Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

nara

The answer is if there is no proof in 20 years, nobody want to speak of it. It is always better to hide something like that.

Yeah, keep it hid. Perhaps all of these people claiming powers are forming a secret orginization behind

the publics eyes, and the government is in on it as well, its part of the new world order. :w00t:

Seems crazy doesn't it!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Atheist God

• drakonwick

• Sporkling

• eight bits

Wouldnt that be like the 4400?

Great series btw hope its back soon.

Oh and yes from personal research and experimentation I can say that TK is real, but not the easiest of psychic skills to develop or use (at least not for me) but on the other hand it seems some people find one ability easier to master than other.

Personally I've had more success with astral projection, remote viewing, meditation & visions, and dowsing. But then again those are the things I've been most active with and I never really put much time into TK as I personally don't find it to be much of a useful ability, as it's far more easier to just grab the bottle of beer with your hand and drink it straight down than spend hours trying to make it float to your mouth.

Man, I myself belive Iin TK...But I know it isn't what everyone WANTS it to be, or what they think it will be. It's not like with TK you can move cars and stuff, just small objects like pencils and paper...It's not as powerful as most skeptics think thats what we mean...And almost naybody who does TK will acknowladge this...TK is pretty much used so you cna say you cna do it..Not much use...But very real none the less....And there have been many scientific studies saying it real. Like those depressed and stresseed teens who cause things to fly off shelves for no reason, they have acknowladged this is possible...Do your research...

Yes, and I believe after I learn enough, that I will transcend into a god.

Those who doubt me will be the first to tremble in awe at my feet.

i don't mind people believing in TK or w/e (i mean i'm open minding and actually hoping it does exist, it would be pretty cool :P) but i do have a problem with people saying they CAN do it although they provide no proof of any kind.

If you can do it, set up a video and let us see. If for what ever reason you refuse, i simply don't believe you.

I can't get my head around the fact that if it is real, as many people claim it to be, that no one proves it. If you can do it at will, surely it wouldn't be hard to do it under controlled conditions?

Now some people can do wierd sh!t with their mind, buddhist monks for example, like the monk Thich Quang Duc (if you don't know who he is, which you should, then google it) and various others who performed self-immolation and monks who can, supposedly, melt snow within a 5 meter radius around them without their body temperature changing.

But whatever, if you can do it, provide me with proof and i'll appologise for this rant :P

(btw i'm not having a go at anyone on this site, it's just my personal opinion :))

Guys,,i am glad to say,that for the first time ,i was able to move plastic bottle top.I did not not blow at it,and no way,it could go on its own.I put it on its side.I never practise telekinesis before,but i really concentrate on it,and i move it.Not to much,but it did move,and i did it twice.I can say now..it is possible. :)

I wanted to say,it freak me out at first,when i did it. hehehe

Edited by dreamland

Guys,,i am glad to say,that for the first time ,i was able to move plastic bottle top.I did not not blow at it,and no way,it could go on its own.I put it on its side.I never practise telekinesis before,but i really concentrate on it,and i move it.Not to much,but it did move,and i did it twice.I can say now..it is possible. :)

can you do it again?

If so film it or something.

I dont have camera,but i really did it.Telekinesis is real.

I am so happy to hear this.

Now go to school, bet as many classmate as possible that you can't do it, gather your money, buy a camera and come back here so you can astound the world.

I will be waiting.....

Kevin A.

You do realize how easy it is for a plastic bottle cap to roll on it's on without any intervention on your part right?

Edited by Vanquish

No vanqish...Can you explain? Maybe i should do it under the glass for you? btw ..kevin a, your post was rude.

First of all a bottle cap is not flat anywhere except on it's top. Gravity alone can easily cause it to move, when it is placed on it's side.

This my fellow forum reader; renders you're experiment as highly improbable.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Tom

Edited by Vanquish

I would to see you or someone else on this forum,to prove that gravity can move bottle cap on its own,without touching it,or using any kind of telekinesis.

Hi, dreamland.

Personally, I am uninterested in yet another video. Youtube is full of them, and each of them is full of it.

What I would like is a more precise description of what the setup for the bottlecap was, what movement it made, and so forth.

For example, "it moved." Did it roll, or flop over on its side, or what? From subsequent discussion in this thread, I am thinking that it rolled. If so, then:

I would to see you or someone else on this forum,to prove that gravity can move bottle cap on its own,without touching it,or using any kind of telekinesis.

It's too late for us. Galileo did that already with little balls on slight inclines. It works swell.

As you frame your response, please consider the following. For something like a human capability, you cannot possibly be the only human being who can do it. Maybe not everybody can do it, but if many try, then a few will come close to your level. The weight of their many reports will be much more convincing than some Youtube video.

In order for them to try, they need a detailed and specific description of your setup. Any tests you performed on the setup would be helpful, too. For example, you checked that the surface wasn't inclined with a bubble level, of course - but "of course" is no reason not to include that in your description of the steup.

And finally, what happened exactly? Did it roll? Immediately after you set it up, or only after you did - what? How long did that take? How much distance did it cover? In how much time? When it stopped, did it stay stopped, or resume rolling? How did it stop: still upright, or did it flop over?

Looking forward to your report.

Edited by eight bits

Very well put eightbits! I highly respect you're way of responding to these claims.

Hi, dreamland.

Personally, I am uninterested in yet another video. Youtube is full of them, and each of them is full of it.

What I would like is a more precise description of what the setup for the bottlecap was, what movement it made, and so forth.

For example, "it moved." Did it roll, or flop over on its side, or what? From subsequent discussion in this thread, I am thinking that it rolled. If so, then:

So you are uninterested. WHo cares.

It's too late for us. Galileo did that already with little balls on slight inclines. It works swell.

As you frame your response, please consider the following. For something like a human capability, you cannot possibly be the only human being who can do it. Maybe not everybody can do it, but if many try, then a few will come close to your level. The weight of their many reports will be much more convincing than some Youtube video.

In order for them to try, they need a detailed and specific description of your setup. Any tests you performed on the setup would be helpful, too. For example, you checked that the surface wasn't inclined with a bubble level, of course - but "of course" is no reason not to include that in your description of the steup.

And finally, what happened exactly? Did it roll? Immediately after you set it up, or only after you did - what? How long did that take? How much distance did it cover? In how much time? When it stopped, did it stay stopped, or resume rolling? How did it stop: still upright, or did it flop over?

Looking forward to your report.

There are more reports than him. Youtube is full of people.

So you are uninterested. WHo cares.

There are more reports than him. Youtube is full of people.

Youtube cannot be accepted as a reliable source for evidence on these contoversial subjects. It is full of videos with trickery and fraud, therefore making it impossible to tell a true claim from a bad claim.

Regards,

Tom

Edited by Vanquish

Youtube cannot be accepted as a reliable source for evidence on these contoversial subjects. It is full of videos with trickery and fraud, therefore making it impossible to tell a true claim from a bad claim.

Regards,

Tom

Yes. But you said its not real and so you are looking for 'real' evidence? A bit strange. Because if that is not real, nothing is real.

Yes. But you said its not real and so you are looking for 'real' evidence? A bit strange. Because if that is not real, nothing is real.

I believe there will never in this life time be evidence of such an ability. If I am proved wrong, then I will gladly change my mind.

Unfortunately, there is no evidence of such powers, and appears to stay that way.

I believe there will never in this life time be evidence of such an ability. If I am proved wrong, then I will gladly change my mind.

Ya correct.

Unfortunately, there is no evidence of such powers, and appears to stay that way.

It appears to, yes.

What i think is, is that it is a subconscious ability that was governed by non rational thought. It may be that in primordial times, we thought by visualizing the action. Not by the words we are taught , but by truly seeing the action. This meditation could , realistically involve a type of perception of knowing how to achieve the event with little to no energy or through undetectable means. Like hitting a plane of glass at exactly the right spot to completely shatter it, achieved by simply staring at it. Such things are known, for instance when it came to stone tool fashioning. We humans and the earlier types had this uncanny ability to know how to cleave rocks. Simply by just knowing. Australopithecus's could walk along a river bed and just know what rock to pick up. It is a fascinating trait. We modern humans don't seem to have this ability. It would take us many attempts to achieve what they would do in possibly two.

So, telekinesis could possibly be a extension of that, or at least in some way related to this visual thinking.

Watch the elbows, EK. You and I have no quarrel.

My post asks dreamland to make his claim in enough detail so that it is clear what he is claiming, and everybody who wants to do so can try to do likewise.

A reasonable request, whether from a sceptic or a believer.

Why don't you want dreamland to make his report more fully? Aren't you interested? Don't you want to do it yourself, rather than watch somebody else do it?

Once again,there's no sense for me to lie.I did it.It works.period.Even if i come up with video,and everyone see it,you will still think and say,its fake.As far,how i did it..i put bottlecap on its side,and on top of the book.I just got bored,so i decide to move it.It took me about 2-3 min before it hapened.I transfered energy from universe,thru my head and to my hand.(btw,i tried telekinesis with right hand befre,and never did it.) so for the first time,i used left hand.I kept my hand flat next to that bottlecap,and i was just thinking about moving the object,and my energy is helping me too.About 3 min later,it did moved,i will say few inches,and roll back to its starting point,like it was climbing up and roll back.Few seconds later,it moved same way again,and comeback.Thats it.There was no air flow in my room at that time,i did not blow at it.The most suprising thing was,that like half a hour later,i was able to feel strange sensations in my left hand,i mean palm,and my palm was much colder then my right palm.I was able to feel this for few hours.

That's great. Thank you.

So, I just did it, too. It took me a few tries to get the bottlecap to roll back and forth, because sometimes it flopped over, or just kept rolling once it got started. But the bidirectional movement nicely disposes of the "level" issue.

I took a paperback book, about 15 x 23 x 2 cm ( 6 x 9 x 3/4 in ), with about 230 pages between a heavier, glossy cover. I put the book on a larger plastic cutting board on my kitchen counter. The bottlecap has a fluted edge, so it rested nicely on the book, with stability.

I put my right hand beside the bottlecap, on the surface of the book (well, I tried my left hand first, but I just wasn't getting that back and forth thing, so I figured it would be OK to use my dominant hand). And I pressed down, not a lot, and released.

On the firm, well-supported surface, I couldn't feel the bound pages compressing under my hand, since whatever sensation was masked by the compression of my skin. And they didn't compress much anyway.

Anyway, I got the bottlecap to move as required. I didn't touch it, didn't blow on it, and there wasn't any draft in my kitchen.

If you are dissatisfied with my replication, then maybe there was some additional element in your experiment that you omitted, or that you included but I missed.

In any case, we are already further along in this conversation than any Youtube video could accomplish. For one thing, I have absolutely no doubt that your report is the truth as you saw it, because I saw the same thing with my own eyes.

But, so far at least, I am unconvinced that I achieved this by telekinesis.

That's great. Thank you.

So, I just did it, too. It took me a few tries to get the bottlecap to roll back and forth, because sometimes it flopped over, or just kept rolling once it got started. But the bidirectional movement nicely disposes of the "level" issue.

I took a paperback book, about 15 x 23 x 2 cm ( 6 x 9 x 3/4 in ), with about 230 pages between a heavier, glossy cover. I put the book on a larger plastic cutting board on my kitchen counter. The bottlecap has a fluted edge, so it rested nicely on the book, with stability.

I put my right hand beside the bottlecap, on the surface of the book (well, I tried my left hand first, but I just wasn't getting that back and forth thing, so I figured it would be OK to use my dominant hand). And I pressed down, not a lot, and released.

On the firm, well-supported surface, I couldn't feel the bound pages compressing under my hand, since whatever sensation was masked by the compression of my skin. And they didn't compress much anyway.

Anyway, I got the bottlecap to move as required. I didn't touch it, didn't blow on it, and there wasn't any draft in my kitchen.

If you are dissatisfied with my replication, then maybe there was some additional element in your experiment that you omitted, or that you included but I missed.

In any case, we are already further along in this conversation than any Youtube video could accomplish. For one thing, I have absolutely no doubt that your report is the truth as you saw it, because I saw the same thing with my own eyes.

But, so far at least, I am unconvinced that I achieved this by telekinesis.

Interesting! I tried the same thing with a solid wooden cutting board, its about 18in. x 12in. I layed it on the counter top, then slightly pressed down with my right hand and achieved the back and forth motion as well.

Regards,

Tom

Edited by Vanquish