Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

nara

what you hear is not always true.

If the magician himself says what he does is trickery and his tricks can all be replicated w/o the use of super powers then there is only one logical conclusion.... Criss Angel does not have super powers and there is no valid reason to believe otherwise.

And you complain that people always target you and not your post.

Yeah I did and I will.... what does this have to do with anything I said at all which was... "I think everyone is well aware of this... I fail to see the need of stating the obvious reality of my post."

I do stand by what I said originally simply because this place is much better off w/o having people spaz out.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Atheist God

• drakonwick

• Sporkling

• eight bits

so yeah hey i figured out a possible way telkenesis works.

note this is an attempt to explain it as everyday habit rather than misconception and reality bending.

so what if tele kenesis is the action of Subconsciencly manipulating the enviroment to create a desiered result.

now of course this implies every case would be then wrotten of as fluke.

example knocking a book shelf over. youre angry and direct your rage at a bookshelf but without realizing it you shift your weight through the floor to create a micro tremer that hits the bookshelf at just the right force to unbalance it and knock it over.

as dominos taught us specifically applied forces can create chain reactions.

so yeah hey i figured out a possible way telkenesis works.

note this is an attempt to explain it as everyday habit rather than misconception and reality bending.

so what if tele kenesis is the action of Subconsciencly manipulating the enviroment to create a desiered result.

now of course this implies every case would be then wrotten of as fluke.

example knocking a book shelf over. youre angry and direct your rage at a bookshelf but without realizing it you shift your weight through the floor to create a micro tremer that hits the bookshelf at just the right force to unbalance it and knock it over.

as dominos taught us specifically applied forces can create chain reactions.

I like your posts on this subject. Its a very cool way to use logic to explain things that might seem paranormal. Good deal.

I've got a BIG question... Is it possible to learn Telekinesis? :hmm: I'm tryng to learn other physic powers. Right now I can only subconciously predict the future. ^_^

But I'm not sayin' I'm like, "THE CHOSEN ONE" or something, like... Other people... <_<

i can see into the future subconscousely as well.I think its one of those things human brian is just wired for but most people probrably just dismiss that as deja vu. anyway if you want to learm telekinesis i dont think that meditating ply a big role in it though try just straing at an object then let your imagination tak over

if psychic abilities are real they are most likly unintentional. it will take time to pin the Exact process to create desired results.

ill just say this

the only supernatural thing is what is fake. any natural thing can be measured somehow. the trick is how.

I've got a BIG question... Is it possible to learn Telekinesis? :hmm: I'm tryng to learn other physic powers. Right now I can only subconciously predict the future. ^_^

But I'm not sayin' I'm like, "THE CHOSEN ONE" or something, like... Other people... <_<

I have subconsciousely peered into the future as well I think this is something the human brain is wired for I think the same for thinks like telekinesis telepahy and so forth. anyway back to subjet ive moved things with my mind before some objects i willingly moved some objects i havent . meditation does help coolyour mind down but you dont need to meditate for tk. there was this time i made a cup of water spill on my brother while eating at a restuant and i did not try.you shoud start tring to move little objects like pieces of paper and cotton ball to move objects well i dont really know this is just a method i did wait till your at a place were you know for sure noone is watching try reaching out and mentally nudgeing or poking the object i know it might sound crazy but jut try it if that works move to bigger objects like cups and pencils and for your future sight try asking your self a question of what you wnat to see and meditate deeply on it or clear your mind of every thing but what you want to see both are equally stimulating pease respond to me if these metohds work i kow i might be a bit late repyling to you but please take the advice pratice contstantly dont slack off like i did

PLEASE PEOPLE READ THIS AND US IT

Edited by hitcher

i can see into the future subconscousely as well.I think its one of those things human brian is just wired for but most people probrably just dismiss that as deja vu. anyway if you want to learm telekinesis i dont think that meditating ply a big role in it though try just straing at an object then let your imagination tak over

Thats the word alright.

Personally I would like to think these abilities are real! But, what evidence is there to go with, other than poorly

made videos or mediocre stories; for which really do not prove a thing.

With that the only logical conclusion that can be reached is such abilities simply do not exist.

Regards,

Tom

because of its audacity even a grand display would be written off. i know id do it

unless you used TK to kill a skeptic. [then wed have evidence a crime scene].

experience is only proof for beleivers.

because of its audacity even a grand display would be written off. i know id do it

Experience yes! It was probably something that could be explained by natural causes, and it gets exagerated

because the person can't really explain what happened.

Regards,

Tom

Experience yes! It was probably something that could be explained by natural causes, and it gets exagerated

because the person can't really explain what happened.

Regards,

Tom

Of its something that happens to skeptics and gets blown down.

No. Its not personal. You aren't willing to do what it takes to prove yourself.

You are not even willing to ask a teacher. Geesh.

Err like prove myself? Haha When did I say I have psychic powers? I only said I believe. Prove myself? Hahaha As for asking a teacher. You go find one for me. if you really "want" proof like you say, finding a teacher to let the psychics try is no big sacrifice.

Edited by Electrokinesis is me

I think that most of the people in here are simply jealous,because they cant do telekinesis,or other amazing feats.I believe that in all these youtube videos about telekinesis,its gotta be some true.I did it myself,and i beleive they can do it too.People who cant do some staff,who dont know anything about it,will simple say,its fake not real,and this what you guys are.I believe,some people work hard to move some object,even months of practise and then they hear,hey you know what,its just a trick,you use magnets or something...Its very sad.People in here,who claims telekinesis is not real,dont even bother to try it,or practise...its better to say,its fake or trick.

I think that most of the people in here are simply jealous,because they cant do telekinesis,or other amazing feats.I believe that in all these youtube videos about telekinesis,its gotta be some true.I did it myself,and i beleive they can do it too.People who cant do some staff,who dont know anything about it,will simple say,its fake not real,and this what you guys are.I believe,some people work hard to move some object,even months of practise and then they hear,hey you know what,its just a trick,you use magnets or something...Its very sad.People in here,who claims telekinesis is not real,dont even bother to try it,or practise...its better to say,its fake or trick.

Videos and hearsay just don't cut it for me...

Fact is I did attempt such things when i was younger and got no where. If I were to try again I would need something tangible to make it worth my while.

Another fact is that there is simply no evidence to support the existence of such powers... Only a fool would attempt to contradict the evidence which in this case does not exist.

You cant prove existence of telekinesis.Objects are moved by accumulation of energy which is invisible,will power and concentration.You cant just say,that its not real because its not working for you and you dont have prove you need.

Anyone who wants to develop psychic abilities should read Franz Bardon's book " initiation into hermetics".Free ebook is online.

Edited by dreamland

You cant prove existence of telekinesis.Objects are moved by accumulation of energy which is invisible,will power and concentration.You cant just say,that its not real because its not working for you and you dont have prove you need.

You can in fact prove the existence of TK.

You don't need to measure the energy all that needs to be known is that people can in fact manipulate physical matter via non-physical means. The discovery that the ability comes first and then the study of it's mechanics.

Electricity is invisible yet we know it exists because we can view it's effects on surrounding environments and measure it likewise with other energies as well... Like other energies the energy that powers TK provided it exists should be able to be measured in some way.

That reeks of an excuse to me.

Thats just a silly statement.

no seriously eric

if you saw a display of TK would you not attempt to explain it away.

with illusionists nowadays id refuse to beleive it.

no seriously eric

if you saw a display of TK would you not attempt to explain it away.

with illusionists nowadays id refuse to beleive it.

If it was done under scientific conditions, then yes I would believe it.

Scientists would laugh at this telekinesis claim, as it is not real. It's biased but, this claim does seem a bit ridiculous.

The amount of energy that would have to be released from the body to perform such a feat would likely be

impossible; I'm sorry an imaginary energy just cannot move a physical object.

Heat radiating off of a persons body/hands can move a pin/psiwheel, or possibly a bottle cap but thats about it,

anything with some weight to it, just cannot be moved like this.

Regards,

Tom

Scientists would laugh at this telekinesis claim, as it is not real. It's biased but, this claim does seem a bit ridiculous.

The amount of energy that would have to be released from the body to perform such a feat would likely be

impossible; I'm sorry an imaginary energy just cannot move a physical object.

Heat radiating off of a persons body/hands can move a pin/psiwheel, or possibly a bottle cap but thats about it,

anything with some weight to it, just cannot be moved like this.

Regards,

Tom

It may by possible. There are so many claims from all over the place. Surely some of them are valid.

Edited by Electrokinesis is me

It may by possible. There are so many claims from all over the place. Surely some of them are valid.

That's just an assumption... Unlike other unexplainable phenomenon like UFO's for example there is not one shred of evidence to support any claim made... At least with UFO's we know there is something up there we just don't know who's they are or what they are data confirms this.