't suppose you can prove any of them. i dont just take any1s word on anything i have actually experienced some of this n i know its real. so dont tell me how i get my facts when u simply just dont know! i wish that u will find the truth as i have found it. Peace n Luv2 all of upost-60038-1201546476_thumb.jpg

Rigged youtube vid??if u think everything is rigged n faked up u need 2 travel 2 those places n see n experience 4 urself, the world u live in is the rigged 1! Is uri Geller proven 2 be a fraud i think not,i think he is the real deal,but thats just me.I think u make alot of bold claims I don't suppose you can prove any of them. i dont just take any1s word on anything i have actually experienced some of this n i know its real. so dont tell me how i get my facts when u simply just dont know! i wish that u will find the truth as i have found it. Peace n Luv2 all of upost-60038-1201546476_thumb.jpg

I am simply saying that if TK exists then some should be able to provide something other then old and busted youtube videos...

Here we go again with the whole I know because I experienced this and that which equates to nothing at all. You have presented no facts, no evidence, and absolutely nothing at all you just expect people to take your word for it.

The only claims I make are that videos and pictures are not real evidence and can easily be rigged and that there is no evidence to support the existence of TK. I have yet to be proven wrong on this... In regards to Uri he has slipped under the radar and away somewhat from claiming he's the real deal considering everything he does can be replicated and what not.

TK is real, if you are willing to set aside all reality an are willing to believe without a scrap of proof. Then yes, it is real.

it is hard for most people to understand especially skeptics but there is no such thing as reality only perception. reality is based on rules that have been common order for a long time now and the main reason reality seems so concrete is due to the frame of mind of the individual. it takes 'thinking outside the square' to become aware that we create our own reality. anyone and everyone is capable of alot more than science includes in "reality" the big block in acheiving this is to do with the way the person thinks.

There is no proof for either side.

Nonevidence does not equate to nonexistance. I say it twice now on this thread.

You guys need to stop arguing.

If you're going to bash someone over the head for blindly saying something is real, then you should be bashed for blindly saying otherwise, and find yourself some proof.

It makes me sad to see the lack of open-mindedness on this forum.

Even to the believers, they can't accept that something could possibly not exist.

Now all of you simply go your own way.

I'm tired of the argument, it's filled to much of my life. To quote the old saying, "Can't we all just get along?"

Regards to you all.

-Kassiel

Edited by Kassiel

I am simply saying that if TK exists then some should be able to provide something other then old and busted youtube videos...

Here we go again with the whole I know because I experienced this and that which equates to nothing at all. You have presented no facts, no evidence, and absolutely nothing at all you just expect people to take your word for it.

The only claims I make are that videos and pictures are not real evidence and can easily be rigged and that there is no evidence to support the existence of TK. I have yet to be proven wrong on this... In regards to Uri he has slipped under the radar and away somewhat from claiming he's the real deal considering everything he does can be replicated and what not.

im not expecting ppl 2 take my word,i just put my oppinion out ther showing what i belive in.im sorry if i offended u in any way it was not my intension,im not her 2 argue only 2 spread light n meet interessting ppl! im not here 2 deliver solid proof. the proof u got 2 find 4 urself, thats the fun thing about it i think.n how can evrything Uri does be replicated,tell me how 2 replicate how he fixes a clock many clocks even ppl home whatchin on tv their clocks start workin also n they havent worked 4 many years cause they missed parts in them ,how could those parts suddenly be back in the clocks n strt 2 work? May Truth strike u all _peace

In regards to Uri he has slipped under the radar and away somewhat from claiming he's the real deal considering everything he does can be replicated and what not.

I don't think he slipped under the radar so much as everybody thought the dude must be dead by now.