Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Owlscrying

Pastor finds Jesus image in split potato

Owlscrying

linked-image

Marion County, Fla. - Pastor Renee Brewster reluctantly started making potato salad for church but was not entirely comfortable doing it, as Sister Frankie normally makes the dish. So she asked God for a sign.

Next she cut in half a potato and discovered it looked rotten. She only took a second look after her 10-year-old granddaughter said she saw an image of Jesus Christ on the Cross in the split potato.

On closer inspection, she saw the image, as well. That’s Jesus on the Cross. Just looking at it I don't have to convince," Brewster said.

She froze the potato heart and used the rest to make the salad, which was served during the weekly rescue mission.

go

Quill
I see Jesus in the potato...Unlike some of the other things that have been posted in the past...

Walter Sullivan

Oh great, another one. :rolleyes:

Bear's Quest

I have to admit it, that image is better than most images I've seen of other paradolia.

goalienan

I have to agree that it is one of the best images I've seen so far.....The picture looks like two small marble slabs, but if you look at it carefully it also looks like two different heads......to me one looks like a woman and one looks like a man......( I can hear the Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head jokes now).....but that's what I see..... :)

~Onyx~

At least we know Jesus is keeping an eye on the potato salad.

nativechick1989

Does look like JC :yes:

Bear's Quest
I have to agree that it is one of the best images I've seen so far.....The picture looks like two small marble slabs, but if you look at it carefully it also looks like two different heads......to me one looks like a woman and one looks like a man......( I can hear the Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head jokes now).....but that's what I see..... :)

If prepared just right Potato salad could be quite heavenly. ^_^

~Onyx~

Exactly!! :lol:

And here I was all this time saying that potato salad is the devil.

goalienan

Good one :lol:

Mr  Honeybadger
I have to admit it, that image is better than most images I've seen of other paradolia.

I agree. This one at least somewhat resembles what is claimed.

Blueguardian

Great image, it does look like Jesus. he does get around.

-WOLF-12227-

Im normaly agienst these things, but dam that one looks exactly like it says, that is quite intresting.

Truffles

I hope they say Grace before making fries out of that...

jesspy

cool i see hit kinda looks like its been burnt but thats the rottenness

Now i think about it. It looks like someone has pressed some sort of figureine into the potato like something off a necklace

Edited by jesspy

InHuman

I think Jesus has better things to do then tagging his image on everything from grilled cheeses to oil leaks. :rolleyes:

Looks cool though..

GetBornAgain

There's nothing in that picture to indicate the figure is nailed to a cross.

my_psychosis

:rofl:

Now i think about it. It looks like someone has pressed some sort of figureine into the potato like something off a necklace

I agree.

It does look like him. This is a good one unlike most others.

Truffles

UGH Don't get me started with the grilled cheese. :wacko: It was a marketing ploy, that worked well though.

explorer

I can just see the clowns from Westboro BC picketing her gate for freezing Jesus.

Bear's Quest
I hope they say Grace before making fries out of that...

Yeah! You can have fries at your sunday communion! :lol:

*Just kidding, Lord.*

The Unseen
linked-image

Marion County, Fla. - Pastor Renee Brewster reluctantly started making potato salad for church but was not entirely comfortable doing it, as Sister Frankie normally makes the dish. So she asked God for a sign.

Next she cut in half a potato and discovered it looked rotten. She only took a second look after her 10-year-old granddaughter said she saw an image of Jesus Christ on the Cross in the split potato.

On closer inspection, she saw the image, as well. That’s Jesus on the Cross. Just looking at it I don't have to convince," Brewster said.

She froze the potato heart and used the rest to make the salad, which was served during the weekly rescue mission.

go

Man wish I could find something like that so I could make some money off those crazy"BELIEVERS" who flock to anything that seem to have Jesus or the Virgin Mary in it. hurry up and fry that potatoe were hungry!!