Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the Disappearance of Louise Paxton

JackalnChainz

After Mad Manfred posted a clip from this girls videos, I went to her site and watched all 38 in about the same time it takes to watch a good movie. On a fear scale, I have to give it a 10. This girl is either an INCREDIBLE actress, or she has gone missing. There have been no new updates or videos or responses in over 5 months, since the last video post. The description on the last video posted (Please Help) is posted by her friend Lizzie, who says when she finally got into the bedroom, Lou (Louise) was gone. This is either a fantastic You Tube stunt, and should garner some awards, or Lou joined Margarett Watts in a very cold and dirty place. I highly recommend the watching of the entire set (it doesn't take too long), and then post your comments. I absolutely loved it. I think it is very thought provoking as well. Real? I just don't know. Terrifying? Oh yes. ~Jackal

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=LouisePaxton

watch the the 38 short episodes...you won't be sorry.

Edited by JackalnChainz

After a little digging, there is an actress in London named Zoe Richards who may well be the infamous Lou Paxton...but it is not verified yet.

People are rather quick to draw assumptions of the worst. They are also just as quick to dismiss, with even more fallible information. The two girls both have long pretty blonde hair. But so do thousands of others girls.

linked-imagelinked-image

Are these two girls the same girl? What do you think?

Lou Paxton on the left, and Zoe Richards on the right. None of Zoe's My Space or any other pages mention anything about this project, though they talk about her other modeling and actressing ventures. None of her visitors mention the You Tube exploit either. There is a bonifide web address to send any information regarding the mising Louise Paxton, and a web site devoted to her.

In any case, the string of videos is well worth watching, as the paranormal clues grow from subtle to extra frightening. If you care to post a response, that it did't scare you, then just don't. I don't find your brave or courageous...just with a lack of imagination. Or maybe you don't understand the movie and someone can explain it for you. ^_^ In either case, this thread is for those that wish to discuss the paranormal aspects of the case, skeptical or not. But don't try and tell me it isn't scary. :rolleyes:

Edited by JackalnChainz

look exactly the same,where di u get the pic of zoe?

Both pictures are from the fronts of their respective profiles.

Oh well that's that mystery solved better round up scooby and the gang and get on the next case. Zoe would of got away with it as well if it wasn't for us meddling kids.

I haven't decided yet. I'm still investigating. There are other ways to confirm identities than photos that look kinda similar.

I already did all the grunt work on the name Louis Paxton, and believe me there is nothing out there. I searched all UK news web sites for the article about her going missing. The author of that article was named Andrew Cole. There is no Andrew Cole working for any UK based news website. I also found the original webpage that article was based on. They basically ripped a news websites source code and posted a fake article on it. The source code is a very generic one used by several UK based news sites.

I dug through their archives, I searched for the name Louise Paxton on google and sifted through tons of pages. There is no evidence this person exists outside of the video world of youtube and a few other video sites that are similar.

There are no public records that I could find of a girl with that name, living in London.

I am pretty convinced Zoe Richards is Louis Paxton. Hoooray for viral marketing. Lets go throw eggs at her house for trying to fool us...lol

FYI here is another similar video. This one is also viral marketing for the actress who plays the "ghost girl" Teresa Fildago.

clicky

Edited by cpjason

I already did all the grunt work on the name Louis Paxton, and believe me there is nothing out there. I searched all UK news web sites for the article about her going missing. The author of that article was named Andrew Cole. There is no Andrew Cole working for any UK based news website. I also found the original webpage that article was based on. They basically ripped a news websites source code and posted a fake article on it. The source code is a very generic one used by several UK based news sites.

I dug through their archives, I searched for the name Louise Paxton on google and sifted through tons of pages. There is no evidence this person exists outside of the video world of youtube and a few other video sites that are similar.

There are no public records that I could find of a girl with that name, living in London.

I am pretty convinced Zoe Richards is Louis Paxton. Hoooray for viral marketing. Lets go throw eggs at her house for trying to fool us...lol

FYI here is another similar video. This one is also viral marketing for the actress who plays the "ghost girl" Teresa Fildago.

clicky

Lol. I don't even need to go there. I recognize the name. Thanks for passing on your results. The video, is still, freak'n off the hook. Zoe deserves an Oscar. She only has several thousand people worried about her welfare. lol. I was ready to pack up and head to south London for some hands on investigating. The last time that happened, me and the Mrs. were headed to Burkettsville. lol. Until my oldest said, "Hey...come here...the Blair Witch chick is on Leno!" lol. Another perfectly good expedition spoiled. Oh well. ~Jackal

LOL jackal yes it was scary. i'll admit that. but so was the amattyville (sp) horror and look how that turned out lmao ..................running very fast ..................... :P

In a seriousness though i think its fake. she is some actress who is good at what she does. there are no missing person cases that i can find for that name . :)

Its one of the better videos we have seen here though .

Edited by SS79

Something that struck me as odd was on Zoe Richards myspace page. One of her top friends is Benjamin Challenger. Well, when "Louise" was thanking her subscribers, she thanked a Benjamin Challenger. on the thank you to her subscriber video, he also left a comment, as i'm sure he did on other videos from "Louise". However, that was the easiest one for me to reference, in case any of you want to check that out for yourself.

That just kinda jumped out at me screaming...."FAKE!" If I was gonna sell this as being something real, i wouldn't use the same person from my top friends on myspace, as a name for one of her fake subscribers, people are gonna catch that. Of course, i don't know any of this is true or that the two Benjamin Challenger's aren't completely unrelated. But it looks like a minor mistake on the part of the folks who created the whole "Louise Paxton" phenomena. It just seems to me that it's a small detail they overlooked that greatly helps in proving that this whole thing is most likely a hoax.

Edited by Drop

Law and Order "Criminal Intent". A woman had a video blog and her own website. She would post daily. Suddenly during one of her live episodes two men broke in her apartment and abducted her and her boyfriend, took them to an undisclosed place. Then their abductors started streaming live feeds of ransom. "If you wish to see them again, go to their archives and download each video for 1.99 a piece. After one million downloads are purchased they will be released."

They would then put her on and have her plead for ppl to download to save their lives.

Turns out it was from a script that someone else wrote but the idea was stolen. In the final scene they had an escape and a shootout, one of the cast members died by being shot with the wadding of the blank.

This sounds like a cheap rip off from this. Although changed a lot. Everyone has their ideas.

The whole blog-cast was all over the city, the NYPD was viewing every clip. They clearly didn't plan this out ahead of time.

Edited by __419__

LOL jackal yes it was scary. i'll admit that. but so was the amattyville (sp) horror and look how that turned out lmao ..................running very fast ..................... :P

In a seriousness though i think its fake. she is some actress who is good at what she does. there are no missing person cases that i can find for that name . :)

Its one of the better videos we have seen here though .

Great work SS. Thanks for digging. Everybody has really outdone themselves with investigating what they can. It is merely as simple as piecing togther the evidence after that. Well done. ~Jackal

Something that struck me as odd was on Zoe Richards myspace page. One of her top friends is Benjamin Challenger. Well, when "Louise" was thanking her subscribers, she thanked a Benjamin Challenger. on the thank you to her subscriber video, he also left a comment, as i'm sure he did on other videos from "Louise". However, that was the easiest one for me to reference, in case any of you want to check that out for yourself.

That just kinda jumped out at me screaming...."FAKE!" If I was gonna sell this as being something real, i wouldn't use the same person from my top friends on myspace, as a name for one of her fake subscribers, people are gonna catch that. Of course, i don't know any of this is true or that the two Benjamin Challenger's aren't completely unrelated. But it looks like a minor mistake on the part of the folks who created the whole "Louise Paxton" phenomena. It just seems to me that it's a small detail they overlooked that greatly helps in proving that this whole thing is most likely a hoax.

Excellent detective work. :tu: I've been to both sites, and missed it. And I'm an x cop. There are several thousand people out there in a panic over this girls disappearance, and have been waiting for 5 months for some type of sign. And it only took a few of us from UM to discover the ruse, provide evidence of the discovery, and solve the missing girl case. The video, however, still remains in my favorites as one of the scariest I've seen in the "reality" genre'. The subtle signs, which she appeared NOT to recognize as paranormal (like the cold spot, the coin, etc.) really had me on the edge of my seat. I was yelling for her to get out way before the ending video. It was a fun, and very suspenseful piece of dramatic horror, with superb acting, and a purposeful cliffhanger at the end. Well done Zoe. But you couldn't fool Unexplained Mysteries. :)~Jackal

once again this post is the product and opinion of one lone individual and is not meant to demean or insult in any form or fashion those with a differing opinion believer or skeptic or totally in denial of this field or any other associated field similar or distantly vague to the paranormal and/or any of its' byproducts whole or in part full bodied or otherwise manifested or imagined thank you lol

Edited by JackalnChainz

Excellent detective work. :tu: I've been to both sites, and missed it. And I'm an x cop. There are several thousand people out there in a panic over this girls disappearance, and have been waiting for 5 months for some type of sign. And it only took a few of us from UM to discover the ruse, provide evidence of the discovery, and solve the missing girl case. The video, however, still remains in my favorites as one of the scariest I've seen in the "reality" genre'. The subtle signs, which she appeared NOT to recognize as paranormal (like the cold spot, the coin, etc.) really had me on the edge of my seat. I was yelling for her to get out way before the ending video. It was a fun, and very suspenseful piece of dramatic horror, with superb acting, and a purposeful cliffhanger at the end. Well done Zoe. But you couldn't fool Unexplained Mysteries. :)~Jackal

once again this post is the product and opinion of one lone individual and is not meant to demean or insult in any form or fashion those with a differing opinion believer or skeptic or totally in denial of this field or any other associated field similar or distantly vague to the paranormal and/or any of its' byproducts whole or in part full bodied or otherwise manifested or imagined thank you lol

Very interesting thread, Jackal! It was all solved by the time I saw it, but that made it an even better story since I didn't have to wait to find out the end result.

Very interesting thread, Jackal! It was all solved by the time I saw it, but that made it an even better story since I didn't have to wait to find out the end result.

Thanks. But I have to say, when I thought it was real...I was petrified. And I wish everyone could have experienced that viewing her short clips.

I thought it was entertaining. And done quite well. I loved the EVP bit. :blink:

I did watch the last one first, which had me wondering how the friend managed to access her YouTube account to post the last clip. Did she give her all her passwords, just in case?! I mean really...

:geek:

I thought it was entertaining. And done quite well. I loved the EVP bit. :blink:

I did watch the last one first, which had me wondering how the friend managed to access her YouTube account to post the last clip. Did she give her all her passwords, just in case?! I mean really...

:geek:

I wondered that mysef...for a second. As long as she is accessing the You Tube account from LPs' computer (which would be where the video was stored) the log on would be automatic, unless of course they had deleted the cookie while cleaning the system. I too, watched the last one first. But it didn't detract from the watching of all 38.

i watched all 38 and the whole time i was very skeptical. However, even though i believe it's all fake.....the acting was excellent. And honestly, this had a lot more frightening instances than MANY horror movies have today. Cudos to the people that orchestrated this.....but someone should really come out and admit it's a hoax so that people stop worrying about "Louise".

Edited by Drop