Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Signs.

Kira

Just wanted to know if any one had seen this yet?Obviously without giving too much of the plot away  what was it like.

It has it's release in Britian on Fri 13th  :s6 and I'm just wondering wether it's worth going to see other than it has Mel Gibson in it and the subject is a very interesting one.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• odinsupreme

• Kira

• Loonboy

• Ronin6th

[blue]Nope. Not seen it yet. But definitely going to. I liked the 6th Sense and parts of Unbreakable. This should be good.

(famous last words)

[/blue] ;D

I SAW IT!!!!  :sk :s06

It was great! I can't tell you very much because it would spoil all the fun, but it is really worth seeing. The reason why it all "end's" isn't so very super, I think. :-/ But for the rest, a great movie. You will be on the tip of your seat for the whole movie! :D

Odin

:s1 Ty Odin that's two recommendations I've had ..and

I read an interesting interview with Mel Gibson this afternoon so I must go see....

Sometimes I really had the feeling that the persons in the movie just had to walk away. They always want to check something out, and the filmed it like it's your choice to make, it's just like you're in the movie. :o

By the way, Mel Gibson really looks old.  ;D

Odin

*blows raspberries in Odin's direction* Don't care I like older men.......

Hi!

I am one of the rare persons who liked Unbreakable (it's probably because I like comics).

Regarding "Signs", I just saw the trailer...and it's seems like a new mystery by Shyamalan, those you cannot know until you've seen the movie... :o

I think that 7/8 of the movie is very good, 1/8 is a bit strange.. And not in a positive way... :s5

Odin

• 2 weeks later...

[blue]Finally been to see it.

Absolute drivel.

There were a couple of moments in it which were genuinely creepy and although the acting was great, the story made no sense and I was bored throughout.

Pants.

[/blue] :(

• 1 month later...

Hehe...every shamalayan film has boring parts. Its his trademark! Maybe its made like that on purpose so that the good parts seem better than what they are. I liked unbreakable too, it was a bit creepy, a bit slow, a bit boring, a bit evocotive, a bit weird and at times a bit too long...but overall i liked its atmosphere. :s2

I was watching Sci-fi channel last night, and that crazy guy that used to be in vids was reviewing Signs and he said that at the end they were kicking ....[possible spoiler, ehh, not sure ?!?!?].... seven shades of cosmic crap out of an alien, with a baseball bat or something. I didnt know if he was just messing or not, but if its true, then what kind of message does this send out to our space bros? Dont play baseball?

Er...i dunno. Anyway..i'll watch it soon