Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

nara

Hey, we're three for three. Care to try, EK?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Atheist God

• drakonwick

• Sporkling

• eight bits

Telekinesis i did with bottlecap is still nothing big for me.Look at guy like criss angel.

Your kidding me right! You do know that Criss Angel is a professional illusionist.

Telekinesis i did with bottlecap is still nothing big for me.Look at guy like criss angel.

Yeah. He does illusion. Nothing more.

He says a lot of times that half what he do is illusion and half is real,and is up to us to decide what just happen.

It's a sale tactic kid! It gets people like you to watch it as well as believe it.

First of all punkass,i am not a kid for you.Second,i watched many magic shows and read so many books about witchcraft,paranormal and magic,that you will ever do in your whole life,and third get a life rude boy.Criss angel is not the only one who can do this staff in the world.These staff are not supernatural,not illusion nor tricks.These things can do anyone,and they are totally natural.If criss angel and thousands of magicians around the world would called themselves real magicians,people would think they posses devil powers,and be afraid to attend the show.And remember rude boy,What he is calling himself as illusionist,doesnt nessesary means he is.

First of all punkass,i am not a kid for you.Second,i watched many magic shows and read so many books about witchcraft,paranormal and magic,that you will ever do in your whole life,and third get a life rude boy.Criss angel is not the only one who can do this staff in the world.These staff are not supernatural,not illusion nor tricks.These things can do anyone,and they are totally natural.If criss angel and thousands of magicians around the world would called themselves real magicians,people would think they posses devil powers,and be afraid to attend the show.And remember rude boy,What he is calling himself as illusionist,doesnt nessesary means he is.

WOW! :D I suppose that is enough to convince me. :hmm:

No need to get so bent out of shape. Magicians/Illusionist, are just that. They will tell you it is real, regardless of what you think. If you believe it's real then you fell for it.

It's all a show.

Edited by Vanquish

He says a lot of times that half what he do is illusion and half is real,and is up to us to decide what just happen.

You need to do some research. In many of his interveiws he says he does not believe in the paranormal or psychic powers. In fact, he gets mad at people who claim them. Boo ya. :yes:

Such wit. :no:

Whooooo. Books, wow. Give you a cookie. Books prove a bunch of nothing.

No they can't and there is not one drop of scientific evidence to prove them. Thats faith on your part.

Edited by Eric Raven The Skeptic

Criss Angel said on Larry King that what he does is not 'real' magic... since most of what he does can be easily replicated by others and the fact he has already admitted to simply being a performance artist (illusionist) this case is pretty cut and dry.

Just because you read books and watch TV doesn't mean what you see and read is always true....

Judging by your spelling and grammar errors and just the way you word things as well as being extremely defensive etc you have made it clear that either your are 12-14 years old or alternatively an adult with the mindset of a child.

Just a little advice don't freak out on the boards and flame people... You will end up banned by the mods, although it wouldn't be much of a loss.

Criss Angel said on Larry King that what he does is not 'real' magic... since most of what he does can be easily replicated by others and the fact he has already admitted to simply being a performance artist (illusionist) this case is pretty cut and dry.

Yes true but what he said can be lies.

Just because you read books and watch TV doesn't mean what you see and read is always true....

Oh yes but some of them can be very true.

Judging by your spelling and grammar errors and just the way you word things as well as being extremely defensive etc you have made it clear that either your are 12-14 years old or alternatively an adult with the mindset of a child.

Or maybe it is one of those simple errors made by almost everyone on this planet.

Just a little advice don't freak out on the boards and flame people... You will end up banned by the mods, although it wouldn't be much of a loss.

Its not nice to say "won't be much of a loss".

Edited by Electrokinesis is me

He says what he does is just trickery and his tricks can be replicated with little effort... The jury is in on this one Criss Angel does not have super powers, it's just some people are dumb enough to think he does.

Depends on what it is...

Or maybe it is one of those simple errors made by almost everyone on this planet.

One error? puleeze the post was riddled with poor grammar, poor sentence structure, immaturity, poor spelling etc. there is a difference between making errors here and there but god d@mn that post was pretty bad.

I think everyone is well aware of this... I fail to see the need of stating the obvious reality of my post.

He says what he does is just trickery and his tricks can be replicated with little effort... The jury is in on this one Criss Angel does not have super powers, it's just some people are dumb enough to think he does.

what you hear is not always true.

Depends on what it is...

yes yes true true

One error? puleeze the post was riddled with poor grammar, poor sentence structure, immaturity, poor spelling etc. there is a difference between making errors here and there but god d@mn that post was pretty bad.

Its just coincidence

I think everyone is well aware of this... I fail to see the need of stating the obvious reality of my post.

And you complain that people always target you and not your post.

This is a sad post. SO, Angel says he doesn't believe in this crap, but YOU still believe he does, and you call him a liar since his views are realistic. WOW. :no:

This is a sad post. SO, Angel says he doesn't believe in this crap, but YOU still believe he does, and you call him a liar since his views are realistic. WOW. :no:
Its the same you don't believe people when they say they are psychic.

I've got a BIG question... Is it possible to learn Telekinesis? :hmm: I'm tryng to learn other physic powers. Right now I can only subconciously predict the future. ^_^

But I'm not sayin' I'm like, "THE CHOSEN ONE" or something, like... Other people... <_<

Me to I have tried to control the future sight i have also moved objects before but i cant seem to really control that as well"for the future sight try asking your self a question of what you want to see then clear your mind and sleep that seems to work with me. for telekinesis try not thinking of anything but the object. I made a cup of water spill on my brother before BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW i wasnt really thinking of anything till i saw him

Me to I have tried to control the future sight i have also moved objects before but i cant seem to really control that as well"for the future sight try asking your self a question of what you want to see then clear your mind and sleep that seems to work with me. for telekinesis try not thinking of anything but the object. I made a cup of water spill on my brother before BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW i wasnt really thinking of anything till i saw him

Another psi kid. Prove yourself. Go to your science teacher and them set up a test. Otherwise what you are writing is fiction.

Another psi kid. Prove yourself. Go to your science teacher and them set up a test. Otherwise what you are writing is fiction.

Find me a science teacher who will listen first.

I think criss angel is great as what he does . but its all an illusion . is telekenesis real . who knows I haven't seen any evidence yet . but thats not too stop anyone having fun trying . its how we learn . experimentation. who knows they may just learn some valuable lessons in the process :)

off topic a little:

You know . everytime I come by this thread a famous quote pops in my head it goes like this .

Never argue with a fool. Someone watching may not be able to make out which is which. ~Author Unknown

:lol:

Now im not saying anyone of you is A fool . Its just you guys have been arguing this topic forever and well its going nowhere fast neither of the two sides will ever agree and it just seems to get more and more personal . "shrugs"

Runs before eric lashes me with his mighty tongue :P

Edited by SS79

All you have to do is ask any science teacher. Let him know your serious. Stop being scared and STEP UP!

If I lived near you, I would love to set up a test. Stop using excuses and do what it takes to prove yourself.

I think criss angel is great as what he does . but its all an illusion . is telekenesis real . who knows I haven't seen any evidence yet . but thats not too stop anyone having fun trying . its how we learn . experimentation. who knows they may just learn some valuable lessons in the process :)

off topic a little:

You know . everytime I come by this thread a famous quote pops in my head it goes like this .

Never argue with a fool. Someone watching may not be able to make out which is which. ~Author Unknown

:lol:

Now im not saying anyone of you is A fool . Its just you guys have been arguing this topic forever and well its going nowhere fast neither of the two sides will ever agree and it just seems to get more and more personal . "shrugs"

Runs before eric lashes me with his mighty tongue :P

It is foolish to argue with such blind believers, but if we didn't the metaphysical section would be nothing more than comic book talk.

Step up and do what it takes to prove yourself. You are all talk and excuses.

It would be foolish to argue with such stubbon skeptics.

Step up and do what it takes to prove yourself. You are all talk and excuses

Step up and find a teacher for me.

You are all talk and excuses

This is getting a little personal.

Edited by Electrokinesis is me

It would be foolish to argue with such stubbon skeptics.

Step up and do what it takes to prove yourself. You are all talk and excuses

Step up and find a teacher for me.

You are all talk and excuses

This is getting a little personal.

No. Its not personal. You aren't willing to do what it takes to prove yourself.

You are not even willing to ask a teacher. Geesh.