Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circle and Disk

rovers

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FreyKade

• Test_Bear

• Mentalcase

• Ronin6th

With a team and the right equipment you can do wonders in one night. :sj

Rovers,

Who do you mean my scientists?

Odin

yes, we all know that an alien is going to draw a poor 2d representation of itself in a wheat field to establish its existance to mankind.  the more appropriate question would be when did the aliens ressurect Picasso?

hmmmm    mmmmmmm hmmmmmmm

yep  interesting .

Kismit

p.s. I vote Bob Dole :s2

Very interesting indeed.  :o

If it is a hoax then what a talented bunch of people the crop circle makers must be, sheeeeeeeeeeesh that must have taken them years. :s6

Im not so interested in the face, but more in the disc. As soon as i laid eyes on the disc, it reminded me of the phaistos disc.  The phaistos disc is one of the most mysterious ancient artifacts ever found.It was found on the island of Crete, Greece. Some theories suggest its a calender others a board game but the truth about it is nobody knows.

Have a look for yourself

http://users.otenet.gr/~svoronan/phaistos.htm

www.crystalinks.com/phaistosdisc.html

THE DISC

Ahh, a different angle. There goes digital trickery.

What about the farmer himself? I know that if I was a farmer, with lots of crops, and perhaps I had a bad or spoiled or stunted or otherwise dispensible crop, I would certainly make a massive crop circle. Not only that, but if it was your own field, you could do something REALLY impressive like this.

Haha! :P

Sorry but I was a little drunk yesterday evening so I missed the road...Glad to know that you've found it back! Can you see it on the picture? It's a (Land) Rover hahaha!

Seriously, it's a weird thing, I can't raise my own opinion about that (even if I've marked "No") ???

I'm more troubled by the disc...

I'm not originally to interested in crop circles, i think they are all fake. BUT this one does have a weird digital look to it.  I wouldn't even consider this a hoax, a joke maybe.  I think a hoax involves fooling people, i'm not fooled.....I know it's a fake (a neat one at that)!!

M..e.n..t...a.l..something...something.... :sn

(I know that it is a crop circle and not a digital image, it just looks digital!)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd hate to be the aliens in this case...

"What the Hell? Look at this Zorax?"

"What Blethon?"

"I drew myself in that field, and they still don't get it!"

The disk in the field contains the following binary code, at least as best as we can decipher it,

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING [bell sound]"

Not sure if the warning is from or about the "Grey" depicted (sorta looks like Balok of original Trek series, then again Greys were being described long before Star Trek...)

If this were human made, it would have required a huge team, at least one of which would have had to have been several hundred feet above ground to direct the team and all without any lighting whatsoever, given it's close proximity to the road and farm house (farmers don't like their crops damage, acts of god may be covered, but not acts of aliens), it would have been a brilliant stunt! The dabate's not over about this one....

For a site about unexplained mysteries, no one seems to know much about one of the most enigmatic phenomena of modern times ph34r.gif

Discover, Discuss, Disseminate! Crop Circle News

how did you get binary code from that and it doesnt have to be large scale on farmland, we have already said that it could be done on a wooden floor

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone notice that the alien looks a little cartoonish? And that he seems to be holding up the disk? Looks to be an advertisement to me. Or a poster. "Buy snork crackers, Zort!" How are you finding the binary code, dude?

blink.gifwacko.gif

now THAT is interesting...i mean, even with the right equipment working at night, i dont think it would have remained a 'mystery' then. someone would have surely reported the 'equipments working'. man still HAS the fear of unknown...and no conspiracies or politics can shed that!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest_FRED

if u ask me it looks like its ingraved into a wall u can tell cuz in the top right hand corner its light and its not no were else ph34r.gif

• 1 month later...

That must be the biggest farm ever! A crop circle that big would have to be a hoax. There are no farms this big! Maybe one! huh.gif