Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

For anyone who's preformed PK/psi balls.

inkblot

How long does it take to successfully use PK/create a psiball? I'm interested in trying this out for myself, so I can see if it is real or not.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jay123

• inkblot

• SteveLove

• zos14

usually, psiballs don't take much, just a couple of days, i guess...... i have never done pk before, and i think that if you're not capable of creating constructs, and shields, reliably, it will take you more than a year to achieve pk, well that's what they say, but anyway try it, and tell us if you get any results(yeah and i want a video with that too).

it all depends on how well you can focus.

I hate it when people say it's because of how well YOU can focus. That isn't a good thing. Why put the pressure on someone else that they lack this ability they want to achieve? When the ability doesn't exist to begin with.

I have no real knowledge of this stuff.

Is it like dragonball z or jedi force powers?

Apparently like both. I'd much rather be a jedi though ^_^

I've done psi balls several times and I was able to do it on my first try, but on my friends it took up to a month.

Apparently like both. I'd much rather be a jedi though ^_^

I don't believe in it either. But I don't want to dismiss it without finding out for my self if psi balls have any merit. On the one hand, the lack of evidence could prove that they don't exist. On the other hand, nobody might want to give the evidence out. The believers also say Star Wars and Dragonball just HUGELY exaggerated what are real practices. And I won't know who's right until I see for myself. A good place to start would be a claim i read on PsiPog that a person threw psi balls at a thermometer from a distance of 10 feet, and the temperature rose by 0.1-0.2 degrees F. It would be possible to test this, but only if I used a digital thermometer.

Edited by inkblot

I don't believe in it either. But I don't want to dismiss it without finding out for my self if psi balls have any merit. On the one hand, the lack of evidence could prove that they don't exist. On the other hand, nobody might want to give the evidence out. The believers also say Star Wars and Dragonball just HUGELY exaggerated what are real practices. And I won't know who's right until I see for myself. A good place to start would be a claim i read on PsiPog that a person threw psi balls at a thermometer from a distance of 10 feet, and the temperature rose by 0.1-0.2 degrees F. It would be possible to test this, but only if I used a digital thermometer.

human energy is nothing like all of that dragonball fluff, they are exaggerating, but hey can you blame them, i mean after all it is an anime, that is meant to entertain. and yes, that person you are speaking of is sean connelly, he was the webmaster of psipog.net, but he closed it, he has a new one called alittleweird.net, check it out.

How long does it take to successfully use PK/create a psiball? I'm interested in trying this out for myself, so I can see if it is real or not.

I can tell you right away that its not real, there are about a billion topics about psiballs and all kinds of kinesis (some of them really weird). unfortunatelly non of them have any physical proof. I have also visited many web-pages and borrowed books about how to create psiballs, and at that time i really wanted to learn it, but it's simply not possible. sorry

p.s. if u ever do learn it, then make sure u got some kind of neutral audience that can vitness it, then i might consider believing in it again :)

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so i tried once again to create a psi-ball, and when i did it i managed to do something, i wish i could belive i really did it, but its hard to tell if i just imagined it or not. What i felt was like i would have had magnets in my hands and tried to forced them together (+against+ or -against-) but im still not convinced, theres still no way i can prove it real for myself or anyone else. Most pages even clearly say that u have to visualize the psiball, AKA the psi-ball is conveniently not visible :S. if anyone knows how to test if there really is something between ur hands or not, then plz tell me.

It depends, i cna make thm ok now, i ahvent tried in a few days cause i been working on AP, but ts actually quite easy...Also, to the skeptics, it is very much real...Back like 50-60 yeras ago, the idea of sending radio signals through the sky for tv, or radio, would've seemed impossible, but look, we now have radio and sattellite tv...so how can sending waves through the air be accepted for tv...but not as a mode of communication for people who have telepathy...Or how remote controller cars can use waves to move things, or batteries can power things, but people who have telekinesis aren't accepted for their movement of things with energy....A few centuries ago, musuems threw out all meteroids, cause scientist were sure that rocks weren't in space...Now they have a whole science organization that studies rocks in space, and planets...And the atom used to be regarded as the smallest particle, but they have a whole field a science dedicated to sub-atomic particles...Gaillelo(I dont feel like spelling) was accused of heresy, for suggesting the sun didn't revolve around the earth, that it was th eother way around...And people used to think the world was flat...It just shows how science keeps comforming, o keep up with what is being discovered, and there is nothing wrong with that...But people need to relize thta with meta-phsycics and the supposed unknown, these thigns will soon be acknowladged as a part of everyday life...It's just a field of science that hasn't been completely discovered, i bet in a century, maybe even this century psi energy will be widely accepted as being real...(even though it is already in many science labs) people just need to relize, anything is possible...

from the horses mouth..

Seeing what you want to see are you?

Edited by Mbyte