Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Timberlake apology for Janet Jackson boob...

Nxt2Hvn

I think Janet Jackson has made a politically charged statement...she is challenging our country's cultural mores and values.One could even say that her kinky ending promotes 'violence against women'.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KayEl

• Nxt2Hvn

• stillcrazy

• Mentalcase

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OH NO!!!! w00t.gif

Another ..... not another one!!!! ohmy.gifblink.gif

post-63-1076346707.jpg

Nxt2Hvn, Your Halo is really slippin' laugh.gif

Actually ... this is the clean version I have of this picture... I also have one without a star on the nipple... I added that!!

Who would like to see the raw version of the pic?

I will post it if I don't get in trouble!

whistling2.gif

although many wealthy people seem to have common sense , this equation seems to fit many of our famous celebrities quite well .

Very Rich=Very famous=Very spoiled=Very stupid

Very Rich=Very famous=Very spoiled=Very stupid

I agree.. Just look at Britney's 55 hour wedding! rolleyes.gif

I might not have fame and wealth like celebrities.. but at least I have my dignity! thumbsup.gif

well, it shows that these women got to do what they got to do

Britney does have a new album out so she married a weirdo ugly guy to get some news. She dumped him for a reason the guy was a loser criminal with a record plus a temper. Britney did not want a re live the Tina Tuner & Ike Tuner wife beater.

Janet has the same thing she is old, she got old sagging boobs and she got to make some money or the record label will fire her. MAN Janet needs new boobs.

The act in itself is of little consequence; it is the message.

Frankly, if I had done it, I would have shown the nipple. If you're going to do something like that....for 'cryin' out loud... do it! I thought that, that, was odd. Maybe she had the chrome there so that her boob was visible to the top row. laugh.gif

As I said, the act is of little consequence; these entertainers and actors think they have re-invented the wheel or something.Everybody has a boob and a crotch.

Well, what do you expect from the 'Jackson clan', anyway? The network should have been expecting this...heck, I thought she was going to bring out her brother? wacko.gif Dysfunctional Janet and her dysfuntional family... I think she even out did her brother.

She might cost the networks possibly millions of dollars and there are various groups 'out for blood'.The message this sends to women is unfortunate....

...and, what about the poor parents and children in the audience?

the message to the children are:

A. if you want to be an entertainer you got to show something or do something nasty.

B. jewelry can be place anywhere.

C. boobs do sag even when they don't have kids

D. fomer boy band members are desperate.

F. everyone is out of ideas, lets see something else.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

thank you stillcrazy

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Don't get me wrong; the human form is beautiful ...and I think every form is beautiful...aaah well, laugh.gif not everyone w00t.gif But Janet Jackson looked great and her boob looked great ...heck, alot of us wished we looked that good. grin2.gif

But there is a place for everything and that wasn't the place.

Don't get me wrong; the human form is beautiful ...and I think every form is beautiful...aaah well, laugh.gif not everyone w00t.gif But Janet Jackson looked great and her boob looked great ...heck, alot of us wished we looked that good. grin2.gif

But there is a place for everything and that wasn't the place.

very lovely, Babs. yes the human body is very beautiful. maybe the nude human body should only be in the shower or bathrooms.

but really Janet should have never done that, because it opens to alot of sagging boobs talks and other boobs related topics. grin2.gif

umm...why did everyone make such a big deal about one little boobie??? dontgetit.gif

Let us said that the US is a sexually immature nation.

Yes we are... I just received a video clip of a what I believe is a German commercial for a Sports Club/ spa... a naked lady...

Really neat commercial...

I as a U.S. citizen .. don't understand why everyone gets so shocked and offended by nudity... I don't! thumbsup.gif

If anyone has Windows Media Player...... I can email it to you.... really funny!

What I don't understand is if this was a mistake, why is JJ wearing a nimple star? She said she "forgot" to put on something underneath. I believe this was a PR stunt. whistling2.gifthumbsup.gif

yes everyone laugh and why not it was just a joke. the network who boardcast the show should have kept an eye on what the entertainers were doing.

Why should the network keep an eye on anything?

Somehow all this is really insulting me as a American and an adult. We are still not mature enough to handle a boob with its nipple covered up with a star.

I wonder how we even handle going to the beaches! I suppose we all have to go back to the "bathing suits" back in the 1910s where women actually wore woolen dresses to swim!

America, GROW UP!